It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do black lives really matter?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackbeltjones
a reply to: JBurns
You think a bunch of rich white elitist Republicans
care about you or the rest of us?

No, I don't think that at all. The Republican party has its pitfalls and problems. I know it.

Sadly it is a lesser of two evils situation. But if you're truly worried about your individual liberties, how could you support democrats?

Republicans (the majority) are garbage. I'll give you that one. But what better choice is there my friend?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I cant believe some of you dont see that propping up the "black vs white" paradigm... you are fomenting social unrest, hate, division between those who should be understanding that we are not who we should be fighting! ALL of this goes so far past the binary black vs white simple sort of thinking. You are doing EXACTLY what is wanted by those who wish our country and society harm... even destruction. It is NOT black vs white. It is THEM vs US. Them is not another race, but that insidious freedom hating group from BOTH parties and "sides" of government who do not consider the citizens of the US worthy of autonomy, voice, personal power, or wealth.. or sometimes even life.

RIGHT NOW... Blacks burn their own communities down and kill their own.. whites sit back like they are above all that.. indians/NDNs are almost extinct so we dont matter and are kept on preserves so you can come gawk.. browns and yellows are hated for various reasons... there are rag heads and camel jockies and all other dirty "races" I forgot.. christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, etc who ALL hate each other. Dems VS Repubs.. HATE each other.. JUST LIKE it was designed to work. Denying ignorance is much more than just "taking the red pill". Its about opening your mind to things you dont want to know and then closing it to bullcrap you lap up like its the best thing on earth.

All of you.. shame. on. you. How dare you fight for your team/party and then call yourselves enlightened or patriots. The longer you dont see this.. the deeper their power gets sucked into your lives and destroys what this country COULD be. When it fails.. and it will at this rate.. you can only blame yourselves.

/rant

Sorry.. its getting old. Just had to get that off my chest. Now Im deliriously happy.

I agree with you advantage. I just don't see a realistic alternative? Is there one I am missing?

I would love to see the party system abolished, like the founders warned us about to begin with

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: Advantage
I cant believe some of you dont see that propping up the "black vs white" paradigm... you are fomenting social unrest, hate, division between those who should be understanding that we are not who we should be fighting! ALL of this goes so far past the binary black vs white simple sort of thinking. You are doing EXACTLY what is wanted by those who wish our country and society harm... even destruction. It is NOT black vs white. It is THEM vs US. Them is not another race, but that insidious freedom hating group from BOTH parties and "sides" of government who do not consider the citizens of the US worthy of autonomy, voice, personal power, or wealth.. or sometimes even life.

RIGHT NOW... Blacks burn their own communities down and kill their own.. whites sit back like they are above all that.. indians/NDNs are almost extinct so we dont matter and are kept on preserves so you can come gawk.. browns and yellows are hated for various reasons... there are rag heads and camel jockies and all other dirty "races" I forgot.. christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, etc who ALL hate each other. Dems VS Repubs.. HATE each other.. JUST LIKE it was designed to work. Denying ignorance is much more than just "taking the red pill". Its about opening your mind to things you dont want to know and then closing it to bullcrap you lap up like its the best thing on earth.

All of you.. shame. on. you. How dare you fight for your team/party and then call yourselves enlightened or patriots. The longer you dont see this.. the deeper their power gets sucked into your lives and destroys what this country COULD be. When it fails.. and it will at this rate.. you can only blame yourselves.

/rant

Sorry.. its getting old. Just had to get that off my chest. Now Im deliriously happy.

I agree with you advantage. I just don't see a realistic alternative? Is there one I am missing?

I would love to see the party system abolished, like the founders warned us about to begin with

We would have the power to do that if WE would be WE and not against ourselves.. we the people VS a domestic enemy. Not the Republicans VS Dems or Blacks VS whites. We would have the real power in this country. It has to start somewhere.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

YOUR choice is to be more critical of your leadership ....especially on a "conspiracy" website. I come here daily....waiting......but I hear the praise for swamp master cleaning the swamp.

MAMA said there would be the confusion of Leviathan.

(Black man who didnt vote for Obama)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Amen to that

Just look at those who voted to reauthorize FISA after the major abuse of recent times and dating back before the Snowden revelations. You can see the enemies of liberty by reading the names who voted "FOR" reauthorization of FISA

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

YOUR choice is to be more critical of your leadership ....especially on a "conspiracy" website. I come here daily....waiting......but I hear the praise for swamp master cleaning the swamp.

I'm with you on that blackbeltjones.

I could be more critical of Trump, plenty to work with there. I support him, in general, because I fear we will end up with someone who thinks outlawing air travel and adding 90 Trillion to the national debt is a workable solution (spell the end of our country)

I hate the party system. I don't like democrats, and I don't care for the GOP much either. I support them solely because I feel I don't have a real choice.

I'm not criticizing or attacking you. In fact I agree with most of what you've said.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I'm with you on that blackbeltjones.

I could be more critical of Trump, plenty to work with there. I support him, in general, because I fear we will end up with someone who thinks outlawing air travel and adding 90 Trillion to the national debt is a workable solution (spell the end of our country)

I hate the party system. I don't like democrats, and I don't care for the GOP much either. I support them solely because I feel I don't have a real choice.

I'm not criticizing or attacking you. In fact I agree with most of what you've said.

