It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Colleague Possibly Identified?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

Is your general take that Lazar is being truthful?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

That's a really incredible frame grab. Thanks for sharing; will check out your videos based on what Case74282 described.

Can you tell, in your picture, what direction the object is moving? (left, right, down, up). I'm just trying to understand which is top or bottom, as BASSPLYR was mentioning, that is where Bob described the amplifiers as sitting.

Actually yes you can tell which direction the object is moving by using some specialized software. This software detects shades of color not visible to the human eye.

Let's say you have a night time image that has a white object against a black background.

Load that image into software that has a color replacer function.

Total black is considered to have a value of 256. As you pull your mouse across the image you will discover shades of black that re 255, 54, 253 etc. that are NOT total black. But to the human eye they all appear total black.

Now then if you perform a color replace on the image and have the program replace all pixels that are 255 with a color such as red for example you begin to see some interesting things. Continue by replacing all 254 pixels with yellow, 253 pixels with blue etc., until you have replaced all non 256 pixels with another color and a much more complete and detailed image appears.

Do the same for the white object and replace all the pixels that are not total white with another color of your choice and an even more detailed image appears.

One example of this is on my webpage where I am filming craft on mailbox road when the Cammo Dude drives by and one of the craft shows up in frame. We then zoom the frame and perform the shades of black process on it.

Inevitably all frame processed in this manner end up showing a red gravity cloud underneath the craft.

One frame shows a cloud underneath and another off to the right, which matched Bob's diagram of how these craft move along while in Earth's atmosphere, by creating a gravity distortion in the direction of desired travel and the craft then is constantly trying to fall downward into that hole but never manages to.

I have pretty much kept silent on the plasma spoofing idea with respect to misconstruing it as a UFO in this thread, and what I had described had mainly been mentioned in reference to the 2004 Nimitz TicTac. IMO what Bob and John Lear described doesn't line up at all with a potential exhibition of plasma spoofing tech. My recollection was that Bob and John were sitting at a point where they could see the craft exit the hangar

Actually they saw it rise above the mountain ridge from the direction of S4.

The night I was there a large glow was seen coming over the mountain ridge from the direction of Groom Lake.

A smaller glow about 1/2 the size and intensity was seen coming from the direction of S4.

One testing was completed that night all 3 craft flew back towards the smaller glow of S4. Within about 120 seconds that glow shut off and only the glow from Groom Lake remained.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hawkguy

What are your thoughts on Lazar's education? What about element 115?

TO ME Lazar conned his way into a base that had lax security protocols at the time based on his limited experiences with a homemade cyclotron and an acquaintanceship with Edward Teller.

Look at the Jerry Freeman who walked his way right past papoose lake looking for the pioneer wagon train that went through there. He didn't see anything and the fact that he could achieve that just proves to me that security around the area was relatively lax when it came to unconventional (non et highway/tikaboo) visitors.

If they were testing flying saucers there I have a hard time believing any of Lazar's testimony. ESPECIALLY after his education and the basic physics behind his stuff doesn't check out.

I think it's possible that Bob padded his resume in order to get the job, which is a common practice as a way to get your foot in the door somewhere.

Add to that, about 6 months ago Lear posted on his FB page that Bob had originally given him copies of his educational degrees for safekeeping. About a year later when they became important he went to get them out of his file cabinet and they, along with several other documents were missing from his cabinet.

I am well aware that John believes in a lot of crazy theories, but I have never known him to be a liar.

Jeremy Corbell has spoken with several mainstream scientists (on the condition there will be NO talk of UFO's) and they all considered Bob's statements on 115 and and mode of travel to all be within the realm of possibility.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: scyther2286

Is your general take that Lazar is being truthful?

After what I witnessed there is no doubt in my mind that Lazar is being truthful.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It's one thing to pad a resume by saying the team you led was bigger than it was or that you have more experience with a particular software suite, hell I've done both of those things. It's entirely different to add two masters degrees that can be easily cross checked with two phone calls.

And I trust Jeremy Corbell about as much as I trust homeopathy. I couldn't sit through more than 5 minutes of any of his movies. They reek to me of low grade bull#

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

First impression, I'm skeptical about how much can be gleaned from lights in the sky videos, and I'm not sure how much can be extrapolated based on the low resolution of the videos without turning it into an episode of CSI Miami.

Actually we go CSI Miami on all videos we analyze.

