It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. deepens charge against China’s Wuhan lab

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The United States has doubled down on its accusation that China’s Wuhan lab unleashed the disruptive coronavirus into the world.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Sunday that there was “enormous evidence” that the virus originated in the lab.

“There is enormous evidence that this is where it began,” he said on ABC’s “This Week.”

But while highly critical of China’s handling of the matter, Pompeo declined to say whether he thought the virus had been intentionally released.
Coronavirus: U.S. deepens charge against China’s Wuhan lab

Pompeo added to what Trump said earlier. Saying there is “significant” and “enormous” evidence that the Wuhan laboratory is where the virus originated. He said “I think the whole world can see now, remember, China has a history of infecting the world and running substandard laboratories.”

Seems like the war drums to me, hope not.

China is wasting no time taking advantage of the situation in every way it can, like to finish off Hong Kong.

China is arresting key players in the demonstrations that would of brought 100,000's of people out into the streets just a few months ago.

Coronavirus is giving Beijing cover to extinguish Hong Kong's democracy, advocates say

And all this is happening right now in the South China Sea:

And there is more! YouTube

edit on 3-5-2020 by LookingAtMars because: move videos

+17 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Whilst I do not want this to come to war I would like to see the smug arrogance knocked right out of the Chinese political class, the scourge of communism wiped from the face of the earth and the Chinese people liberated.

Just this week the Chinese ambassador here in Australia tried threatening that if we supported an international enquiry in to the origins of the virus then Chinese people might stop wanting our beef, wine etc. Arrogant little prick.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

China’s CCP cannot be trusted or reasoned with; they need taken care off, and I trust our military knows what they are doing!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The end is nigh , had a feeling Trump would end up killing us all.
It's a stupid fight to pick but perhaps an opportune one.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Show the evidence.

This administration has lied far too much to take them at their word.

+21 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Seems more like China is picking the fight with the whole world.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Did they also say they had evidence of Russian interference regarding the elections? While most experts are saying this virus was not man made, Lord trump and his goons think otherwise.

Let's see the evidence first before people get so excited about a war!
edit on 3-5-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm not believing anyone!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You can see how wars are started so easy, and how these people get away with it. Most people blindly follow!

+13 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Interested to have you expand on that viewpoint. Given the conduct of multiple players throughout this fiasco, how is it that Trump is the one you have determined is the trigger for war, whilst all the other players get your free pass in this matter?

Anyway, really curious as to your thinking on why and how exactly Trump is going to kill all 7+B of us, singlehandedly and without any regard for the 7+B humans who are about to be genocided? How will Trump achieve the murder of everyone without any assistance? There's a few holes in your Nostradamus-fest there.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

You can see how wars are started so easy, and how these people get away with it. Most people blindly follow!

I sure hope, they are not trying to start one now..many I talk to think it's an inevitability

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Interested to have you expand on that viewpoint. Given the conduct of multiple players throughout this fiasco, how is it that Trump is the one you have determined is the trigger for war, whilst all the other players get your free pass in this matter?

Anyway, really curious as to your thinking on why and how exactly Trump is going to kill all 7+B of us, singlehandedly and without any regard for the 7+B humans who are about to be genocided? How will Trump achieve the murder of everyone without any assistance? There's a few holes in your Nostradamus-fest there.

Trump is an utter idiot! That much is obvious. Would he start a war? No one knows. But one thing is certain, he now has a God like image his followers have given him. Pretty much like Kim in north Korea. Difference is, Trump is the leader of the most powerful country in the world. So that is worrying!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I sure hope, they are not trying to start one now..many I talk to think it's an inevitability

It's madness! There are some people on this site who are obviously excited about the prospect! Why? Because they most prob think that their country will not be invaded, so they do not have to worry about it. Of course if they knew they could be invaded, or a nuke could hit them, they would sh#t themselves.

Armchair soldiers are all the same. They lime to talk big because they think it will not effect them.

A war eith China will be ww3, no question about it. And the people again, would have failed to open their eyes to this small percentage of people (governments) who do not give a crap about you or your family. Do not care if you live or die, but want you to fight for their cause, which most of the time has an agenda, and certain people getting rich.

But sadly, this would be a war to end all wars.

+8 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Trump is an utter idiot! That much is obvious. Would he start a war? No one knows. But one thing is certain, he now has a God like image his followers have given him. Pretty much like Kim in north Korea. Difference is, Trump is the leader of the most powerful country in the world. So that is worrying!

How is Trump going to single-handedly genocide all 7+B humans?, just answer the question with logic for gortex please, or move on, we all know your opinions - just as you know mine.

'Trump is gonna kill us all' - how jay morris? how is he going to do it?

glad you blokes aren't irrational, otherwise you might deflect and simply not answer how Trump is going to kill all of us - clearly explaining why all the other players get a pass.

lol

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How is Trump going to single-handedly genocide all 7+B humans?, just answer the question with logic for gortex please, or move on, we all know your opinions - just as you know mine.

Quite simple really, if he starts a war with China. How much blood on their hands does bush and Tony Blair have because of the Iraq invasion?

Yes, maybe only tens of thousands, but to start a war with China, that's a different matter.

Did you think I meant trump was going to go over there by himself and take out all the Chinese?

+9 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Quite simple really, if he starts a war with China. How much blood on their hands does bush and Tony Blair have because of the Iraq invasion?

Yes, maybe only tens of thousands, but to start a war with China, that's a different matter.

Did you think I meant trump was going to go over there by himself and take out all the Chinese?

How are you going to reconcile the fact that the CCP has already started the war, by either deliberately or accidently releasing the virus and then lying to the world about it?

How are you going to reconcile the fact that the CCP does not represent , nor is, the Chinese people, but are instead globalist elitist bloodlines like the rest of the assholes?

How have you reconciled the WHO's conduct in this fiasco?

How have you reconciled the rise of the influence of Bill Gates through-out this fiasco?

How have you reconciled the conflicting medical advice provided by governments?

How have you reconciled the official bat soup story?

How did you reconcile CNN emerging from a month lock-down in its bunker, yet reality proves otherwise?

Upon answering those, put it all together and explain how Trump is gonna kill us all as a consequence of the conduct of the aforementioned players?

Do you see where I am going with this?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The only war from this that will and is happening is a propaganda war.

We seem to be losing that one. China has taken the lead by acting professionally and delivering supplies and tests. They are earning a lot of brownie points with countries across the world. The US is absent.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It's a stupid fight to pick but perhaps an opportune one.

How? By withdrawing troops from Syria and Afghanistan? Or was it by averting major conflict with Iran?

This ain't some George dubberya weapons of mass destruction ploy, this virus came from China. Even if not from the lab (which is highly unlikely) they covered it up and caused it to become a global pandemic because their feeble little minds can not show an ounce of humility.
edit on 352020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If the US has China kicked out of the World Trade Organization, look out. Might happen even before that.
It "physical conflict", will start with naval encounters in disputed waters.
edit on 3-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Prez trump just said wuhan revelation coming this week.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join