It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese Communist Party and the Pandemic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So, did the Chinese Communist Party screw this planet? By taking too long to contain the CoronaVirus and call in the WHO for help?

If they are being run by paranoid incompetents, this can just happen again.

Should the CCP be forced out finally?

(Sorry if this is a crossover topic. I wasn't sure which forum it should go in.)
edit on 21-5-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Last I checked, they were a sovereign country. Maybe you can move over there and register to vote?

US has more cases/fatalities than any other country. Maybe the pot should not call the kettle black.

Or should the US government be forced out, finally?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

They definitely should be, but I am pretty sure their own people are just incapable of it at this moment. They are sort of like a vampire that babysits your baby and then you have to pay them to do so and if you don't, they will either eat your baby or turn it into a vampire. Whatever is easier at the time.

The US is the only power that could take them on, and at this time it seems (to me at least) that there are quite a few US corporations that care more about what China wants than what their own next door neighbors need.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Last I checked, they were a sovereign country. Maybe you can move over there and register to vote?

US has more cases/fatalities than any other country. Maybe the pot should not call the kettle black.

Or should the US government be forced out, finally?

See above about shills for CHINA. This poster is a wonderful example.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

To be honest, I personally wouldn't single out the CCP. Don't get me wrong, the CCP is an Authoritarian Communist Regime that is prepared to slaughter anyone and anything to maintain it's own existence, however, I suspect they are not alone.

This whole thing has been in the planning for years and years. The only thing that was required to justify the implementation of many of the things that are waiting in the wings to be rolled out was..........a reason for the roll out. We have that now.

For those who singularly want to continue pointing the finger at China, go ahead, but just so you know, you're about to be shot in the back.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Contain it?

What if they released it on purpose?

With forced labor and an essentially unchecked population growth, all they'd have to do is discourage the breeding of females for a decade or so and they'd have a a standing army of brainwashed communist teenage boys... Oh wait a minute....

The bullet from a kid is just as deadly, if not more so than the bullet from an adult.

The Chinese have grown strong thanks to the 1913 iteration of fiat currency. They've done a fine job of taking ownership of our controlling companies from the point of view of our banking overlords too.

Now they've got half the world manufacturing depending on them for everything from cheap labor to raw materials to precious metals.

As a dynasty, a plague that only really kills off the elderly is a bonus for China- where in America it's not so great.

This might finally crash the US dollar, taking down the nearly world wide fiat currency scam that has been screwing first world countries for a century.

China? They'll recover quickly enough. They can just "silence" citizens that don't like having their families turned to slaves, their children sent to war, and their fortunes put towards the war effort.

This plague is rather convenient for the Chinese world domination project.
Funny how all the Chinese controlled scientists are claiming there's no way this was engineered... And certainly couldn't have come from that lab next door to where this started. Especially not after their record of leaking several other pandemic causing viruses, our their documented work on viruses similar to this one.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Are there really people still pushing fear and doom here? lol

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Because you've been to China and know first hand WTF is going on. Please enlighten everyone of your travels. Last I checked they gave no aid to anyone in their country. There was no national shutdown. No economic stimulus. Interesting considering that is where it blew up and started. Oh, they also block all media and kick reporters out. Say anything different and you vanish.

Truth is you have never been to China. My wife went a few years ago. She said it was a total #hole of a country. They shutdown all plants for 2 weeks so the air would be clean for a global summit. Does that sound like a country that is going do reports the facts.

edit on 21-5-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It will happen again. Just look how many diseases came out of China. Even the Spanish Flu likely originated from China (I wonder why Spanish aren't crying over racism btw).
Once the current pandemic is over it will probably be business as usual. No more interest about human rights abuses and such. China money China good. China no money. Bad China.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The Chinese screw everyone over with slave labor and intellectual theft. Why would they not screw over the planet over an illness that started in their backyard. They do not care about the planet. Only their cartel. Say anything different over there and you will wind up in a furnace.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Every government in the world played along with the hoax though it was clearly evident Covid is a mild disease.

You can't blame China vs US when in reality this goes much higher than nation state concepts.

