It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. deepens charge against China’s Wuhan lab

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It is from March 25th, you don't think they just stop carrying out cyber campaigns because they were detected do you? For every 1 that's detected, there are 100 that aren't, and another 100 that have been but are under NDA and ACP with the respective companies investigating.

Considering where this took place, in order to find any concrete evidence you would need an armed incursion. They will never allow any group that they do not own outright to come in an investigate. They will never allow a report to go out that has any semblance of impartiality. I've said in other threads, the main thing I want from them (should this actually be the case), is for the leadership of the CCP to come out and admit that something went wrong on their watch, and they are taking steps to ensure that they do not make another mistake like this. That's it. Now anyone who understands how the CCP works knows that this will never happen, because it causes them to lose face and not to appear "all-mighty" in the minds of their population and the world. Like I said, they would rather have an economic or armed conflict before that happens.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Sorry, but people are acting already that this is the case. They want this to be the case, hence all the BS we are seeing. The evidence is not there, so why are people determined that this is the case? Because they want this to be the case.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

They wouldn't let the WHO, an organization that was dancing to their tune to get within a country mile of the lab, I wouldn't be surprised if the place isn't bulldozed and every record scrubbed.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I believe he's pulling troops out of the Middle East because of what's coming not to avert conflict with Iran , publicly picking a fight with China is a dumb move done for his own political reasons with just 6 months before he faces loosing the election.

Softly softly catchy monkey , a concept beyond the grasp of this administration.

Didn't Trump repeatedly say Obama would start a war with Iran just to get re-elected, maybe Trump will use that tactic himself but with China??

I thought so, here's an article in the Washington Post that talks about it.
Article

If they can prove that the Chinese goverment released Covid form a research lab (and not a "look over here at these WMD's!"), then the Chinese goverment should be held accountable for their actions, but all a war will do is make a bad situation even worse for the rest of us.
edit on 4-5-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I think the China stuff is an attempt to shift focus away from himself and his muddled response to the virus , I doubt it will go anywhere because that's a war nobody wants but who knows these days.

As for Iran , his move frees the way for Israel to act against Iran with no risk to US troops and for American sea and air power to support Israel to bring down Iran , if that's the case it'll have to happen within the next two or three months so it's done and dusted before the election so winning him his glorious second term , of course history shows the folly of regime change but it could be that for Donald desperate times require desperate measures.

False flag inbound.
Not saying that is the plan but I can see why it could be.

edit on 4-5-2020 by gortex because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

False flag inbound.
Not saying that is the plan but I can see why it could be.

After saying thats what Obama would do to win a second term soooo many times, Trumps probably now thinking something along those lines himself.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: chr0naut
Anti bodies test early results are showing many more have been infected that previously thought.

Which would change the death percentage?

I can only go by the figures that we have. There are many unknowns and even in the best measurements, there is a margin of error.

The current mortality rate is calculated by number of deaths divided by the number of known infected. My suspicion is that the number of infected would be larger and therefore the mortality rate lower, but the total number of deaths, quite similar.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Next talking point will be "What Wuhan lab? We've never had a lab there, if you say otherwise we'll quit trading with you"

It's absolutely ludicrous, and if the situation weren't so serious it would be laughable.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There got to be a good deal of information between the agencies/colleges here in America/Canada that had interaction with that lab to include the funds to help operate it. They had to be passing information back and forth as I really believe the virus was released from extremely poor lab practices for a bio level 4 lab, and once it was out, China didn't want anyone to know about it, and maybe didn't want to be the only country to take a hit from it. That is very in line to how a communist country operates.

All we need to do is look at the show Chernobyl to really understand how a communist country operates when it comes to maintaining a secret even at the cost of 10,000s of lives or more.

I am thinking this is China's Chernobyl as they played cover up as more important then lives/economies since when it comes to communist countries their top priority is damage control everytime.

edit on 4-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: Irishhaf

Next talking point will be "What Wuhan lab? We've never had a lab there, if you say otherwise we'll quit trading with you"

It's absolutely ludicrous, and if the situation weren't so serious it would be laughable.

What's laughable is people pulling evidence ftom their #ss because they so desperately want this to be true!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
OK, I was avoiding doing this, because I HATE getting involved. But I keep seeing partisan bickering and not enough real information.
So here goes.

Firstly, what better source to read than the scientists themselves?

Here's a link to the actual research. BTW this was published in 2017.
Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus
journals.plos.org...

From the above article:

I post the above image, not to say that these specific engineered versions were the ones responsible for the outbreak, but to PROVE that engineered Coronaviruses were indeed created at the lab.

I post the above image, also taken from the report, to show that various genetic Coronavirus gene sequences were synthesized and inserted into plasmids.

I post the above image to demonstrate that not only did they change the spike proteins of the Coronavirus, but they devised a system to do it easily, over and over again. (This bit could be really important.)

