It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump can't face this question and walks out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Lie more.

Seriously, this is fu@$ing ridiculous.

Grow up.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You

I've just watched 20+ people get infected recently because they flaunted lockdowns (we're heavily infected here in terms of population) I have no sympathy for them. I live within walking distance of 3 care homes with a population of around 300 between them. One of these retards work for one of these homes.

Please by all means point to on the graphs country to country showing where the lockdowns changed the slope of infection and mortality rates.
edit on 12-5-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The burden of proof lies with economic lockdown proponents

thehill.com...

A growing number of lockdown skeptics is challenging the received wisdom that lockdowns are necessary to avoid a public health crisis. A Stanford professor of structural biology found that coronavirus infections and deaths have followed a similar curve regardless of government intervention. Once deaths reached a certain share of the population, any initial exponential growth petered out whether the country enforced strict social distancing or not. Sweden has been as successful in controlling the virus as most other nations, though its businesses remain open; its death rate is lower than those of the most hard-hit U.S. states that locked down relatively early. Laos and Cambodia practiced no social distancing but have had no outbreaks. An analysis published in The Wall Street Journal found no statistically significant connection between the rapidity with which a state in the U.S. shut down its economy and its subsequent death rates.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Every world leader did. None of them look like champions because nobody knew what to do. He also never said to quarantine which now we know was dumb and didn't work. That one act of stupidity is going to end up killing more than the virus.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
Not Trumps fault people are too dumb to understand what "flatten the curve" means.

You do realise that the inside of your lungs is in constant contact with the environment just like the surface of the skin on the rest of the body. Which is why they'll never be a vaccine for any covid/sars.

We gained the benefit from "flattening the curve". Mankind has been trying to cure virus borne illness since the beginning with ZERO success. Natural immunity is the only "cure". Don't hold your breath for a vaccine.

Our problem now is that the Liberals and their "useful idiots" in the media have weaponized it. They have people with other medical conditions terrified to go to the hospital. Here's a good one for you. They are experimenting with UV light to help cure this. The largest source of UV light is the Sun. It has been known for centuries that sunlight and fresh air mitigate the effects of some viruses. So what do we do? We tell everybody to stay inside, where they are trapped with any of the virus that they may have brought in with them. We've been doing this for years. When I went to school, we had a wall of windows that let natural light (UV light) in. They also opened to allow the outside air (exposed to SUNLIGHT) to circulate through the room. Now every window has UV filters because there's a one in one hundred million chance poor little Johnny or Janie might get a Melanoma and sue.
There is data that shows that the people who go out have a LOWER infection rate, than the ones that stay indoors. The first vaccines contained a weakened virus that allowed your body to kill it off, strengthening your immune system. I don't know about you, but, I'd rather take my chances with a virus that has been zapped by sunlight over one that has had time to strengthen up, like the ones in your house.

Let's throw another one out there. We've all seen the commercials where a disinfectant kills 99.9% of germs and viruses. Well that 0.1% left over are the strong nasty ones.
edit on 12-5-2020 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
link
He was asked , " why are you so bothered about competition when there's so many lives at stake " ??

As in , why are you so desperate to reopen when there will be a second spike in Corona cases ?

He calls the question nasty and walks out .

Like the boss that he is.

That was hilarious, thanks! And it was a nasty question...

The reporters are always framing BS question about how bad our testing is going, then want to turn around and act as if it is Trump making the big deal out of it.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
As someone who has not been supportive of Trump, I don’t see how comparing our country’s stats on testing as a “competition”. We’ve always compared America to other countries when discussing what we’re leading with. That’s certainly nothing new and has been done for years. It’s plays a big part in having pride for your country, having the ability to say “America is leading in _______”.

While I may not believe what he’s saying in regards to our ranking, I don’t condemn him for comparing the US to other countries. And while I don’t think his reply was the best reply, to ask China, I don’t think it was racist. That was straight up race baiting by the reporter and I wouldn’t be surprised if MSM were purposefully putting Asian reporters out in the field specifically to bait him.

I think it’s highly important, imperative even, that while we may not agree with what comes out of Trump’s mouth all the time, that we remember that we NEED him to be successful in order for our country to be successful. Race baiting him and trying to get him to throw tantrums isn’t going to get us anywhere and frankly, I’m sick of it.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

It's pointless. The subject matter experts and leaders are ignoring people can't get organ transplants, basic cancer treatments, preventive treatment, suicide is up, crime is up, murder is up. All leading to more deaths than the virus the longer this lockdown goes on. There is evidence prisoners are trying anyway they can to get the virus so they will be released from prison. Any society that captures dangerous people only to unleash them back into the population deserves to be set on fire. One case, guy was arrested three times in a day and let go in CA. When he ends up killing someone they will so it was some isolated incident. BS. They let him go for serious crimes three times in a day.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
link
He was asked , " why are you so bothered about competition when there's so many lives at stake " ??