Our chief analyst has a 30+ year career as a Forenic Image Analyst analyzing photos and videos and presenting his analysis in court, which requires a ton of certification to do so.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It's one thing to pad a resume by saying the team you led was bigger than it was or that you have more experience with a particular software suite, hell I've done both of those things. It's entirely different to add two masters degrees that can be easily cross checked with two phone calls.

And I trust Jeremy Corbell about as much as I trust homeopathy. I couldn't sit through more than 5 minutes of any of his movies. They reek to me of low grade bull#

Everyone has an opinion, and in time we will discover which of yours are correct.

Mine of course differ from yours since I saw gravity propulsion craft in action right where and when Bob said they would be.

After that, quibbling about minutiae holds no interest for me.

eta: Jerry walked along the far edge of Papoose Lake, not through it. Also he did so at night and hid during the day.

He also saw a huge garage door open on the other edge of the lake in the middle of the night, with lots of light inside.

edit on 27-4-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hawkguy

Attacking Jeremy's style of presentation has no bearing on the validity of the information he presents and as such is a waste of time to investigation.

As far as I know he has never provided false information to anyone.

He has however, discovered valuable corroboration for Bob Lazar's story by locating and interviewing Dr. Krangle who confirmed Bob's employment at Los Alamos as a physicist with top secret clearance.

You think Bob was allowed to operate their multi million dollar particle accelerator with no educational background provided?

Doubtful.

edit on 27-4-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher

originally posted by: Case74282

I checked out all the videos you posted. Amazing. I also watched your break down of Bob Lazar's actual footage where you ran it through multiple filters to get to the actual shape of the UFO. Amazing. You literally prove what Bob Lazar and John Lear filmed is a true to life UFO. Not an airplane, not a plasma spoof, not a satellite, not a helicopter. An actual UFO.

Amazing work. Thank you for posting.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you appreciated the work.

We have discovered a lot can be learned from studying the videos. It does require some specialized filtering only certified Forensic Image Analysts have access to in order to reveal some off these details.

I have an additive question regarding the specialized filtering you mentioned. As time progresses and filtering technologies become more advanced do you see a point in the near future where you will be able to take the Lazar footage and go through another round of filtering to get an even clearer image of the craft?

I'm literally blown away at the work of you and your team. Your results unequivocally prove there is a solid object of the very shape Lazar references in his many interviews of the "sport model".

Using my below example of various advancements in night vision technology do you see similar advancements in filtering technology for image clean up?

Gen 1 Night Vision

Gen 2 Night Vision

Gen 3 Night Vision

Gen 3 Filmless Night Vision

Color Night Vision

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I am of the opinion that Lazar worked at S4, but maybe not in the full capacity he claimed. I also feel like he felt the need to exaggerate his credentials early on when he came forward and has regretted that ever since.

I agree with you on Corbell, although his style of documentary has some room for improvements, the Lazar interviews and documentary is one I have watched multiple times. Corbell isn't putting forward bogus information , surely he has a bias and viewpoint he is trying to get across, but Lazar still come down to whether or not you believe the man at face value. What I gather from watching them is that Lazar believes in what he is saying. I like when Lazar mentions along the lines of "why is everyone caught up in the small details matching up perfect, the big picture is literally society changing" (not a direct quote obviously)

Your first hand experience and videos are exactly the kind of details that have me believing 70% / 30% in Bob and his story.
I feel like some of the details may be exaggerated ( school history, maybe his actual job at S4 etc.) but that all in all Lazar saw alien craft at S4 that utilized gravity propulsion systems with technology well beyond our understanding.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Regarding Jeremy Corbell, his style of presentation makes me call into question his vulnerability to sensationalism. Also I don't like his habit of inserting himself into the spotlight at all opportunities (joe rogan interview)

I've never subscribed to the Bob Lazar Janitor angle, I think it's entirely possible he could've been a technologist or other type of technician working for Kirk Meier, and an association with Edward Teller could've gotten him the position. If Teller calls up HR and says "expidite Bob's paperwork, he went to Cal-Tec and MIT, I know the guy, he's great" HR isn't going to give it a second look, Teller helped make the Bomb after all. Especially back then.

I don't need to explain how to social engineer your way into a job, plenty is available elsewhere. Bob is probably really good at it.

