It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. deepens charge against China’s Wuhan lab

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Whilst I do not want this to come to war I would like to see the smug arrogance knocked right out of the Chinese political class, the scourge of communism wiped from the face of the earth and the Chinese people liberated.

Just this week the Chinese ambassador here in Australia tried threatening that if we supported an international enquiry in to the origins of the virus then Chinese people might stop wanting our beef, wine etc. Arrogant little prick.

There will be no war, but the rest will happen. Watch. I promise.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Communism being wiped from the face of the earth, the Chinese people liberated along with Chinese citizens no longer consuming Aussie produce?

Please share how, I am intrigued.

You're not gonna bring Jesus in to this are you?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It says in the article that everyone agrees this was not man made

Pompeo told ABC that he agreed with a statement Thursday from the US intelligence community which concurred “with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not man-made or genetically modified.”

Now if they had a sample of this virus that popped up in some random animal, as a virus can do from time to time, and shoddy handling of the samples managed to hitch a ride of someone's scrubs...I think that's the position that he's taking. Let's be honest here, it's reasonably plausible that this is what happened. Now I don't believe we'll ever confirm that, because if that's the case China has buried it so deeply no one outside of a few people know. It's speculation to be sure, but it's also plausible speculation, even more so given how China has reacted to the whole affair. They would rather have an economic or physical conflict than admit culpability for anything that causes them to lose face.

Edit: Just look at what APT41 is up to with trying to compromise systems of institutions around the world that are researching the origins of this virus. APT41 Activities
edit on 5/3/20 by Hypntick because: Additional info

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The end is nigh , had a feeling Trump would end up killing us all.
It's a stupid fight to pick but perhaps an opportune one.

If they can't say where it all started, step by step, then this, 'deepening' has no legs.

Cover-ups, and all the rest, are almost always rhetoric against another country in something like this, however it is now well known that this virus, (caveat, derived from bats), especially horseshoe bats, which was was the subject of that international experiment in 2015 as well as subject mice intrusions and, was conducted in Wuhan, and an experiment that was led by an American, and which was criticised at the time by other American/s in the field, but let's not forget that the experiment was an international one..not just America and China.
This is at least one facet that needs to be taken into account, all the actors names in the experiment are known, as well as their past experiments on the same subject over a number of years.
I see these events, as being equally relatable, and that the virus is a direct/indirect of what when on in Wuhan in 2015 whatever the catalyst may have been.
That's a far cry from what any governments are saying, they concentrate publicly with decries of misinformation, disinformation, bad science, by someone else...blah blah...more rhetoric, and worst of all, it seems, they conduct experiments that could have consequences by the above, that there is no immediate cure for, in other words a cure, not a vaccine.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Since late to mid March, the number of new cases per day in the US has averaged around the 28,700 mark and is fairly linear. And the mortality has hovered around 5.8588 %

If nothing changes, this means that the numbers of cases may be as follows:

- On 23 May, cumulative figures will be approximately 1.7 million infected, and approximately 100,000 deaths.

- On 22 August, cumulative figures will be approximately 3.4 million infected, and approximately 200,000 deaths.

- On 19 September, cumulative figures will be approximately 5 million infected, and approximately 300,000 deaths.

- On 18 November, cumulative figures will be approximately 6.5 million infected, and approximately 400,000 deaths.

- At the end of the year, cumulative figures will be approximately 8 million infected, and nearly half a million deaths.

- By early November next year, cumulative figures will be approximately 17 million infected, and approximately a million deaths.

Let's hope I am very wrong.

edit on 4/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Show the evidence.

This administration has lied far too much to take them at their word.

Wuhan virus lab 'cover-up': Startling photos of scientists wearing little protection as they handle deadly bat samples vanish from website of Chinese institute at the centre of global suspicion over pandemic

The Wuhan's Institute of Virology has removed photographs of scientists working in its laboratories and edited out references to visits by US diplomats
The edited material includes a page of the institute's website showing pictures of staff entering caves to take swabs from bats carrying coronaviruses
As a result of one diplomat's visit, cables were sent to the US State Department from the embassy warning about the risks of the bat experiments

US President Donald Trump announced on Thursday that he had seen intelligence that gave him a 'high degree of confidence' that the global crisis had its origins in the institute – a month after The Mail on Sunday first revealed that British Cabinet Ministers had received classified briefings raising the possibility of a leak from the institute.

People should not let their hate get in the way of truth IMO.
web.archive.org...://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8281085/Wuhan-virus-lab-cover-up.html

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It isn't hate. It is the constant lies that come from the POTUS.

Only a fool would take him at his word. While reports of what appear to be lax safety standards being taken in caves are concerning so is the fact that people were eating those same bats. I want to see the evidence. Actual evidence to back up his claims.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I have to ask,but would a cold virus have HIV in it? because Covid did have soem other viral parts in it.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I am not an Epidemiologist so if you find one they could probably answer your question, but I suggest you provide then the link or paper that you are referring to that says there is HIV in it.

