It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life in quarantine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did you check your toes? Are they red?

That's a new symptom. I guess.

You could still get sick. Take care of yourself.

edit on 5-5-2020 by Floridadreamin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
I cannot even say ive ever seen a pawpaw fruit to be honest.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Well...Hell.
I'm really sorry to hear your family is going through this.
Don't know what to say...but, I hope your wife and son feel better soon.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Ahabstar
I cannot even say ive ever seen a pawpaw fruit to be honest.

We had paw-paws in West Virginia. They are awesome... my grandmother cooked with them.

There were paw-paw trees in the woods behind her house. She knew where they were.

It's my understanding that paw-paws cannot be cultivated. Too bad...
edit on 5-5-2020 by madmac5150 because: Yarrrr

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Asymptomatic could also mean that your body has not yet responded to infection. 75% of people who were initially classified as “asymptomatic” went on to develop symptoms.

Get Quercetin and Zinc.

Get some Green Tea as well. Like Quercetin, it is also a Zinc Ionophore like chloroquine. Zinc in cells stops viral replication.

www.propublica.org...

“Most of the people who were thought to be asymptomatic aren’t truly asymptomatic,” said Van Kerkhove. “When we went back and interviewed them, most of them said, actually I didn’t feel well but I didn’t think it was an important thing to mention. I had a low-grade temperature, or aches, but I didn’t think that counted.”

The WHO sent a team to China and visited community centers, clinics and hospitals, and transportation hubs. Through their data collection, the team found that about 75% of people who were initially classified as “asymptomatic” went on to develop symptoms, she said. This matches up with the CDC’s findings at the nursing facility in Washington. Of the 13 positive patients who initially reported no symptoms during testing,10 later developed symptoms.

Coronavirus symptoms might get better before they get worse, and the downturn can happen very quickly, doctors say

www.businessinsider.com...

People who get sick tend to first experience minor ailments, such as a headache, a slight cough, and a slight fever, for about a week. But it's usually during the second week that they will either start improving or suddenly decline. For those who get worse, it can quickly escalate to a trip to the emergency room.

I pray for you my friend and hope you and your family have no complications.
edit on 5-5-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Kinda confused.
How are you consider asymptomatic yet have symptoms?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks boss.

We're really fine, just recovering and apparently shedding virus's like a stripper sheds glitter.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The only way to get that stripper smell off you is with gasoline when you fill up on the way home. In case anyone on this board is retarded enough to pour gasoline on themself after reading my post, please do not.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Sounds like a mulberry. You got about 6 hours once you pick em to figure # out.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

The only way to get that stripper smell off you is with gasoline when you fill up on the way home. In case anyone on this board is retarded enough to pour gasoline on themself after reading my post, please do not.

Just go skunk swatting.

It covers the smell, and tomato juice helps hide the glittery residue. Your significant other will keep well clear while you clean up, as well... not that I have any practical experience in these matters...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Okay good, you have been healthy. I like you and i do not want anything bad to happen to you.

I think i had covid in February. It was no fun at all.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks boss.

We're really fine, just recovering and apparently shedding virus's like a stripper sheds glitter.

I got viruses coming out of my computer from reading your posts, I thought we were supposed to be safe when someone was quarantined. My antivirus software does not seem to work with Covid19, all the virus crap keeps getting through and onto my monitor..

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I just licked your avatar.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

I just licked your avatar.

You are a troll. An obvious 100% troll. But you are rocking it. Not just anyone can pull it off. Anyone can be an online troll but you are making it perfect.

I touched your stuff. You always say to the newcomers "don't touch my stuff" well i touched them. Sue me

You wrote that you have booze. What kind of booze? I am unable to deal with that stuff. If i get involved with booze, galaxies break down. I am a beer boy. Right now actually. You can have some of mine.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Aaaaand, just licked your avatar.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Finspiracy

Aaaaand, just licked your avatar.

I licked my avatar once... it got really weird, and the avatar never called back.

Sure, there was eye contact... nervous stares at awkward moments... the occasional avatar fetish ball...

It got weird.

Lessons learned.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Sure, but what's the question?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

If your wife and son have any lingering symptoms......

Ok, this is going to sound nuts.....really cra cra
buy some king crab legs for them to eat.Please don’t make fun of me because I’m not joking about this.

Right before Christmas I swear I had Covid. Very low to no fever but everything else including loss of smell, seriously every symptom. I called everyone in my family to tell them about my unusual illness.

I’m incredibly healthy and usually know how to heal my body. I don’t drink, smoke, do drugs. I rarely even take a Tylenol. Not bragging, just saying I am incredibly in tuned to my health. I had the strongest craving for crab in my life. It was akin to a pregnancy craving, but worse. I can’t even explain how bad I needed it. I don’t even like seafood that much. I was so disturbed by these cravings I looked up what it could be. Craving crab = zinc is needed. I got crab legs, and can honestly say was feeling better the very next day.

Like I said, just something to ponder. As long as nobody has a seafood allergy what can it hurt?

That old saying, let thy food be thy medicine, and thy medicine be thy food or something like that.

edit on 6-5-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: DBCowboyPlease don’t make fun of me because I’m not joking about this.

Why in the name of God would i make fun of you? You are a sincere soul. I like you. Life has given you more than enough of obstacles, but you are strong enough to smash them all.

Don't fall. Please don't fall. Leave that stuff to me, i am a professional.

Stay healthy. Stay safe. Jag.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
You in quarantine means bad news for us.

Lots of movie reviews coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join