It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis On Fire / Are Police Intensionally Trying To Start a Race War?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This guy isn't a police officer. Hes a GD terriorist embedded within.

Here's live TV.

I also saw the video of the cop and the person he killed. WTF. I hope the FBI release that cops voting records and everything else on him. This is way too inconvenient as to the timing + COVID-19 and everything else and you all dam well what I am referring to.

FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. Paul News Live

Think about it. It is so outrageous one begins to wonder. Is this guy a police officer or a terrorist embedded within the police department and loyal to a foreign government. Just WTF.

Here's another

Unicorn Footage

edit on 28-5-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 28-5-2020 by Waterglass because: WTF

+15 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Unnecessary brutality to be sure, from the looks of it. And, they should be terminated with extreme prejudice too! And then, made examples of. Absolutely no argument! Period.

In the same breath, is this reason to burn down the city and rob the liquor stores? What justice does that serve? Other than to bring more of the same?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Here's live TV.

I also saw the video of the cop and the person he killed. WTF. I hope the FBI release that cops voting records and everything else on him. This is way too inconvenient as to the timing + COVID-19 and everything else and you all dam well what I am referring to.

FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. Paul News Live

Think about it. It is so outrageous one begins to wonder. Is this guy a police officer or a terrorist embedded within the police department and loyal to a foreign government. Just WTF.

Provocateurs typically operate for the highest bidder. Police, CIA, Soros, FBI.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree with all you wrote. But it is easy to light the rioters up. They also make use of any and all opportunities.

I am beginning to wonder if terrorists are embedded as police officers in the USA.
edit on 28-5-2020 by Waterglass because: wtf

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I am now beginning to see it. FBI will bury the cops background. It needs to be exposed.

+8 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Why would the police try to start a race war? This has "MSM" written all over it. All 4 cops will be dealt with, but this is an election year where the democrats have chosen an incoherent old white guy that has a history of racism towards blacks and just finished telling the black community that they ain't black if they vote for Trump. No way in hell would today's media not use this to advance the chances of a mumbling old man winning the election.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Why would the police try to start a race war?

I also agree with your take. The timing is just way too convenient.

Also, for several years way too many videos of cops from all states shooting people to death when that person is unarmed. Black, white, latino and all others. Why? Too much stress or something else? As I used to work INTEL I now believe its something else in that terrorists are embedded throughout the USA and when they find themselves in opportunistic situations they want to light it up. I also have several relatives in law enforcement. All in the field with bang bangs. Not one has ever used their gun and they are in high stress inner cities.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Holding someone down which their knee on the side of the neck is what he was supposed to do

www.revisor.mn.gov...

The creator of this post sounds like a he wants vigilante justice and he’s the reason why I own guns.

When someone resists arrest, the cops should just let them go, that would solve the issues. The people in the neighborhood are obviously upstanding and moral people who would never rob or set fire to their own neighborhood. That looks like a neighborhood where you want to start your business and raise your family

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The people should turn from victims to people again and take revenge.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This is completely ridiculous. In most cases like this there's a divide, some defend the cops, some defend the perps, but in this case it seems the majority believe the cop was in the wrong and should be punished. I'm not going to say nobody is defending the cop, but I haven't seen many do it.

In the end justice will be served, but they still wish to destroy their own community?? #'em, then. Let them live in their destroyed city. I hope no businesses wish to rebuild there so they can wallow in the mess they created themselves. I also hope that other states won't let them move in when they realize they now have nothing.

I'm sorry, protesting is one thing, but what they did there, I just can't justify it in any way, shape, or form.

Sorry, my post might not have been directly related to the question in the topic, but this is the first time I heard of this and the first time I saw the damage, my mind was blown. Doesn't matter who tried starting what, there's no reason to go as far as they did. It's bad people taking advantage of an opportunity to do bad things, all in the name of "justice".
edit on 28-5-2020 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

You know what happens when you fire or prosecute cops for following recommended procedure?

At a guess they will probably not do much of anything other than show up after the fact to count bodies and bullet holes.

The cops restraining this guy, who was committing a felony, did what they were instructed to do.
That's what the review board should find as well.

Target better get ready.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
U.S. needs a few hundred thousand vigilantes.

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The people should turn from victims to people again and take revenge.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
been wondering all day why i haven't seen this being talked about on ats.
twitter is full of video that looks like it could come direct from the end of days, there should be a live thread already nearing triple digit pages tracking and dissecting everything, this should be a big deal..... but there's kinda nothing?
place has felt kinda limp for a while now but this is somethin else.
what's going on here?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

No your fine. But rioters are opportunistic scum. I remember being a white kid in a school bus with my father. We were going to an NFL game. In the deep inner city. The bus got surrounded by a group of 100's of protestors. Another color of course. They stopped the bus by blocking the street and then 100's more began surrounding the bus on both sides and began pushing it on both sides back and forth sides trying to flip it over.

Finally the bus driver finally got his sheet together and floored the gas petal. Did he run over any? I cant recall. But WTF as in F them all.

I am alive.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I have noticed what you are seeing also. It began back in late January 2020 right about when COVID-19 was being ramped up.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
You know what happens when you fire or prosecute cops for following recommended procedure?

Putting your weight on someone's neck with your knee, while the person is being held down by two other cops, and then continuing to do so long after the person becomes completely unresponsive, is not recommended procedure. It's murder. Putting your weight on someone's neck with your knee is not recommended procedure regardless.

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The cops restraining this guy, who was committing a felony, did what they were instructed to do.

No, they did not. Force stops when a situation is under control. "Excessive force" is a thing.
I imagine you'd be ok with a cop pulling you over for rolling through a stop sign and then dragging you out of your car, handcuffing you and then shocking you with a taser while 2 other cops hold you down and beat you with batons.

The officer blatantly murdered him.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

The creator of this post sounds like a he wants vigilante justice and he’s the reason why I own guns.

Sorry but I am also afraid of cops. My point is that its now my opinion that they are really foreign terrorists embedded within the police. It sounds plausible as they are taking things to the extreme when there is no need to.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So your theory is that sleeper cell terrorists have infiltrated law enforcement in the hopes that they one day find themselves in a position to kill somebody despite knowing the vast majority of cops never kill somebody? Rather than, I dunno, not being a cop and creating a racist background for themselves and just going out and killing a slew of non-white folks because racism?

Sounds like a pretty stupid way of starting a race war considering the second method.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yes...and the '67 Detroit riots...they burned their own stores and neighborhoods!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the victim of the Minneapolis police. It sure appears the police were in the wrong.

That said because of the way rioters and agitators like BLM, that take up this mans cause, behave I would not even lift a finger to help their movements.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join