Please point out where he says he saw a huge garage door open. I'll wait

Besides, you think they'd continue the tests of HYPER SECRET Q CLEARANCE GRAVITY DRIVE ALIEN SPACESHIPS after their testing program was spilt to the public?

To me, your videos are NOT convincing. They're a great demonstration of the "garbage in garbage out" principle. Without enough data and resolution, your practices are just extrapolation at best and imagination at worst.

Aside from phil corso insanity, where's proof that these incredible revolutionary technologies even exist? Everyone points to TTB as proof that electrogravitics is even a thing, but it just DOESN'T WORK.

Everything I've explained work within our current understanding of tech +/- 15 years.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm beginning to like this guy!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher

I checked out all the videos you posted. Amazing. I also watched your break down of Bob Lazar's actual footage where you ran it through multiple filters to get to the actual shape of the UFO. Amazing. You literally prove what Bob Lazar and John Lear filmed is a true to life UFO. Not an airplane, not a plasma spoof, not a satellite, not a helicopter. An actual UFO.

Amazing work. Thank you for posting.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you appreciated the work.

We have discovered a lot can be learned from studying the videos. It does require some specialized filtering only certified Forensic Image Analysts have access to in order to reveal some off these details.

I have an additive question regarding the specialized filtering you mentioned. As time progresses and filtering technologies become more advanced do you see a point in the near future where you will be able to take the Lazar footage and go through another round of filtering to get an even clearer image of the craft?

I'm literally blown away at the work of you and your team. Your results unequivocally prove there is a solid object of the very shape Lazar references in his many interviews of the "sport model".

Using my below example of various advancements in night vision technology do you see similar advancements in filtering technology for image clean up?

Gen 1 Night Vision

Gen 2 Night Vision

Gen 3 Night Vision

Gen 3 Filmless Night Vision

Color Night Vision

Good question. I have submitted it to the team and I will post their reply shortly.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You did not respond to the points A51 Watcher made which, in my opinion, were valid. Jeremy Corbell's personality short comings do not negate information he has presented so what's with the character attack on Corbell as a means of negating his information? Corbell is a pretty annoying hipster type and I loved that Joe finally checked him later in the interview but because I don't personally care for his style does not mean I disregard the information he has put forth. That would be virtue signaling and I leave that to liberals.

Interestingly to this day no one can explain how Bob Lazar was able to accurately guide people to witness 3 specific tests of the craft he said would be there. I am all for an alternative explanation to any claim, however, it must be valid. No one without a top secret clearance is going to be privileged to that type of information not matter how much a person attempts to convince themselves otherwise.

I disagree with your statement about A51 Watcher's videos. Their value is that they corroborate there was some type of aerial craft operating in that region during the times Lazar said they would be. If you watch the breakdown video of the actual Lazar footage he proves there is a physical object that Lazar filmed that one evening. And one that supports Lazar's claim as to the general shape of the craft being the "sport model".

That is unless you are claiming A51 Watcher manipulated the work he and his team did to produce a false effect? It's pretty impressive work on the part of image analysis experts who clearly know what they are doing in that realm of technology. To automatically dismiss that is very lazy and disrespectful. Present an alternative explanation with an equal amount of evidence to refute their work and you might have a case.

Regarding Jerry Freeman I've never found that story to prove anything other than he made a journey (a cool one) but walking away saying he never found or saw anything that Lazar had talked about means very little unless he took the time to physically walk the entire base of that mountain range which he did not. That is literally like looking for a needle in 10 haystacks and anyone who has ever spent any time doing long distance foot based land navigation with way points would understand how difficult this is. Considering Freeman has absolutely zero physical reference points or coordinates other than a general range and general direction mentioned by Lazar it becomes even less meaningful to his claim of not finding anything.

Had Lazar given an exact location, exact range, and precise set of coordinates and had Freeman had that type of detail and checked it out and come back with the same result then Freeman would have a very legitimate claim. But he did not and therefore his journey is nothing more than a cool story of following an old trail through a restricted area. Still cool but not proof of anything.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Case74282 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Regarding Jeremy Corbell, his style of presentation makes me call into question his vulnerability to sensationalism. Also I don't like his habit of inserting himself into the spotlight at all opportunities (joe rogan interview)

Repeating the exact same claim that I have already rebuffed once and is based on zero evidence does nothing to bolster your claim and instead looks childish, and is a waste of time in public debate.
Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Again, criticizing Jeremy's style of presentation has no bearing on the validity of the information presented. Comprenday?

