It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today I went to a garage sale

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

. . . . . Sorry Buck!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Husband hit the butcher shop today. He said the place was packed, no one was wearing masks, and the old man himself was behind the counter just like normal with all the rest of the employees. I think husband waited almost an hour for his number to come up.

They had the social distancing stickers on the floor, but husband said no one seemed to have any effs to give about them.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I really hope we get back to normal and disregard the "new normal".

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

You'll be sorry when you catch the covid and die.

Already had the Wu-Flu and lived.

*shrugs*

Racist

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I hate to say it DB bit I see waves of lockdown becoming "the new normal". Think the control freaks want to relinquish their new toy?

We're only just about to hit winter in Australia, dare say we will see another lockdown before winter is over.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You'll be sorry when you catch the covid and die.

um which part of FACTS on mortality/death did you miss?

80 plus percent have ZERO TO SO FEW SYMPTOMS THEY DONT SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION/TESTING AND LIVE?
that over 98 percent with medical conditions (barring having multiple or specific ones) catch it and LIVE
that if no medical compromise over 99.9 plus survive/ LIVE.

that threat "hope you catch it and die" card has been declined due to fact lacking

care to pull out another rant?

scrounger

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

My morning smoke run saw multiple children in baseball/softball uniforms. Made me almost teary eyed.

Glad to see people living again.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
had one customer at my restaurant for lunch all day today.

normally would have sold at least 1000 dollars worth of food.

definitely not normal here.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Corning ware bowls, seriously
Just why?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

My morning smoke run saw multiple children in baseball/softball uniforms. Made me almost teary eyed.

Glad to see people living again.

What is a morning smoke run?

Wake n bake then go jogging? Observe stuff?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I went to an estate sale and bought an original Bozo the Clown ventriloquist dummy. I have a real Charlie McCarthy dummy, so now he has a little friend to sit in the chair with him.
Im probably a felon now cause we are under a shelter at home order. LOL!

Am I a ventriloquist?? Nope. I just like things.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Looking at the OP, I'm reminded about an old saying that will perhaps be handy for preventing the new normal creep.

Consent of the governed.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek

Shaking hands is verboten in the new dystopia you know.

I shake hands with my wiener whenever I want... but I still can't figure out where I put the mask?

No imagination!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Had a blowout on the stock trailer the other day, so I went to town to go get a new tire yesterday. No masks at my tire guy's place. I was kinda pissed about the tire, blew out at only 300 miles (I didn't get it from him) and we got to talking. One thing led to another and pretty soon we were talking about masks and the CHICOM Flu. He said he had a customer from out of state come in earlier with their travel trailer, all desperate to get his precious trailer tire fixed. Guy apparently started giving him the business about not wearing a mask (i.e. the customer lecturing the business owner about not wearing a mask!). Said he just ignored it at first, but the guy kept pushing the issue. He finally had enough and asked the guy if he wanted his tire fixed...or not! Mr. Butthead told him he wanted him to put a mask on. So he calmly walked over to the guys trailer and remounted the flat tire and told him to...GTFO!

Mr. Butthead apparently had a spaz attack and started jumping up and down about how he HAD to fix his tire, because he's the only guy around (and he is...small town). 'What am I going to do now, you jerk? YOU are ruining my wife and I's vacation we've had planned for years!! This is such BS, I'm gonna' call someone and you'll be sorry!' Apparently Mr. Butthead went on and on for a while. So my tire guy asked him again if he wanted his tire fixed...or not? Mr. Butthead tells him...only if he wears a mask! LOL!

Epilogue - BUH-BYE...Have a nice day! The End.

Mr. Butthead was FUMING then, tried to call someone on his cell phone...no service. Then he's about ready to have an aneurism, wailing about how when he gets somewhere where he's got service he's gonna call 'someone' and the whole town will be sorry (for not having cell phone service and for not changing his precious tire), like he's gonna' come back and burn the whole town down!

Jackwagons abound!
edit on 5/24/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Edit Rant: It’s will be an absolute nightmare if they tell us we have to go back inside.

The skeptic in me says, don’t get comfortable, they can pull the rug right back out from underneath us at any moment.

If you live under a Democratic Party Governor, get ready, they will happily lock you back in your house "for your own good". They've shown how very much the Democratic Party loves to force Chinese style population controlling measures on the people.

Will putting people back in lockdown after suicide rates are now starting to exceed COVID 19 deaths in places like California and exceeded COVID 19 rates during the worst of lockdown in TN - tell us what might happen if "they" do it to us again? How about a full scale "the people against the elite political class war"? I think it is really close to happening in Whitmer's, Wolf's, Beshear's, and Newsom's states. When it has become clear that people would rather die than be locked in, what do they have to lose?

The alarming record breaking suicide rate exceeding COVID 19 death rates around the nation should tell the elite political class that people are willing to die to be free.

What happens when suicide turns outward to "I don't care if I die, so I'll set people free on my way out".

This had better be a cautionary tale to the Democratic Party
whose Governors are happily keeping their people on house arrest,
keeping them unemployed, killing their businesses
and destroying their places of employment.

edit on 5/24/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You tire guy should have told him the town is so primitive and cut off that they don't know what a mask is or why anyone is wearing them. They just thought it was some new idiot city trend ... using his best Gomer Pyle, of course.

edit on 24-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I’m looking for a used 6’ didgeridoo to ruin theIr “SD word”.

That or a set of bagpipes to really go airborne with my spit.

Edit: if you can’t find those raw materials will work as well. A eucalyptus termite infested tree branch, and a small aboriginal man to follow me playing it. Aboriginal man body paint optional as I have my own supply.
edit on 24-5-2020 by TexasTruth because: Options

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Observationalist

Edit Rant: It’s will be an absolute nightmare if they tell us we have to go back inside.

The skeptic in me says, don’t get comfortable, they can pull the rug right back out from underneath us at any moment.

If you live under a Democratic Party Governor, get ready, they will happily lock you back in your house "for your own good". They've shown how very much the Democratic Party loves to force Chinese style population controlling measures on the people.

Will putting people back in lockdown after suicide rates are now starting to exceed COVID 19 deaths in places like California and exceeded COVID 19 rates during the worst of lockdown in TN - tell us what might happen if "they" do it to us again? How about a full scale "the people against the elite political class war"? I think it is really close to happening in Whitmer's, Wolf's, Beshear's, and Newsom's states. When it has become clear that people would rather die than be locked in, what do they have to lose?

The alarming record breaking suicide rate exceeding COVID 19 death rates around the nation should tell the elite political class that people are willing to die to be free.

What happens when suicide turns outward to "I don't care if I die, so I'll set people free on my way out".

This had better be a cautionary tale to the Democratic Party
whose Governors are happily keeping their people on house arrest,
keeping them unemployed, killing their businesses
and destroying their places of employment.

I am in California... so, sounds like we should be taking notes from the Hong King protest.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

As the heat rises the more normalcy I see around here. The number of masks I have seen in the last couple of days I could count on my hands and toes.

I worked at a childrens physicians off weds and thurs as well as a bank. None were wore in the physicians office and few in the bank. Technically I was supposed to wear one while working at the bank. I told my boss I would wear it to and from the location I was working but thats as far as I was going to budge. As I entered the only masks in the whole building were the guys installing cubicles so I didnt even fake it.

I havent worn a mask this whole time everyone I have encountered were friendlier than normal, and only complained to me about them being forced to.

edit on 5/24/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Wu-han Glands ain't nothing to Eff wit !

Respectfully,
~meathead

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join