It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash and coverup in Brazil 5-13-20

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Why you asking me?
Just thought id share the clip

If you must know i think it looks like BS.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Brazilians primarily speak Portuguese ...

as far as the OP, coolio.

Who here doesn't have dreams of a legit exotic tech crash? Poor aliens or secret space guys who were piloting the thing, though. Hope they're okay ...or okay with sitting in formaldehyde in some basement at Wright Patterson.

edit on 5/14/2020 by Baddogma because: pg rating edit

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

At 1:00 we ear a voice saying "The ET is dead, they killed the ET". At 1:20 there's another voice saying "they were five Martians".

To me, the images do not appear to correspond to the audio.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

I agree, it looks small and close to the camera.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

They say: "I was able to breach the blockade of the company, of the industry. And it's it, it's right here, the flying saucer".

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Someone really said "Martians"?

A shame they couldn't find an Orson Welles soundalike to provide some narration. Or Richard Burton - a shame we're not in a pub; I do an uncanny impression of Burton (few people would have believed that).

originally posted by: ArMaP

They say: "I was able to breach the blockade of the company, of the industry. And it's it, it's right here, the flying saucer".

Which sounds badly scripted, and equally badly acted.

You and Fisherr are right about the object's size - it looks tiny; palm-of-the-hand tiny. I can imagine the cameraman/woman crouching over a small pile of sand, akin to the old days of genre film-making before CGI arrived.

PS: That thing's quite cute, actually - I'd wear one as a medallion!

edit on 14-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to find out the local time this event took place?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The earliest video posted online was around 10 pm May 12, 2020 local time, so 2 am UTC.
I subtracted an hour to allow for witnesses to post their video, so I checked Flightradar24 for May 13, at 1 am UTC.

At 01:15 UTC over Mage, there is a KC-390 over head at 4550 ft and climbing, listed as Brazilian Air force.
That's the only military aircraft that's showing up on FR24.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Looks more like an out of focus star...

Out of focus star:

edit on 14-5-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here is a compilation of videos from the witnesses - not the cheesy video with dude asking for subs.
This has actual footage of the objects, Helicopters, and lights.

ETA, there are two ufologists in Mage right now, working together.
They are gathering information from first hand witnesses and collecting video.
edit on 14-5-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
found a higher quality version of the woman peering around the sandpile, and yeah, that specific clip is looking pretty fakey (though i personally still think it looks pretty cool and every time i glance at it just casual like i still catch my breath a little)

however, apparently most of the witnesses agree that it crashed in a lake, and it certainly seems undeniable that there were a lot of helicopters around, along with odd flashes and explosions, so i'd consider this less a debunking and more an attempt at misinformation. On the whole it's looking like the most legit mass sighting we've had in a good while so hopefully some better footage comes out and we get some more coherent witness statements soon!
edit on 14-5-2020 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799

I wonder what it was...

I'm thinking of two things right now:

1. It was a real UFO with real aliens, but we won't hear anything about that until the official disclosure.

2. It was a deep state false flag attempt. The reason why I mention this is because it looks like corona panic isn't as effective anymore nowadays and the media came up with things like 'an asteroid is coming close to our planet, it's the end of the world!', 'babies are dying', 'corona spreads through farts', 'dangerous reptiles found', 'new deadly virus', 'second wave of corona in China', etc. which also don't work so I wouldn't be surprised to see a staged alien invasion to keep people locked inside their homes. Everything is possible when you're about to get exposed, right?

1) Nothing to disclose

2) Fake

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hey folks. I've got something to share.

I'm two years into a motorcycle journey from Ohio to wherever. I've been in South America on my bike over 10 months, and am currently stranded in Brazil because all the border closures due to the COVID-19 issue.
Currently I'm staying in Praia do Estaleiro, a few hours south of Sao Paolo and about 4 hours south of Rio.
Anyways, on May 3rd I was at the small beach here to take a few close up pictures of the moon. The camera is a Nikon B600 bridge camera with 60X optical zoom. After taking a few moon pictures, and after a bit over an hour of some meditation I opened my eyes and a brilliant cobalt blue sphere appeared over the ocean at about 30 deg above the horizon. Shortly after grabbing the camera (no zoom) and attaching my tripod, I started snapping pictures as it zig zagged all over the sky crazily.
After it flashed brightly and disappeared, I checked the pictures in the viewfinder and saw nothing. It wasn't until I was back in my apartment that I saw that three frames captured something on the pictures. I'm not sure of the exposure setting, as the camera is limited and really not made for long-exposure night sky pictures (it does great though with moon shots)

To prove the timeline, here is a link to the post I made on my ongoing blog for my motorcycle journey. All it proves (to me) is that I'm not the only one seeing blue lights in the sky in that area of Brazil.

advrider.com...

Thought you all might find it interesting!
edit on 15-5-2020 by DanByers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Why is the camera person filming at such a weird angle, what's that on the foreground, why is the footage blurry, why is it a short clip, and why are they not freaking out?

he supposedly snuck past military barricade to get the footage.
might explain that.

Light from the cellphone lighting up the sand pile? Hard to sneak around with your cellphone light on!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

That looks very very very tiny. This whole thing stinks.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

i mean, that particular video stinks. Doesn't mean there's not something going on over there.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: continuousThunder

That looks very very very tiny. This whole thing stinks.

The size does appear to be small.

Maybe it's an " escape pod " ?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Red type ufo orbs being reported now by RT. By the sounds of the reports they appear to be of the diddy sort in size, probably golf ball and that is very rare www.rt.com...
edit on 15-5-2020 by ufoorbhunter because: Forgot the linlk

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Each and every nation would like to have an ufo crash on rtheir land and able to recover it.. The wealth on tchnology can turn the future of a #ry around. I wiould certainly not mind having an ufo crash in my backyard..

PS: Unless their buddies will come over to teach me a lesson
edit on 15/5/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
delete
edit on 15-5-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join