I've never subscribed to the Bob Lazar Janitor angle, I think it's entirely possible he could've been a technologist or other type of technician working for Kirk Meier, and an association with Edward Teller could've gotten him the position. If Teller calls up HR and says "expidite Bob's paperwork, he went to Cal-Tec and MIT, I know the guy, he's great" HR isn't going to give it a second look, Teller helped make the Bomb after all. Especially back then.

Your theory on how Bob got the job has no basis in fact and is something you dreamed up and pulled out of your hat.
Search and research Bob's job interview at EG&G for employment at S4 and THEN you can dream up a new theory.
Google is your friend.

I don't need to explain how to social engineer your way into a job, plenty is available elsewhere. Bob is probably really good at it.

Please point out where he says he saw a huge garage door open. I'll wait

Instead of waiting, your time would be better spent researching.
Google is your friend.

From the Las Vegas Sun -

"In his account and in subsequent interviews, Freeman talked of climbing a ridge above Nye Canyon and looking down on Papoose Dry Lake, which is just south of the mountain.

Many UFO buffs -- Freeman is not one of them -- believe a secret hangar containing captured alien spacecraft lies beneath the Papoose lakebed.

"During the day I couldn't see anything," Freeman said of his view of the Papoose area. "But at night, it was a different story."

Freeman saw several lights. One appeared to be a security vehicle that moved around. Another, however, was stationary and appeared to get larger and smaller -- as would a hangar door as it opened and closed.

"But that's purely conjecture on my part," Freeman said. "From that distance, I couldn't tell what it was."

Besides, you think they'd continue the tests of HYPER SECRET Q CLEARANCE GRAVITY DRIVE ALIEN SPACESHIPS after their testing program was spilt to the public?

No I do not and did not think so at the time I visited there and was VERY surprised to find myself in the middle of a test of these craft. As I stated before the window of opportunity to see these tests was from 1990 to 92.

Fact is, for whatever reason they continued testing there until their new digs were complete and they could move operations.

To me, your videos are NOT convincing. They're a great demonstration of the "garbage in garbage out" principle. Without enough data and resolution, your practices are just extrapolation at best and imagination at worst.

Again another idea NOT based in fact, only dreamt up in your imagination and pulled out of your hat that you thought would look good in a post.

The true test whether this was a case of garbage in/ garbage out is to ask the opinion of the witnesses who were actually there if the results of our analysis match what they saw that night.

A reply from Bob Lazar

So Bob along with 4 other witnesses say that our enhancements display exactly what they saw that night.

I also say that our enhancements match exactly what I saw that night.

So the only garbage in/ garbage out here is your dreampt up opinions you pulled out of your hat.

Have you ever examined Bob's footage or mine in detail and close up to see if it is garbage?

No of course you have not. It is much easier to just dream #### up and act like you know what you are talking about.

It is not my fault your education in this area is lacking. Self research and google is your friend.

edit on 1-5-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You did not respond to the points A51 Watcher made which, in my opinion, were valid. Jeremy Corbell's personality short comings do not negate information he has presented so what's with the character attack on Corbell as a means of negating his information? Corbell is a pretty annoying hipster type and I loved that Joe finally checked him later in the interview but because I don't personally care for his style does not mean I disregard the information he has put forth. That would be virtue signaling and I leave that to liberals.

Interestingly to this day no one can explain how Bob Lazar was able to accurately guide people to witness 3 specific tests of the craft he said would be there. I am all for an alternative explanation to any claim, however, it must be valid. No one without a top secret clearance is going to be privileged to that type of information not matter how much a person attempts to convince themselves otherwise.

I disagree with your statement about A51 Watcher's videos. Their value is that they corroborate there was some type of aerial craft operating in that region during the times Lazar said they would be. If you watch the breakdown video of the actual Lazar footage he proves there is a physical object that Lazar filmed that one evening. And one that supports Lazar's claim as to the general shape of the craft being the "sport model".

That is unless you are claiming A51 Watcher manipulated the work he and his team did to produce a false effect? It's pretty impressive work on the part of image analysis experts who clearly know what they are doing in that realm of technology. To automatically dismiss that is very lazy and disrespectful. Present an alternative explanation with an equal amount of evidence to refute their work and you might have a case.