If you get your answer please post it here.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: gortex

Seems more like China is picking the fight with the whole world.

Yeah , it's always the other guy.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How is Trump going to single-handedly genocide all 7+B humans?, just answer the question with logic for gortex please, or move on, we all know your opinions - just as you know mine.

Quite simple really, if he starts a war with China. How much blood on their hands does bush and Tony Blair have because of the Iraq invasion?

Yes, maybe only tens of thousands, but to start a war with China, that's a different matter.

Did you think I meant trump was going to go over there by himself and take out all the Chinese?

How are you going to reconcile the fact that the CCP has already started the war, by either deliberately or accidently releasing the virus and then lying to the world about it?

How are you going to reconcile the fact that the CCP does not represent , nor is, the Chinese people, but are instead globalist elitist bloodlines like the rest of the assholes?

How have you reconciled the WHO's conduct in this fiasco?

How have you reconciled the rise of the influence of Bill Gates through-out this fiasco?

How have you reconciled the conflicting medical advice provided by governments?

How have you reconciled the official bat soup story?

How did you reconcile CNN emerging from a month lock-down in its bunker, yet reality proves otherwise?

Upon answering those, put it all together and explain how Trump is gonna kill us all as a consequence of the conduct of the aforementioned players?

Do you see where I am going with this?

All you have said here is conspiracies and assumptions. But at the same time, have basically proved my point! And that is a lot of people would go to war bases on conspiracies and assumptions.

Hence the reason if a country wanted to start a war, they would not have to do much to get the people behind the cause. And this is the sad part! People fall for it Tim and time again.

They never learn!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: Jay-morris

It says in the article that everyone agrees this was not man made

Pompeo told ABC that he agreed with a statement Thursday from the US intelligence community which concurred “with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not man-made or genetically modified.”

Now if they had a sample of this virus that popped up in some random animal, as a virus can do from time to time, and shoddy handling of the samples managed to hitch a ride of someone's scrubs...I think that's the position that he's taking. Let's be honest here, it's reasonably plausible that this is what happened. Now I don't believe we'll ever confirm that, because if that's the case China has buried it so deeply no one outside of a few people know. It's speculation to be sure, but it's also plausible speculation, even more so given how China has reacted to the whole affair. They would rather have an economic or physical conflict than admit culpability for anything that causes them to lose face.

Edit: Just look at what APT41 is up to with trying to compromise systems of institutions around the world that are researching the origins of this virus. APT41 Activities

That article was written 25th march! Most experts believe this was not started in the lan, and until we see this so called real evidence, then there is nothing else to say! You cannot use assumptions and theories with something as important as this.

No matter how many people are desperate for this to be true!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

How? By withdrawing troops from Syria and Afghanistan? Or was it by averting major conflict with Iran?

I believe he's pulling troops out of the Middle East because of what's coming not to avert conflict with Iran , publicly picking a fight with China is a dumb move done for his own political reasons with just 6 months before he faces loosing the election.

Softly softly catchy monkey , a concept beyond the grasp of this administration.
edit on 4-5-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

How? By withdrawing troops from Syria and Afghanistan? Or was it by averting major conflict with Iran?

I believe he's pulling troops out of the Middle East because of what's coming not to avert conflict with Iran , publicly picking a fight with China is a dumb move done for his own political reasons with just 6 months before he faces loosing the election.

Softly softly catchy monkey , a concept beyond the grasp of this administration.

It seems the lines from Dennis learly's asshole struck a chord," cause we got the bombs " can't say I expected hear such rhetoric from a POTUS no less....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The only war from this that will and is happening is a propaganda war.

We seem to be losing that one. China has taken the lead by acting professionally and delivering supplies and tests. They are earning a lot of brownie points with countries across the world. The US is absent.

Hi, this is Earth. Have we met?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Anti bodies test early results are showing many more have been infected that previously thought.

Which would change the death percentage?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The only war from this that will and is happening is a propaganda war.

We seem to be losing that one. China has taken the lead by acting professionally and delivering supplies and tests. They are earning a lot of brownie points with countries across the world. The US is absent.
...and you wonder why no one takea you seriously 🤭

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

ROTFLMFAO, of course the low info individuals scream at the sky 🙄
edit on 4-5-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

ROTFLMFAO, of course the low info individuals scream at the sky

What an incredibly insightful reply , and there was me thinking Trump supporters were just an annoying echo of their master's idiocy ,your well reasoned logic has shown me the error of my belief.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

ROTFLMFAO, of course the low info individuals scream at the sky 🙄

Not a wise thing to say, considering that you look at Trump the same way as North Korean people look at Kim.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join