It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. deepens charge against China’s Wuhan lab

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

The virus doesn’t need to be man made to have escaped from the lab. This argument is a red herring.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Whilst I do not want this to come to war I would like to see the smug arrogance knocked right out of the Chinese political class, the scourge of communism wiped from the face of the earth and the Chinese people liberated.

Just this week the Chinese ambassador here in Australia tried threatening that if we supported an international enquiry in to the origins of the virus then Chinese people might stop wanting our beef, wine etc. Arrogant little prick.

I think that we in the US would gladly pick up the slack in AUS beef and wine if the Chinese bailed - maybe even pay an extra premium as a reward for telling them to shove it!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

The virus doesn’t need to be man made to have escaped from the lab. This argument is a red herring.

If it is man made/modified, then it did escape from the lab. No deniability.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

If it is man made/modified, then it did escape from the lab. No deniability.

True, but that's not likely. The most likely scenario is that it was one of the many viruses gathered to the lab from the natural world, which then escaped the lab.

If they were working on it at the Wuhan lab, the only way there would not be an electronic paper trail tying the genetic code to the lab would be if it was an intentional secret project.

Most likely it was there, as just another virus being legitimately studied, yet sloppily, as is the Chinese custom, it leaked out somehow, and they've since purged the paper trail.

Whether we have the evidence is a matter of how well / if we have the lab infiltrated - you would think we would. Whether such evidence is ever publicly presented, is another story.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
CoronaVirus-19 did NOT escape from the Wuhan Lab, according to esteemed expert Dr. Anthony Fauci.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm not believing anyone!

I'm with you.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm going to chime in now. I think China is in serious need of a beat down. I will not go into great detail but they, in my opinion, screwed the pooch. They need to be taught a lesson in how to behave in this world.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CoronaVirus-19 did NOT escape from the Wuhan Lab, according to esteemed expert Dr. Anthony Fauci.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

Oh and we all know he couldnt ever be on the take eh? Its funny how the man is a funding partner in that lab and he is denying it came from there. The man is gonna hang himself.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The US Govt is late on this.
There is plenty of evidence, well before Trump said it had come from the lab.
This video is really good. Not full of theories, but well researched informationn obtained from public sources onnthe Chinese Internet.
One that never comes up is what bat species the Covid19 virus comes from. The bats that carry this virus live a long long way from Wuhan. So why would wet markets get bats from such a long way away when they could easily get other bat species that are much much closer.
Also why so much cover at the start, instead or doing everything possible to put a halt to this virus?
Watch this video. See if you think its not from then lab?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This video was made before bat woman reappeared not long ago. So the info about her being killed is incorrect or they brought out a body double.

The rest of the info in the video is legit as far as I know.

To post video only use the part after the / for this video that part is:
bpQFCcSI0pU

edit on 6-5-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWretched

Im now convinced of agenda 21. congrats.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The only war from this that will and is happening is a propaganda war.

We seem to be losing that one. China has taken the lead by acting professionally and delivering supplies and tests. They are earning a lot of brownie points with countries across the world. The US is absent.

Most of the supplies they sent to Italy and Europe are broken down and useless. Their help is not needed, they’ve done enough with their virus

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cydonia2012

I said it was a propaganda war. Even if the stuff was broken as you claim. That isn't in the headlines. When they delivered goods dignitaries met and thanked them. They showed up in full gear looking professional and got the headlines. I Have heard that in some of those cases the countries had bought the equipment but it is the image the PR that they are winning.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join