It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash and coverup in Brazil 5-13-20

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I picked up this story from a cross-post on another website. In that post, which is only in the alien sub, there are a huge amount of links given from Twitter. I have limited time to post and am not sure of cross posting rules which is why I am being vague, my apologies.

Search twitter for Ovni Mage or search Brazil UFO. Seems they are 100% covering up for something, what that is remains speculation.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up, I googled ONVI Mage and you're right there was an event. We need some details from eye witnesses. I wonder what it was...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Fantastic thank you. A decade at ATS doesnt assure quality OPs unfortunately. I appreciate that link.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Cell phone footage

youtu.be...

This should be in UFO/Alien forum

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Don't look very big.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
News link

Seems to be an online Brazilian News source in English, Time 24 News.

Home  Breaking News

Breaking News

Supposed UFO appearance in Magé, RJ, moves the internet | Rio de Janeiro

May 13, 2020

The alleged appearance of an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) in Magé, Metropolitan Region of Rio de Janeiro, made the municipality famous throughout the country on Wednesday (13). The city denied any occurrence related to the matter.

Since the previous night, the subject has been one of the most talked about on social media. On Twitter, in the morning, Magé and Pau Grande were among the most talked about terms.

Pau Grande is a district of Magé where the alleged appearance of the UFO occurred.

In one of the videos circulating on social networks, supposedly recorded in this district, it is possible to see a glare on the ground, which Internet users as a result of the object falling from space.

In another video you can see a round, blue thing. In others, points of light move quickly in the sky.

The Military Police said they had not received any calls related to the topic in the municipality of Magé.

The city issued a note stating that it is unaware of the information and that “we have not been officially notified by military authorities on the matter”.

Also according to the Prefecture of Magé, the Brazilian Air Force (FAB) stated that it also did not receive any calls.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I wonder what it was...

I'm thinking of two things right now:

1. It was a real UFO with real aliens, but we won't hear anything about that until the official disclosure.

2. It was a deep state false flag attempt. The reason why I mention this is because it looks like corona panic isn't as effective anymore nowadays and the media came up with things like 'an asteroid is coming close to our planet, it's the end of the world!', 'babies are dying', 'corona spreads through farts', 'dangerous reptiles found', 'new deadly virus', 'second wave of corona in China', etc. which also don't work so I wouldn't be surprised to see a staged alien invasion to keep people locked inside their homes. Everything is possible when you're about to get exposed, right?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

That vid looks fake for some reason...Why is the camera person filming at such a weird angle, what's that on the foreground, why is the footage blurry, why is it a short clip, and why are they not freaking out?

Why is their a black bar on top of the footage? Why does it sound like the person is talking inside or on a walkie-talkie? It's very muffled...
edit on 14-5-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Link was already up!
edit on 14-5-2020 by Waterglass because: revise

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Why is the camera person filming at such a weird angle, what's that on the foreground, why is the footage blurry, why is it a short clip, and why are they not freaking out?

he supposedly snuck past military barricade to get the footage.
might explain that.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Why is the sky blue??.....why the trees green??...,wtf....,lol.....holy 1001 questions!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Looks like a blue sphere..
One of the better stories I heard in a long time.
To bad there is so little footage.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Why is the camera person filming at such a weird angle, what's that on the foreground, why is the footage blurry, why is it a short clip, and why are they not freaking out?

might explain that.

Can you translate what they're saying?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

Why is the sky blue??.....why the trees green??...,wtf....,lol.....holy 1001 questions!

You just came in the thread to insult me???? Why?????

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Barely an insault
a poke?

Anyone that can translate what is being said in the video?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I didn’t come into the thread to insult you, lol, I’d have to be psychic, just reading peoples thoughts and then saw yours, said to myself ‘’ Holy Questioms ‘’. Lol.

I did put ‘lol’ in there once or twice so ya knew wasn’t ‘insulting’ you. Lol, but I guess you a wee bit seenseetive.....sorry ‘boot that

Couldn’t help myself, 12 why’s lol. Anyway
edit on 14-5-2020 by tayton because: Continue insult. Lol

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Any time a narrator asks to "hit the subscribe button", I call shenanigans

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Rikku

might explain that.

Can you translate what they're saying?

"Guys, I manage to breach the blockade, it's indeed the flying saucer here"

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I habla mucho espanol....comprende todo...in momento

a reply to: samuelsson

Yt?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join