It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Colleague Possibly Identified?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

People always make that idiotic statement. There is nothing about relativity that precludes faster than C travel. It only prevents the acceleration of a massive object to C.

Space time manipulation easily allows for apparent faster than C movement.

Jaden

Labeling it an idiotic statement is a little harsh. It's a pretty commonly accepted idea, at least in 'mainstream' science, that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light (C).

I don't recall anybody mentioning GR before you brought it up, but I'll spell out the 'loophole' in general relativity that you seem to be alluding to, which is the possible use of wormholes to fold spacetime and hence permit "travel" (more like shifting your destination to directly under your feet) at a rate faster than light could.

Again, if we're talking "mainstream" physicists, bringing up the idea of using wormholes is a mode of travel is liable to get you laughed at pretty hard, due to the un-Godly amount of energies required to fold spacetime, and even then a widely speculated idea that wormholes could only be held open for the briefest of moments,not nearly long enough to facilitate travel.

Since we're all on a conspiracy theory website though, most of us probably harbor at least some suspicion (hope?) that there are different workarounds, exceptions or lack of clarity in "mainstream" physics to maybe, somehow permit FTL travel.

Seeing as how we're in a thread about Bob Lazar, and in keeping with the insights Bob claimed to have learned about the 2 modes of travel that the "sports" model craft could operate in, maybe you could be a good fellow and enlighten us on the more interesting mode of travel of the "sports" model that would permit the craft to achieve FTL travel. Expanding on that might be a better use of forum space than belittling the scientific understanding of others.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You are correct. Relativity says nothing can accelerate to the speed of light with mass. The energy requirements become infinite. Therefore that precludes any test mass from exceeding the speed of light. Your original statement still stands and is correct.

What bobs ufo does by stretching point b to be on top of point a is by definition a wormhole. And antimatter is not going to be enough energy to achieve one of those. The energy levels are astronomical literally. The puny amount of antimatter created by the breakdown of 116 is laughably small for whats required. You'd need the earths weight in antimatter to pull off a wormhole and to keep it stable youd need negative energy levels at the exiting end of the wormhole.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hmm, the descriptions I've heard of what the sports model achieves for the "long range" transportation mode would be more akin to a gravitational wave, very reminiscent of the Star Trek warp drive. It creates a localized difference in gravitational force immediately in front the craft, such that it "slides" along the chosen trajectory.

To me, that doesn't sound like how a wormhole is typically described, which is a folding of the fabric of spacetime between points separated over vast distances, and then bridged by a sort of tunnel poked through spacetime between points A and B. This was illustrated pretty well, I felt, in the movie Interstellar, when the astronaut folded a piece of paper and punched a hole in it using a pencil.

That said, I guess one could make an argument that traveling via a localized gravitational wave is simply creating lots of tiny folds of the spacetime fabric as it travels, sort of like a continuous line of miniature wormholes, but without actually perforating the spacetime fabric. So in that sense I sort of agree with how you're describing the phenomenon.

Your understanding of the huge amts of energy needed to create a wormhole between distantly positioned points A and B matches what I've heard and read: it would take a level of energy that is on par with outputs of very large stars over some period of time

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Plasma "spoofing" is taking an isolated phenomena and wildly extrapolating it into an extremely hypothetical, controllable method of spoofing a radar. I can't say much other than the explanation is more far-fetched than "aliens".

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You're getting bobs omricon and delta mode confused.

He says that while on earth or in the presence of a substantial gravity field it does a repulsive gravity wave through the bottom via one of the gravity amplifiers to hover and then aims a second gravity amplifier in the direction it wants to go and creates a gradient in which to fall into. That's omricon mode.

I was referring to its interstellar mode as the wormhole.

The interstellar mode is called "delta" where the craft aims all three gravity amplifiers at a point in space and pulls that point "B" until its sharing the same space as where his ufo is at point "A". It then shuts off the amplifiers and space snaps back to its original position with the ufo now at point ""B". That's a wormhole. And he's claiming a antimatter reactor creating relatively miniscule amounts of antimatter is whats powering it.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

This plasma spoofing. It sounds like its been presented here before as a possible phenomena behind many ufo reports. Could you expand on your statement so i can understand better what its supposed to be. You said it was an isolated phenomena. Explain further if you could. And why do you think its far fetched. The more we know the more well be able to discount it or not as being a possibility. Also what does plasma spoofing look like? I mean what does a person see when they look at plasma spoofing.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

If we're talking about the Particle gun theory then I can explain a little.

Lets say I have a particle accelerator (something Lazar has a history with). It can make a proton beam that shoots out and interacts with a medium. Subatomic particles interact weirdly with the medium they travel through when they travel at those crazy high speeds. Depending on the qualities of the medium they do different things, but we're going to talk about air here as that's usually what people are talking about when it comes to UFOs.

In air, the particles start out moving so fast they pass right through the medium without interacting with anything. Gradually they slow down until they hit a point where their energy is low enough for them to hit the molecules of air they're passing through and you get a bright bloom of plasma. It'd look like a GLOWING ORB. Coincidentally, it kinda matches the descriptions John Lear gave of the things Lazar showed him.