Remember our two Indian doctors who published an article stating that SARS-CoV-2 had very unusual spike proteins, resembling HIV, inserted. (Their words, not mine.) The article was almost immediately withdrawn. Rather than parrot the official narrative, one should instead ask WHY.

Here's the title of the paper:
Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

Link to archive of Abstract:
archive.is...

For the more technically minded, here's a link to the withdrawn paper. These guys were not slouches!
www.docdroid.net...

The above pic is another snip from the original research paper to show that they synthesized chimeras and they were infectious (to human tissues via the ACE2 receptor)

Here's a bit from another source (recent) about the chimeric nature of SARS-CoV-2:
Coronavirus Could Be a 'Chimera' of Two Different Viruses, Genome Analysis Suggests
www.sciencealert.com...

Conclusions of the Wuhan team in 2017:

--------

I could go on and on about the sources of the funding. In the article it clearly states that USAID (READ: Dr. Anthony Fauci) funded them (in part). I could talk about other entities which contributed monies to the project. And we can speculate why this may have occurred. We could discuss the dates of previous and subsequent studies at the lab. I could talk about why these studies were moved from US soil in 2015 and moved to Wuhan.

None of this PROVES that the current SARS-Cov-2 was engineered, or that it came from the Wuhan lab. But let's apply Occam's Razor to what we already know, and the conclusion seems pretty obvious to me.

The following is my own personal speculation.

The escaped virus was not a result of simple "gain of function" research. No one needs to insert HIV spike proteins to test for gain of function. This was a bioweapon that accidentally got loose, IMO. And there's no proof that these researchers were responsible, based on the paper they submitted. However, we have proof that they ACTUALLY DID develop the TECHNOLOGY which made a bioweapon possible (the ability to change out the CoV spike proteins at whim).

I speculate that it's entirely possible that after the conclusion of this research, the lab embarked on further additional projects related to these spike proteins and that's how/when the bioweapon was created.

The reason we need to blame China so badly is because WE helped fund the research. And maybe the reason we need to distance ourselves from the WHO is because they also helped fund the research.

I wouldn't be so quick to blame China. We were into this up to our ears, too.

Then there's the problem of of Fauci. He should not be allowed to profit from any potential vaccine, IMO.

I could go on but I'll stop here. Ran out of energy for this today.

edit on 4-5-2020 by OuttaHere because: Changed some formatting

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: yuppa

I am not an Epidemiologist so if you find one they could probably answer your question, but I suggest you provide then the link or paper that you are referring to that says there is HIV in it.

If you get your answer please post it here.

www.thailandmedical.news... re-potent-

Wel it seems like its been modded perhaps in lab.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Which one of those many articles am I supposed to be looking at?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The question is whether it's inevitable. If it is, the stronger they get the worse it will be.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I am not an Epidemiologist so if you find one they could probably answer your question, but I suggest you provide then the link or paper that you are referring to that says there is HIV in it.

If you get your answer please post it here.

www.thailandmedical.news... re-potent-

Wel it seems like its been modded perhaps in lab.

The 'paper' that insinuated it has HIV in it was immediately retracted by its authors when they were shown they were wrong.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Seems like the war drums to me, hope not.

I really hope that we gonna see the economic war and all companies moving to other countries and regions and then perhaps the collapse of the CCP.
Australia is already planning to troll China with trade. EU needs to be less of an impotent and join the club.

edit on 4-5-2020 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Or maybe the paper was retracted when they were commanded to retract it and SAY they were wrong.

Here's the withdrawn paper for your perusal Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag:
www.docdroid.net...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Which one of those many articles am I supposed to be looking at?

If thats too hard look at Outtaheres post.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The United States has doubled down on its accusation that China’s Wuhan lab unleashed the disruptive coronavirus into the world.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Sunday that there was “enormous evidence” that the virus originated in the lab.

“There is enormous evidence that this is where it began,” he said on ABC’s “This Week.”

But while highly critical of China’s handling of the matter, Pompeo declined to say whether he thought the virus had been intentionally released.
Coronavirus: U.S. deepens charge against China’s Wuhan lab

Pompeo added to what Trump said earlier. Saying there is “significant” and “enormous” evidence that the Wuhan laboratory is where the virus originated. He said “I think the whole world can see now, remember, China has a history of infecting the world and running substandard laboratories.”

Seems like the war drums to me, hope not.

China is wasting no time taking advantage of the situation in every way it can, like to finish off Hong Kong.

China is arresting key players in the demonstrations that would of brought 100,000's of people out into the streets just a few months ago.

Coronavirus is giving Beijing cover to extinguish Hong Kong's democracy, advocates say

And all this is happening right now in the South China Sea:

And there is more! YouTube

Anyone who believes the lab down the street from where this virus originated which just happened to be studying coronaviruses in bats had nothing to do with this outbreak is a bit naive/gullible. I don’t think there is any reason to doubt this.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah, they earned so many brownie points when they sold vital medical supplies to countries who donated the same supplies to China in the first place. Bravo China. Good job!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join