It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: "Everybody Here's Been Vaccinated Anyway"- Hot Mic, WH media

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I noticed in the image used by yahoo of a WH press gathering for this disinfectant story that the same photographer is almost the only person wearing a mask:

uk.news.yahoo.com...

If he’s had the vaccine why would he wear a mask, when almost everyone else in the room isn’t? 13 people with no mask, including Trump, yet he (and 2 others) feel the need, despite having had a vaccine. Doesn’t stack up.

What makes more sense is that he’s one of only 3 wearing a mask because he’s either got an underlying condition (as well as being elderly) or he’s already had the virus so he’s protecting others.
edit on 24-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Or he wasn’t high up enough to get a vaccine that was being tested? None of the reporters ever wear masks. Maybe that’s why you always see the same reporters? Maybe these are the ones who agreed to a trial vaccine in order to be able to attend and part of the agreement was an iron clad NDA? But I mean... we know there are vaccines in trials so it makes sense that highly essential persons like those on the task force, at least, would get one.

Roberts tells the guy with the mask that there is no need to wear the mask because, “...everyone here has been vaccinated.” Doesn’t sound like a joke. Sounds like he was giving a new guy a helpful tip that the mask was unnecessary in this particular room of persons.

a reply to: McGinty

edit on 25-4-2020 by nicevillegrl because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Who knows, it’s a crazy world!

But if they wanted to test a virus there’s secure ways, such as using the military (with or without their knowledge).

Of all the people to trial it on I can’t imagine a riskier, leakier group than reporters. Sure you can make them sign NDAs and threaten them with this and that... but why risk it?

Why does it matter to the WH if those reporters are vaccinated?

edit on 25-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Yeah why is it that you do see the same reporters? especially John Carl. I thought they had to take turns, due to social distancing that they could only have a certain amount of reporters in the room. I thought it would be some thng like some reporters would take turns. BUt I know isee John carl everyday.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Now, this is a very interesting scene here. This is either example of some kind of super conspiracy or this guy is just talking out of his hat. It seems this guy is a White House aide I don’t think he workes for Fox. I know the news guy is with Fox but the bald guy I think works for the White House. The question is, is he talking about some kind of vaccine for some kind of an elite? Or is he just talking out of his hat?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Now, this is a very interesting scene here. This is either example of some kind of super conspiracy or this guy is just talking out of his hat. It seems this guy is a White House aide I don’t think he workes for Fox. I know the news guy is with Fox but the bald guy I think works for the White House. The question is, is he talking about some kind of vaccine for some kind of an elite? Or is he just talking out of his hat?

Have you noticed how trump, his staff, and visitors to the WH never wear masks and pay little attention to the 6 ft. rule the rest of us are encouraged to adhere to? They know something, they're not telling us.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Perhaps they would need the vaccine to attend? Maybe that’s why the same ones are always there? And even if not to protect the task force (since if there is a vaccine they would likely already have it) to protect the others - keep it from spreading through the capitol since the press members likely have to be searched, etc to be that close to the President?

a reply to: McGinty

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Confirmed by CDC - Ginned up HOAX Alert!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Willtell

Have you noticed how trump, his staff, and visitors to the WH never wear masks and pay little attention to the 6 ft. rule the rest of us are encouraged to adhere to? They know something, they're not telling us.

Yer I have noticed that and it looks very suspicious.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A different suggestion: the journalist is mislabeling something as a vaccine, when it isn't, because the mode of delivery is similar. One thing that's shown effectiveness is blood transfusions from someone who's had it and recovered. It's not feasible as a large scale vaccine, but it could be used to protect VIPs and the people they're exposed to daily...say, the president, VP, their security details, the press pool they interact with daily...

I have no particular reason to think this is the case, other than knowing about the transfusion thing, but it seems like a possibility that hasn't been explored in this thread.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bent8484

Possible, I suppose. But given that multiple vaccines are already on trials, I'd suppose they just got one of those. But it's possible.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join