As in , why are you so desperate to reopen when there will be a second spike in Corona cases ?

He calls the question nasty and walks out .

Like the boss that he is.

That was hilarious, thanks! And it was a nasty question...

The reporters are always framing BS question about how bad our testing is going, then want to turn around and act as if it is Trump making the big deal out of it.

And the best part is, the media actually believe that the country supports them and their fake narrative.

Remember the election reaction in 2016?

We’re getting a repeat this year

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
As someone who has not been supportive of Trump, I don’t see how comparing our country’s stats on testing as a “competition”. We’ve always compared America to other countries when discussing what we’re leading with. That’s certainly nothing new and has been done for years. It’s plays a big part in having pride for your country, having the ability to say “America is leading in _______”.

While I may not believe what he’s saying in regards to our ranking, I don’t condemn him for comparing the US to other countries. And while I don’t think his reply was the best reply, to ask China, I don’t think it was racist. That was straight up race baiting by the reporter and I wouldn’t be surprised if MSM were purposefully putting Asian reporters out in the field specifically to bait him.

I think it’s highly important, imperative even, that while we may not agree with what comes out of Trump’s mouth all the time, that we remember that we NEED him to be successful in order for our country to be successful. Race baiting him and trying to get him to throw tantrums isn’t going to get us anywhere and frankly, I’m sick of it.
🍻🍻🍻

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

He answered the question.

No he didn't.

Trump was standing in front of a sign that said America is number 1 in testing, bragging about how America is supposedly ahead in testing, compared to the rest of the world.

"Why does that matter? Is this some kind of competition?" ...I paraphrase

"Why don't you ask China!" Was his answer, with a hearty dose of gish gallop.

ETA: America also leads the world in Covid 19 deaths!

edit on 12-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Americans are losing their lives.

Point the God damn finger at China where this crap began.

Any REAL journalist knows it.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

I've just watched 20+ people get infected recently because they flaunted lockdowns (we're heavily infected here in terms of population) I have no sympathy for them. I live within walking distance of 3 care homes with a population of around 300 between them. One of these retards work for one of these homes.

Please by all means point to on the graphs country to country showing where the lockdowns changed the slope of infection and mortality rates.

Thats easy: Here

Just compare for example Sweden's graph to Germany, "New confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Sweden and Germany", per million people and what do you see?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Americans are losing their lives.

Point the God damn finger at China where this crap began.

Any REAL journalist knows it.

Any REAL journalist asks the questions which the high and mighty fear.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Well.

Weijia Jiang, A CBS hack isn't one.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
CBS should be asking about SNIP like this.

Source

But I won't hold my breath.

As American researchers are working hard to develop a vaccine and a cure for the Chinese coronavirus that originated in Wuhan, China, Chinese Communist Party hackers are targeting American research for cyberattacks, according to the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Rogue actors have increased cybertheft and attacks amid the coronavirus pandemic.

edit on 12-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well.

Weijia Jiang, A CBS hack isn't one.

Ooooh, that was a.. nothing-burger? Because you had no argument?
Remember, I have no idea what CBS even is, besides a media business.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is TDS pure and simple

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Too funny.

The whole world is laughing once again about the stable genius and the Trumpeteers on ATS, in their Trump and rightwinger bubble, still find explanations why Trump is Supertrump and only stupid "libtards" and "commies" can`t see the truth. And some people ask how Hitler could create his Third Reich? With exactly the same kind of people which blindly followed their Führer. If it made sense or absolutely not.

Daer ATS righwingers and Trumpeteers, leave your bubble for a second and explore the world outside of Fox News and the Alex Jones Show. You didn´t check yet that you and your idol are the very small minority the whole is laughing about. So, are more than 7 billions of people wrong or the stable genius and his few followers?

If it comes to Trump ATS is better than the Mad Magazine.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

CBS.

Commie broadcasting Snip.

Should be a news organization.

Especially supposedly when peoples lives are on the line.

But nope.

We get another commie whining about competition.

Commies really don't like that sort of stuff.

edit on 12-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join