It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The W.H.O sponsors " One World Toghther at Home." Concert with Lady Gaga.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Get your ass to Mars!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Wow, that was amazing! All those people giving their time and money to try to help people! Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i watched about 3 minutes of the live stream.

i had to stop because it made me want to throw my shoe at the TV.

it was some guy explaining how to synch netflix with apple during the quarantine and share it with friends.

He made a cringy refrence to not being able to netflix and chill.

I felt like the guy was trying to talk as if the audience are all stupid children it was so preachy and obnoxious three minutes was the most I could stomach of this garbage propaganda.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yikes, Lady Gaga the illuminati beta kitten & WHO

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

You'd be amazed how many people have devoted time and resources in an attempt to help people.

Good on them!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

I mean come on Microsoft just got busted for a Marina Abromovich comercial and now the who is parading out lady gaga..

Yes the whole gang are making it pretty obvious these days.

See 1:09:00

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Nah, a lot of good people are trying to help from the good of their hearts! I mean it!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Makes me want to use bunch of bible passages and vulgar sayings.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The W.H.O sponsors One World Toghther at Home. Concert with Lady Gaga.

THAT would force me to LEAVE home.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

i had to stop because it made me want to throw my shoe at the TV.

No, no, no...not like that.

The TV goes out the window.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yeah, I wonder who actually considered watching it? Still, damn all those people for giving their time and money!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: karl 12

Nah, a lot of good people are trying to help from the good of their hearts! I mean it!

No, a lot of ignorant people just want their chance to suck up fame and go "me me me me". They have small hearts and little common sense.

I mean it!

Your signature say it all.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have no issue with fund raising for good causes, and I am sure most of those people were doing it for the right reasons.

I did not care to watch it, because most of those musicians make music that cause my ears to bleed.

While watching Sky news, there was a snippet from the show where Beyonce turned the issue into a race issue. That made my blood boil and turned me against the entire event.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Lol ancient aliens

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

a reply to: ColoradoJens

Wow, that was amazing! All those people giving their time and money from the good of their hearts!

Apparently It's tax deductible. They'll have raise taxes on someone else to cover the loss.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I find it amusing watching Trump's attack dogs run after the sticks he throws , look at their little tails wagging.

WHO and Global Citizen have been raising funds prior to the special through their #TogetherAtHome concert series and have already raised $35 million towards WHO’s COVID-19 response efforts.

As this was a fundraiser for the W.H.O's Corona virus response effort with the goal to help those affected and to help fund development of a vaccine attacking an effort that costs you nothing because it's supported by Trumps latest bogeyman seems a little trite.

Donations to the fund will also support the vaccine development alliance Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) and UNICEF. The Together At Home effort will also aid over 100 additional local and regional charities that will also receive funds, including Education Cannot Wait, Direct Care, Feeding America and United Way, among others. Changemakers, investors, and foundation leaders came together to contribute quickly to related efforts, like strengthening health care systems and investing in vaccine development.
www.globalcitizen.org...

I didn't watch it because it's not my bag but support any effort that helps us get out of this mess , but then I have an independent mind and don't chase sticks.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I won't even watch that. Sorry, but I value my coffee in the morning.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The only thing that this very very bad musical fiasco proves is that music without an audience is at best flat and uninspired at best. It actually hurts me to try and watch but then again I am on a PC.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yeah, I wonder who actually considered watching it? Still, damn all those people for giving their time and money!

No excuse as they could have gotten someone a bit better.
Oh , wait , none of those most likely wanted to.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

a reply to: autopat51

Im really enjoying the all seeing eye symbol in the hands that makes the home.

If that tickled you, check out this recent local advert on Facebook,

'Electricity - brought to you by the Masonic Temple of Jersey'

edit on 19/4/2020 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join