It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The W.H.O sponsors " One World Toghther at Home." Concert with Lady Gaga.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I missed last night’s NWO concert.

I was busy, working on a hobby of mine that I share with friends over the computer now that we are stuck inside.

Alright it was D&D work in Fantasy Grounds. And I am a little bogged down hand typing spreadsheets that really should have converted to a database like FileMaker with easy field layout in the record for a faster cut and paste transfer. Of course if I really wanted it to be easy, I would learn the lua needed to just transfer the SS info directly into FG’s layout or make a better layout entirely from scratch.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: karl 12

Nah, a lot of good people are trying to help from the good of their hearts! I mean it!

No, a lot of ignorant people just want their chance to suck up fame and go "me me me me". They have small hearts and little common sense.

I mean it!

Your signature say it all.

Hi Nerbot! I disagree with everything but the common sense part. Most of those folks are pretty famous already.

Thanks for the comments on the sig too. I also thought it said it all. Now I have to change it as it is horoscope based.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

I liked that french lady. Her music didn't seem bad. Or the jamaican dude. He was saying something about coming together.

I don't think they can do much if an artist says something.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I liked that french lady. Her music didn't seem bad. Or the jamaican dude. He was saying something about coming together.

You said - coming together-

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It needed more ... more Freddy Mercury. Performances that we can marvel at 35 years later.
Remembering "that french lady" hardly sounds legendary.

more rock. more metal. maybe.
more green screen stadium and less couch. But I guess they did the best they could under the circumstances.

less politics.

edit on 19/4/2020 by deltaalphanovember because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is this what the director of the World Health Organization actually said?

twitter.com...

If so, it's a good thing he is being investigated by intelligence and law-enforcement communities.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join