These are all generalizations and misunderstandings.

What really happened is that TPTB created a false crises with a pathogen that'll always be around so the crisis can exist permanently. This is so they can engineer society carte blanche as defacto oligarchs.

The ppl in charge of China, the US, and virtually every other govt worldwide played along with this lie and ensuing crackdown.

This problem is so much bigger than y'all realize, it's multi national and even extra national as most top players don't even recognize "citizenship" as a valid construct in their personal paradigms. They are power brokers.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Because you've been to China and know first hand WTF is going on. Please enlighten everyone of your travels. Last I checked they gave no aid to anyone in their country. There was no national shutdown. No economic stimulus. Interesting considering that is where it blew up and started. Oh, they also block all media and kick reporters out. Say anything different and you vanish.

Truth is you have never been to China. My wife went a few years ago. She said it was a total #hole of a country. They shutdown all plants for 2 weeks so the air would be clean for a global summit. Does that sound like a country that is going do reports the facts.

Well I lived in China, and travelled china, and no, it's not as bad as you think. Yes the west likes to poetry China like it's some sort of North Korea, but I had absolutly no problem living and travelling china. People i met were were very nice, and the places I went to and lived were great.

If fact, some of the best places I have been to, we'd in China.

Saying that though, China is far from perfect. Has huge problems from animal rights to human rights, and the fact you are limited to what you can view on the internet.

I am not a fan of the chinese government, and they need to change their ways, or there eill be an uprising on their hands.

But China itself is an amazing place, with amazing people (who I came across) and a rich long history.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The Chinese screw everyone over with slave labor and intellectual theft. Why would they not screw over the planet over an illness that started in their backyard. They do not care about the planet. Only their cartel. Say anything different over there and you will wind up in a furnace.

You do realise that China's whole economy relies on the west? If they a few the west, they are basically destroying their own economy.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
It will happen again. Just look how many diseases came out of China. Even the Spanish Flu likely originated from China (I wonder why Spanish aren't crying over racism btw).
Once the current pandemic is over it will probably be business as usual. No more interest about human rights abuses and such. China money China good. China no money. Bad China.

Where was the first Spanish flu case recorded?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

So because they are a #ithole of a country, that gives us the right to dictate what they do?

If they say we are a #hole country, can they tell us what to do?

Last I checked they gave no aid to anyone in their country.

Last I checked, they cover healthcare for their peeps. Not so in the US. Get rid of US government is the answer, no?

No economic stimulus.

They don't have hot dogs and apple pie either. So what. They are a SOVEREIGN nation...

Definition of sovereign (Entry 1 of 2)
1a: one possessing or held to possess supreme political power or sovereignty
b: one that exercises supreme authority within a limited sphere
c: an acknowledged leader : ARBITER

www.merriam-webster.com...

They can declare sex with minors under 6 is legal. NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

See above about shills for CHINA. This poster is a wonderful example.
a reply to: Fools

I think we should stop all trade with China IMMEDIATELY, until they give their citizens basic human rights and freedoms.

Taiwan should declare independence and be given a seat at the UN.

And keep Hong Kong FREE and democratic.

So much for your 'shill' theory.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Well said.

And vampires are cool

I mean I wouldn't mind living forever until I chose to 'go into the sun'

I am an Anne Rice vampire, not a commie um ..sparkly whatever that show is, vampire.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

The US is the only power that could take them on,

I am not a fan of conflict between nations as its the people who die not the idiots in charge but recently there was this thread on ATS, might not be as clear cut as you think

US would struggle to defend Taiwan, and lose war to China simulations show

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I think we should stop all trade with China IMMEDIATELY, until they give their citizens basic human rights and freedoms.

I know China has a problem with humans rights, but please stop making out that no chinese has basic human rights in China, that is don't not true.

As someone who has lived and travelled china, and had the freedom to do so with friends in China, I know that it is not true what you just said.

Saying that, it needs to improve greatly in a number of areas. But believe me, there are far worse places in the world to live.

As for stopping trade with China. You do realise that millions of American companies rely on trade with China. You think only China would be hurt by this.

edit on 22-5-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 22-5-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join