It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the government...

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This guy rants at the government, banks, and corporations about their handling of the financial aspects of the CV Pandemic, and he doesn't hold back. I may not agree with everything he has to say, but he gets a lot right.
WARNING: Strong language!

edit on 4/21/2020 by Klassified because: DBCowboy unplugged my keyboard.

edit on 4/21/2020 by Klassified because: expound

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
1. Govt. are people with all different levels of IQ. And paranoid mental problems.
2. One must help themselves to understand the hidden silence of the words that are not spoken by your govt. leadership. I think he should of said that.
3. The money that the govt. ( US, Britain and Japan ) is sending out is a "spider web trap" of keep your fkn mouths shut for the time being, if not, expect another hand out and that is the way it will be. I think it is called "fiat " money these days
4. 3 month furlough on mortgage payments, wow I didn't know about that one. Gives the bank enough time to buy out you politician to legally be your new landlord, other words it means your title to your house is now void, the bank is your new legal landlord of your once owned property. Thank you all politicians that have families, friends, neighbors and military personal that you just sold out
5. Rainy days are not for the bankers, get real people, if you think so, well... good for you
6. I don't think that guys knows that the bankers (most of them ) are in the hip pockets of your politicians. (that's life, people)
7. Food, its the main ingredient to keep people in line. Most people will sell their souls for food, and this is why MIM's street talk " is all about" , " the silent spider web trap" , there is no free lunch people
8. Best not to get ticked off at any incompetent level of leadership these days, why, because they are all hiding in their own little world of "I'm the boss, and you'll obey us" or else no food on the table

as the Japanese have a saying "the world is now in a mess"

oh and thank you to all our world leaders that encouraged a world economy, go ... yourselves now in your own little private island with all the wine you could possibly drink

edit on 0400000025492020-04-21T21:49:25-05:00492504pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Judging by the rest of his videos, this guy needs more fibre, however, we need this.

It's better to be angry than scared and blindly complient.

This whole thing is about money. Money is power. Power over others is because of fear.

Don't be scared. Then we win.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Beyond Creation

We also have the tools, or are riiigght on the verge of it, to completely shed the need for centralized power structures.

Its a big paradigm shift.. But I think we are looking at that anyway.

My own pet conspiracy theory is that all this is being done to prevent just that. All those tools, technologies, and concepts that would enable self-sufficiency, autonomy, and more are pretty much here. But like any tools, they can be used solely for the benefits of massive global corporations and organizations.. and governments.

Just gotta start building the foundation.. Sooner is probably better than later

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Is that Covid spit he's spewing all over ? Not for nuthin, what a class act.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Lol...... disappearing in three, two, ...

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I know for most here in California, the $1,200 won't even cover the rent, much less a months mortgage payment.

Yeah, I get it. Those people made a choice to live here.

I had the naive idea to consolidate these payments with friends and family to provide start up capital for business ideas we all shared.

That's toast.

What I am going to do is start growing again. Didn't want to get into it again, but it seems that alcohol, cannabis and food are recession/depression proof.

I'm not talking about cannabis either, that takes too long. There are other food crops that are quite profitable and practically sell themselves if you market them appropriately.

Oh, and I agree with Vic.

⭐+🇺🇸

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well he isn't wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Is that Covid spit he's spewing all over ? Not for nuthin, what a class act.

Lol, I'm glad he wasn't standing in a group of people.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Couldn't put it any better.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

All we need is each other. The toughest part of this lockdown is the lack of sociability. Without others, we cannot learn our lessons so easily, which in a nutshell, help our understanding of how ones intentions and actions affect others, ultimately learning the grand lesson, that we are all one.

Although we need each other, we don't need others to tell us what to do, as this goes against a universal law of free-will. There is a loophole though that allows the powers to get away with it. If we stop being so scared, we are far less likely to give away our rights and freedom as has just happened. Many were pratically begging for a lockdown, out of fear. You can't blame them because it is a survival instinct, it's just a shame we are not wise enough to know it was a trick.

Best wishes

new topics

top topics

join