It was hard for me to wrap my head around the idea that a particle beam could pass through something without visibly interacting with it until it actually reduced in energy level, but then I remembered that the moderator in a nuclear reactor actually does the same thing, it SLOWS the neutrons to the point they can hit the fuel particles.

Why might you do this?

Plasma does weird # to radar. Depending on the radar frequencies, power, etc. it can either be invisible to radar or spoof it in the opposite way, appearing as a solid object. It's also visible! Remember the 1976 Tehran UFO? Now imagine if you could distract the enemy air defense forces just like that with UFOs and crazy radar returns while "OPERATION NEPTUNE'S EAGLE'S TRIDENTCLAW" sneaks in via stealthy blackhawks.

It also doesn't involve the existence of any esoteric technologies! It's completely doable with today's tech. It also accounts for the "impossible" maneuvers that a lot of UFOs are reported performing, as instead of having "intertial dampener" tech or something similar, the orb could be steered similarly to a spotlight and its altitude modulated via beam strength.

Do I know this all for sure? NO. But Lazar's history in Particle accelerators tends to make me think he got in really hot water by showing lear the tests and managed to avoid prosecution by covering it with a web of UFO stories.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hawkguy

Now thats an interesting angle. What if though the particle beam isnt the best solution and they use a beam of something else instead thats much more dynamic and even easier to build and use? Also wouldn't plasma have properties that make it far more useful than just spoofing radar? I dunno.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm not saying the idea is one size fits all. There's all kinds of particles it could fire though, from what I've read it's pointing towards proton beams. Plasma has all sorts of wild properties, but most are rather limited in their practical applications. Remember, it's just hot, charged air. It's not particularly dense or massive.

I'm not exactly sure what you're suggesting otherwise. I am most definitely not an expert in this field.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hawkguy

Plasmas properties are not limited theyre very dynamic across a wide range of applications. Its more than just hot charged air. You're looking at this too linearly. Its about time i go into lurker mode again.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

You're getting bobs omricon and delta mode confused.

He says that while on earth or in the presence of a substantial gravity field it does a repulsive gravity wave through the bottom via one of the gravity amplifiers to hover and then aims a second gravity amplifier in the direction it wants to go and creates a gradient in which to fall into. That's omricon mode.

I was referring to its interstellar mode as the wormhole.

The interstellar mode is called "delta" where the craft aims all three gravity amplifiers at a point in space and pulls that point "B" until its sharing the same space as where his ufo is at point "A". It then shuts off the amplifiers and space snaps back to its original position with the ufo now at point ""B". That's a wormhole. And he's claiming a antimatter reactor creating relatively miniscule amounts of antimatter is whats powering it.

I stand corrected, you have much better recall of Bob's testimony than I do. The more you describe "delta" mode, and the more I think back to the times I've heard Bob describe the sports model, it does sound more similar to a wormhole. I think the punching through spacetime fabric (the 'hole' bit) is what I have mainly visualized, but your description is pretty much dead on from how I remember Bob talking about it, and the folding of spacetime is precisely what makes a wormhole so effective, in theory.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ArthurKing

Well, I found this article that has 258 possibilities of anagrams for Indrid Cold. I don't know what to make of any of them.

scaresme.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hawkguy

If we're talking about the Particle gun theory then I can explain a little.

Lets say I have a particle accelerator (something Lazar has a history with). It can make a proton beam that shoots out and interacts with a medium. Subatomic particles interact weirdly with the medium they travel through when they travel at those crazy high speeds. Depending on the qualities of the medium they do different things, but we're going to talk about air here as that's usually what people are talking about when it comes to UFOs.

In air, the particles start out moving so fast they pass right through the medium without interacting with anything. Gradually they slow down until they hit a point where their energy is low enough for them to hit the molecules of air they're passing through and you get a bright bloom of plasma. It'd look like a GLOWING ORB. Coincidentally, it kinda matches the descriptions John Lear gave of the things Lazar showed him.

It was hard for me to wrap my head around the idea that a particle beam could pass through something without visibly interacting with it until it actually reduced in energy level, but then I remembered that the moderator in a nuclear reactor actually does the same thing, it SLOWS the neutrons to the point they can hit the fuel particles.

Why might you do this?

Plasma does weird # to radar. Depending on the radar frequencies, power, etc. it can either be invisible to radar or spoof it in the opposite way, appearing as a solid object. It's also visible! Remember the 1976 Tehran UFO? Now imagine if you could distract the enemy air defense forces just like that with UFOs and crazy radar returns while "OPERATION NEPTUNE'S EAGLE'S TRIDENTCLAW" sneaks in via stealthy blackhawks.

It also doesn't involve the existence of any esoteric technologies! It's completely doable with today's tech. It also accounts for the "impossible" maneuvers that a lot of UFOs are reported performing, as instead of having "intertial dampener" tech or something similar, the orb could be steered similarly to a spotlight and its altitude modulated via beam strength.

