It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do black lives really matter?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
This isn't about neighbour killing neighbour, this is about LE, who have power given by the state over us..having their way, getting away.

I've never been for rioting, but I've (unfortunately) watched the videos.

I can't pardon nor excuse the rioting, but I sure as hell can understand and sympathize with it.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Sure. Here's the issue:

Had to do this in the other thread, shouldn't surprise me someone dedicated a whole new thread to this garbage argument. First of all, black lives matter isn't protesting white people killing black people, they are protesting white police officers killing innocent black people.

You know why the media isn't up in arms about black-on-black crime or black criminals killing white people? Because those are crimes & murders committed by criminals. A murder is always a tragedy but a murder being committed by a criminal is nothing new, that's been happening on a daily basis for centuries.

There is a huge difference between black criminals killing innocent people and white police officers killing innocent people.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This isn't about neighbour killing neighbour, this is about LE, who have power given by the state over us..having their way, getting away.

I can't pardon nor excuse the rioting, but I sure as hell can understand and sympathize with it.

The vid is pretty disturbing, watching that guy, cool as a cucumber, snuff the guy on the ground.

I feel the same way, I hope they don't burn the place down, it won't serve them, but I get it, as best I can(not being one of them)

I don't know how long they really need to wait with laying charges?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
S/F for speaking out with the truth

They do matter to folks like you and I. But to the left, they are merely pawns to move on a sloppily drawn chess board.

They use and abuse Black Americans and farm them for votes. History doesn't lie, DEMOCRATS were the party of slavery and segregation then and apparently still are - their presumptive nominee Joe Biden was a virulent segregationist.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Somekindofwizard

Here's the issue I see. There have been 147 days so far this year. In Chicago alone 131 black people have been murdered. Where's the media on that.

Right here
abc7chicago.com...
abc7chicago.com...

It is reported but people don't politicize it.
Do black lives matter, of course they do, all lives matter.

You can grow up in a family and fight with your brothers and sisters until you are ready to kill each other but the SECOND a neighborhood kid fights with them, all bets are off.
It isn't that it is ok to fight with your siblings, but you deal with that differently.
I believe black on black crime is like that (I'm not black, so I can't say with 100% certainty, but that is my take)

I think that people like intertwine two very different things. Social injustice especially regarding authority figures, and general crime and poverty.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The vid is pretty disturbing, watching that guy, cool as a cucumber, snuff the guy on the ground.

I feel the same way, I hope they don't burn the place down, it won't serve them, but I get it, as best I can(not being one of them)

I don't know how long they really need to wait with laying charges?

I'm with DB on this one. Can't condone the rioting, but sure as hell won't condemn it either. Shame innocent stores (that had nothing to do with this) are being looted, but ultimately they have insurance. These people are rightfully ticked off

I know I sure am

(post by blackbeltjones removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: blackbeltjones

Disparity.(see Jim Crow and ALL systematic disparity of the African race)

Another stain on the Democratic party.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
SNIP
edit on 28-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
The Republican party is no longer the party of LINCOLN .

Like Republicans care about blacks.

See:
Redistricting of voter zones.
Fear of VOTE BY MAIL.

The Republican party sold out their judeo-Christian ethics .

Yall ain't even the party of Reagan.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Redistricting of voter zones.
Fear of VOTE BY MAIL.

None of those things are anti-Black. Very confused by your attempt at equivocation? Vote fraud is anti-AMERICAN (all Americans). It makes real votes count less.

Whatever happened to the Russian hysteria anyhow? I thought being against election security was UNAMERICAN? Russians hiding under beds, in mailboxes, in microwaves and all...

Any proof of your claims? Mine... check any history book.

edit on 5/27/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

History lesson for you: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It'd do you well to read the entire paper on the democrat party's racist history spanning well over 100 years.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackbeltjones
SNIP

Russian bots? You still going with that?

That's another democrat lie/false flag:

www.nytimes.com...

If you're truly concerned with "The Russians" why wouldn't you support election security? Unless it were just a made up hoax designed to attack Republicans using an entirely invented hoax event, that is.

Wait, it was an entirely made up hoax event? Of course it was. Your own media says so.
edit on 5/28/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Dude,I know well of the Democrats history of racism.
What I'm saying is this shiz has reversed.
Dynamic.
Its NO longer the party of Lincoln.
Read some more,then come after me.
Til then, f your honky matrix.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Cite an example please?

What have democrats done for you anyhow? Can you show me one tangible result democrats have done to make your life better?

Liberal dems are hoaxing you and stringing you along to advance their agenda. You think a bunch of rich white elitist democrats care about you or the rest of us?

You've been conditioned to believe the stuff you're saying. Ever wonder why the democrats only tell you why you should hate Republicans instead of answering what they're going to do to make your life better and help this country?

They want us in poverty. They want us in chains. They want us DEPENDENT on them. Easier to control us folks that way.
edit on 5/28/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You think a bunch of rich white elitist Republicans
care about you or the rest of us?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I cant believe some of you dont see that propping up the "black vs white" paradigm... you are fomenting social unrest, hate, division between those who should be understanding that we are not who we should be fighting! ALL of this goes so far past the binary black vs white simple sort of thinking. You are doing EXACTLY what is wanted by those who wish our country and society harm... even destruction. It is NOT black vs white. It is THEM vs US. Them is not another race, but that insidious freedom hating group from BOTH parties and "sides" of government who do not consider the citizens of the US worthy of autonomy, voice, personal power, or wealth.. or sometimes even life.

RIGHT NOW... Blacks burn their own communities down and kill their own.. whites sit back like they are above all that.. indians/NDNs are almost extinct so we dont matter and are kept on preserves so you can come gawk.. browns and yellows are hated for various reasons... there are rag heads and camel jockies and all other dirty "races" I forgot.. christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, etc who ALL hate each other. Dems VS Repubs.. HATE each other.. JUST LIKE it was designed to work. Denying ignorance is much more than just "taking the red pill". Its about opening your mind to things you dont want to know and then closing it to bullcrap you lap up like its the best thing on earth.

All of you.. shame. on. you. How dare you fight for your team/party and then call yourselves enlightened or patriots. The longer you dont see this.. the deeper their power gets sucked into your lives and destroys what this country COULD be. When it fails.. and it will at this rate.. you can only blame yourselves.

/rant

Sorry.. its getting old. Just had to get that off my chest. Now Im deliriously happy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join