Regarding Jerry Freeman I've never found that story to prove anything other than he made a journey (a cool one) but walking away saying he never found or saw anything that Lazar had talked about means very little unless he took the time to physically walk the entire base of that mountain range which he did not. That is literally like looking for a needle in 10 haystacks and anyone who has ever spent any time doing long distance foot based land navigation with way points would understand how difficult this is. Considering Freeman has absolutely zero physical reference points or coordinates other than a general range and general direction mentioned by Lazar it becomes even less meaningful to his claim of not finding anything.

Had Lazar given an exact location, exact range, and precise set of coordinates and had Freeman had that type of detail and checked it out and come back with the same result then Freeman would have a very legitimate claim. But he did not and therefore his journey is nothing more than a cool story of following an old trail through a restricted area. Still cool but not proof of anything.

I am glad that SOMEBODY is paying attention around here!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hawkguy check your PMs

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You check yours.

I enjoyed Joe putting him in his place as well. Bob's "Migraine" during the interview didn't leave a good impression on me. Lets not drag political BS into this, everyone is capable of circlejerking.

Of course Bob is going to say your videos reflect reality! If he didn't then that would invalidate everything he'd said up to then. Scammers are great that way, they embrace everything that lines up to their story and reject anything that might contradict it.

As for why Bob knows when the tests will be, it's possible one of his responsibilities is to prep the system (whatever it may be) before testing. It doesn't take a genius to notice that on wednesday nights he pumps it full of coolant/bolts it down to a testing rig/whatever and then on friday he drains the coolant/unbolts it/whatever. And if he knew the frequency and power level the particle beam was operating on (which he would if he was working on it), it's just a simple equation to figure out what altitude the plasma bloom would occur at. Then he's like, "Well heck, if the plasma bloom is at 15k feet, you'd be able to see that from outside on the road.

Regarding his clearance, it was NOT hard to get one if you had good references and had a need to know. Hell, it's not hard now! I guarded a TSCIF while deployed and the dudes I checked in and let in seemed barely competent to operate a photocopier. God knows how some of those junior officers got their clearances. I had to remind Intel officers that they couldn't bring in cameras/phones/flash drives on a daily basis! If someone as high profile as Teller vouched for Lazar, he'd get his clearance.

AT A MINIMUM the videos prove that something glowing is in the sky. Calling it a craft is extrapolating beyond the data that's available in the videos.

Have these videos been peer reviewed by other video forensics experts? Why aren't they everywhere, being cross checked by everyone? A glowing light DOES NOT mean there's something physically solid inside the light!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a reply to: BASSPLYR

AT A MINIMUM the videos prove that something glowing is in the sky. Calling it a craft is extrapolating beyond the data that's available in the videos.

Have these videos been peer reviewed by other video forensics experts? Why aren't they everywhere, being cross checked by everyone? A glowing light DOES NOT mean there's something physically solid inside the light!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

As I previously mentioned you need to provide similar evidence to support your plasma theory in the same fashion as A51 presents his data claiming there is a physical object. Unless you have the degree of experience and qualifications he and his team clearly have with regards to image processing then you do not have an argument to be made.

Anyone can make claims and not provide evidence to back those claims. That's why I referred to you as being lazy in my prior post and you continue to illustrate that point with baseless opinions.

As far as you being a guard at a TSCIF, so what? Comparing someone working on an ongoing classified project inside one of the most secretive bases in the world with entering a portable secure area where sensitive information is disseminated are two entirely different things. Apples and oranges. The fact you think obtaining a high level security clearance in present day times is "not hard now" proves you are ignorant on the subject. For Top Secret clearance there are 13 adjudicative guidelines an applicant must be approved on and that list can grow depending upon the sensitivity of the project they are being cleared for. The average time to obtain a Top Secret security clearance is more than a year.

Come back with a detailed analysis of how A51's breakdown video of the original Lazar footage is wrong and present supporting facts to prove your plasma claim otherwise your ongoing unsubstantiated opinions are meaningless.

For reference here is A51s thread on how detailed the image analysis process was: www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the record until I saw the work A51 and his team did regarding the Lazar video I had dismissed the Lazar video as it showed nothing conclusive. It is legitimate forensic work such as what A51 and his team have provided that lend credibility to the value of research. If you want to be a non-believer then that is fine. Just do not be lazy and make claims you cannot support with evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join