We all find that we have a lot more in common that we have differences in the end. We all just want to live in freedom and to pursue happiness.. raise our kids and live a life. I think this president is useful for this time. He is not our lord or a monarch.. he is doing things that are useful and setting a few things in motion that should be. Hes stacking the Mil in the positions they need to be. Hes provoking some painful things and some doors are opening. DO I like him? Hell no.. but he is very useful. ANother one will come along that we have a use for.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

So true!

We all just want to live in freedom and to pursue happiness.. raise our kids and live a life.

Ive been blessed with a loving wife and two incredible daughters. I just want them to grow up in the America I know and love, and want everyone else's kids to have that same opportunity

I think this president is useful for this time. He is not our lord or a monarch.. he is doing things that are useful and setting a few things in motion that should be. Hes stacking the Mil in the positions they need to be. Hes provoking some painful things and some doors are opening. DO I like him? Hell no.. but he is very useful. ANother one will come along that we have a use for.

A perfect summary

I know we are far from perfect, and I want to fix it! I just don't think we should "throw the baby out with the bath water"
edit on 5/28/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
They matter. But tearing up your own city won't help.
Burning down the Dollar store, Target, gunshots etc..3 cities

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Look,no beefs.
Keep it real,
Your dog has no teeth ....

(Sheaths sword)

(This website...... fuggin weak)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think it's pretty clear by now that 99% of humanity doesn't matter to those in control doing this to us.

I'd be willing to bet not ONE life of any member of this site matters to them whatsoever.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: blackbeltjones

Wow, so edgy. So fake.

Mom tried to abort you and failed. Punk.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If you dont understand the agenda may god have mercy on you...ELITES LIVES MATTER MOST..a reply to: Somekindofwizard

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What's the elephant in the room? And my post didn't claim to be just about racism and poverty. Those are simply just a few small reasons.

My talking points are valid and you're going off the same talking points that people love to shove into peoples faces because it continues to push some sort of twisted idea. Did you know most non gun related crimes involving violence and domestic abuse are white offenders? While most gun related crimes and homicides are black or Latino offenders.
Ask the questions, what are guns mostly used for and what is most sinister? Using your fists, to abuse a person, or using a gun to kill your rival gang members or rob a convenience store?

So your first talking point that blacks commit more crimes is based on what? Are you suggesting something here? What's the elephant in the room.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
ats has come a long way to be this great again...

but as long as there are black criminals, they should be ok with being killed in any circumstances!

go ats, pave the way to make America great again!

in 2020 wow.

edit on 28-5-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Somekindofwizard

In Chicago alone 131 black people have been murdered

Who did the killing ? Mainly gang related, petty criminals or domestic violence i would assume.

I realize that everyone is up in arms over George Floyd's death recently, understandably so. The police involved have been fired and are under investigation by the FBI.

Floyd was killed by a Police Officer, a Public Servant paid for by the Tax Payer.

Can you spot the difference ?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

This website...sheesh.
How can you ask a question like this?
Had it been your WHITE dad,uncle,grandpa,co-worker, or friend....you would be disturbed.I saw the video and read the story.
He was in custody(handcuffed).

This pos was "taking a knee" in Drump's world.

Why do blacks kill blacks?
Machismo.
Ego.
Disparity.(see Jim Crow and ALL systematic disparity of the African race)

Your making this about the gangs of Chicago.
This happened in Wisconsin.
It wasn't about gangs or crack or guns.

This MAN was in custody and half the weight of this 187 lbs COP'S knee on his neck......strangulating this MAN.
He was a MAN.
A person.(wait .....for shen they come for YOU. in an APPLEBEES parking lot.

Instead of building walls .....maybe ALL walls,including the BLUE WALL, should be dismantled?

Maybe?

(edit:I've been coming to this website for more than 15 years.Take your trolling-ish back to Reddit,or Russia,or your Alt-strong hold .And F your honky matrix.)

(See how they tried to make that chic in the park.. a social justice worker.naw.She yalls.Dont flip that.)

(THIS cracker-ass website)

Slow down there pal. Nowhere in my opening post or any other post have I said anything that suggests I do anything other than value all human life. So there's no need on your part for you saying " cracker ass website". This isn't a troll post and I've never even been on reddit. Read the post before you comment, not just the title.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Who did the killing ? Mainly gang related, petty criminals or domestic violence i would assume.

I realize that everyone is up in arms over George Floyd's death recently, understandably so. The police involved have been fired and are under investigation by the FBI.

Floyd was killed by a Police Officer, a Public Servant paid for by the Tax Payer.

you're the crazy one on ats for not saying as long as blacks kill each other, then it's ok for whites to....

by the same logic as long as whites kill each other, blacks should be allowed to kill whites

you're missing the flawless point of the op... ats agrees

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
If you dont understand the agenda may god have mercy on you...ELITES LIVES MATTER MOST..a reply to: Somekindofwizard

Never said I didn't understand the agenda, I know it very well. As long as they keep us at each other's throats we don't unite against them. It's ways past time that we did. Unfortunately the vast majority of people are too busy being outraged and woke to see what's really going on. That was the point.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: alldaylong

you're the crazy one on ats for not saying as long as blacks kill each other, then it's ok for whites to....

by the same logic as long as whites kill each other, blacks should be allowed to kill whites

you're missing the flawless point of the op... ats agrees

I haven't got a clue what you are trying to say.

Can you elaborate ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join