Do I know this all for sure? NO. But Lazar's history in Particle accelerators tends to make me think he got in really hot water by showing lear the tests and managed to avoid prosecution by covering it with a web of UFO stories.

Nah, what Bob showed John Lear, John got to look at it through a Celestron telescope and said what he saw through it was "an oblate spheroid" , a kind of yellowish gold color.

In the footage on my web page you can see a Cammo dude drive by me as I am standing on Mailbox Road filming the craft.

He drove about 40 yards past me put on his brakes, then shut off all his lights. He apparently called in a 'intruder with camera alert' on me because within 60 seconds the guard shack on the hill fired off a 3 stage military flare, at which point all 3 craft immediately landed directly below wherever they were, all touched down within a 1/4 mile of me, and powered down to where they were very dim and stayed there.

"Plasma spoofing" cannot do eyeball spoofing.

All 3 were saucer shaped, "oblate spheriods' as it were.

Here is a frame from my footage that shows what they looked like -

As I said earlier, no holograms or plasma spoofing for me or John Lear.

Just solid Flying Saucers about 50 ft wide that were definitely using gravity propulsion, no question about it.

edit on 27-4-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

I checked out all the videos you posted. Amazing. I also watched your break down of Bob Lazar's actual footage where you ran it through multiple filters to get to the actual shape of the UFO. Amazing. You literally prove what Bob Lazar and John Lear filmed is a true to life UFO. Not an airplane, not a plasma spoof, not a satellite, not a helicopter. An actual UFO.

Amazing work. Thank you for posting.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Maybe look at the ALICE detector at CERN and what it does..

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

That's a really incredible frame grab. Thanks for sharing; will check out your videos based on what Case74282 described.

Can you tell, in your picture, what direction the object is moving? (left, right, down, up). I'm just trying to understand which is top or bottom, as BASSPLYR was mentioning, that is where Bob described the amplifiers as sitting.

I have pretty much kept silent on the plasma spoofing idea with respect to misconstruing it as a UFO in this thread, and what I had described had mainly been mentioned in reference to the 2004 Nimitz TicTac. IMO what Bob and John Lear described doesn't line up at all with a potential exhibition of plasma spoofing tech. My recollection was that Bob and John were sitting at a point where they could see the craft exit the hangar (IIRC the one Bob described was built into the side of a mountain, part of S4 if I'm remembering right), and then watch it ascend into the sky with their telescopes. If you think about what the plasma spoofing phenomenon might behave like, I imagine a projector or beamed energy source. Think back to when projectors were used in academic settings (if you go back that far), and recall the activity of a presenter shifting the projector to point to a wall or screen while turned on. The image would move herky/jerky fashion, in a discontinuous and abrupt way. If plasma spoofing tech were projected like this, I imagine it would have similar properties, at least at the point where it was turned on and off. It ought to be very easy to spot where the beam began and stopped being projected, and the effect should be very strange, something popping into and out of existence, and "flashing" about rather than moving along a smooth trajectory like a physical object in motion. I bet it'd be very easy for folks, even aside from Bob and John, to see that type of system in use at A51, and would recognize immediately that something was odd about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Nice catch on the double r Ape. A pirate joke alludes me, but ill say, "RR shiver me timbers" anyway.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I haven't seen all your videos or posts (although I'm trying to read what I can while I'm at work) so I can't really give this the reply it deserves yet.

First impression, I'm skeptical about how much can be gleaned from lights in the sky videos, and I'm not sure how much can be extrapolated based on the low resolution of the videos without turning it into an episode of CSI Miami.

But I'm definitely going to do a bit more reading.

What are your thoughts on Lazar's education? What about element 115?

TO ME Lazar conned his way into a base that had lax security protocols at the time based on his limited experiences with a homemade cyclotron and an acquaintanceship with Edward Teller.

Look at the Jerry Freeman who walked his way right past papoose lake looking for the pioneer wagon train that went through there. He didn't see anything and the fact that he could achieve that just proves to me that security around the area was relatively lax when it came to unconventional (non et highway/tikaboo) visitors.

If they were testing flying saucers there I have a hard time believing any of Lazar's testimony. ESPECIALLY after his education and the basic physics behind his stuff doesn't check out.

To me it's another Paul Bennewitz/Bill Moore/Serpo laughter shield operation to distract from what was actually happening.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Would it be too much to ask for a little direction before you go dark? I'm trying to do some research but I keep running into plasma stealth papers. I'm having a hard time thinking it's just stealth, I always figured there'd be more applications involved.

Does it have anything to do with microwaves? Maybe a Maser?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282

I checked out all the videos you posted. Amazing. I also watched your break down of Bob Lazar's actual footage where you ran it through multiple filters to get to the actual shape of the UFO. Amazing. You literally prove what Bob Lazar and John Lear filmed is a true to life UFO. Not an airplane, not a plasma spoof, not a satellite, not a helicopter. An actual UFO.

Amazing work. Thank you for posting.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you appreciated the work.

We have discovered a lot can be learned from studying the videos. It does require some specialized filtering only certified Forensic Image Analysts have access to in order to reveal some off these details.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join