It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, they surely did not know in November that this was a pandemic class Coronavirus. In late December the Chinese had figured out what it was but did not know how bad this virus was going to be.

Just because we knew they were having some kind of virus spreading around means nothing. My daughter brought her kids to the doctors many times, and other people had the same issue around here all winter long, even the end of last flu season. The result of the test they did on the virus was. It is not the flu that the test can detect, but it is some kind of virus that is going around.

Do they declare a pandemic because kids are getting a terrible virus that there was no test available to tell what it was? No.....common sense does not shut down a country because a bunch of kids are passing around a virus at school that gives similar symptoms as the flu strain they test for. A lot of kids missed time with those viruses and be cause the state law says kids cannot miss much school, they go to school anyway and keep spreading the virus. Or they have to start going in to detention on saturdays.

Our school system is screwed up, that kind of policy creates a breeding ground for diseases which then get spread to grandparents with immune deficiencies leading to deaths. They have even shut down some schools for three or four days here in this area because of viruses spreading and sickening all the kids. But the little virus factories wind up going to grandpa and grandma's house because there is no allotted daycare where they also can get sick or pass on the virus.

This new age system is very risky, the virus breeding facilities are schools and daycares these days. At least when it was common to have baby sitters take care of your kids for a buck an hour in the old days...like twenty five years ago, your kids did not get sick so much.

It is well known in real immunology that innate immunity gives superior protection compared to vaccines, getting the disease builds better overall immunity when you are young, which leads to lifetime immunity many times.. I am not an antivaxer, I am a person who studies this kind of stuff and realize for some people vaccines work better than Herd Immunity. Vaccines are fake herd immunity if they only last one year.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here is the thing. We knew about it but were lied to about it. The more and more data/studies that keep coming out the more and more convinced that it was already here in the US late 2019.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, they surely did not know in November that this was a pandemic class Coronavirus. In late December the Chinese had figured out what it was but did not know how bad this virus was going to be.

Just because we knew they were having some kind of virus spreading around means nothing. My daughter brought her kids to the doctors many times, and other people had the same issue around here all winter long, even the end of last flu season. The result of the test they did on the virus was. It is not the flu that the test can detect, but it is some kind of virus that is going around.

Do they declare a pandemic because kids are getting a terrible virus that there was no test available to tell what it was? No.....common sense does not shut down a country because a bunch of kids are passing around a virus at school that gives similar symptoms as the flu strain they test for. A lot of kids missed time with those viruses and be cause the state law says kids cannot miss much school, they go to school anyway and keep spreading the virus. Or they have to start going in to detention on saturdays.

Our school system is screwed up, that kind of policy creates a breeding ground for diseases which then get spread to grandparents with immune deficiencies leading to deaths. They have even shut down some schools for three or four days here in this area because of viruses spreading and sickening all the kids. But the little virus factories wind up going to grandpa and grandma's house because there is no allotted daycare where they also can get sick or pass on the virus.

This new age system is very risky, the virus breeding facilities are schools and daycares these days. At least when it was common to have baby sitters take care of your kids for a buck an hour in the old days...like twenty five years ago, your kids did not get sick so much.

It is well known in real immunology that innate immunity gives superior protection compared to vaccines, getting the disease builds better overall immunity when you are young, which leads to lifetime immunity many times.. I am not an antivaxer, I am a person who studies this kind of stuff and realize for some people vaccines work better than Herd Immunity. Vaccines are fake herd immunity if they only last one year.

Yep exactly...China lied to us about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Simple answer is US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak because they knew about it.
How else could they alert them if they didn't already know?

Which makes me wonder, if all the intelligence agencies were aware in November, how could the story that it began with wet markets in Wuhan spontaneously possibly be true?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

If this is true.

The article doesn't have either Israel or NATO saying this is the case.

How about a scenario where The Whitehouse dillutes its own failure by suggesting everyone else failed too.

Are NATO or Israel seriously going to bite the hand that funds them?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It also begs the question if The US informed NATO of this in November why is Trump playing the blame game and saying the WHO withheld the information if that information came from the US in the first place then Trumps inaction is even more inexplicable....
edit on 17/4/20 by djz3ro because: Wrong organisation...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Trump visited China on November 8th, US intelligence briefs Nato and Israel around the second week of November about the coronavirus then Trump makes an unscheduled visit to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on November 16.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Simple answer is US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak because they knew about it.

Which makes me wonder, if all the intelligence agencies were aware in November, how could the story that it began with wet markets in Wuhan spontaneously possibly be true?

If your playing the game clue you must figure out who did it.

If the US intelligence agencies knew about the corona first before even the Chinese knew about it then that makes them suspect.

Next question is how could they possibly know about coronavirus before everyone else?
How could they know before anyone was sick and shown to be affected by it?
Why send masks and warn NATO allies before anyone was sick?
Also Gates foundation had a preparedness drill for coronavirus months prior to the epidemic which detailed exactly what happened and predicted 50,000,000 deaths.
Simple answer is they released it.

Here is an example if someone farts before anyone smells it only the person who farts that can know about it and warn others because no one else can smell or understand its effects yet.
As the saying goes "The first one who smelt it dealt it!"

Any other answer will take some serious mental gymnastics to even try to sell.

edit on 17-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: rickymouse

Yep exactly...China lied to us about it.

So did WHO

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

It is possible that it IS a Bioweapon,
and that Multiple Strains were released
accidentally in their own back yard.

But I doubt it.

I think it was "accidentally on purpose".
SAVVY?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

It is possible that it IS a Bioweapon,
and that Multiple Strains were released
accidentally in their own back yard.

But I doubt it.

I think it was "accidentally on purpose".
SAVVY?

No, just stupid

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Common sense says:

if that was true, then why release it in your own backyard?

Common sense would say it was accidental.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Affirm, once again we were lied to. And probably worse than that.....

Is it a rational act to take a government statement at face value?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

I think that Iran being the second country to get it, from the media treatment, suggests Israeli involvement, not difficult to imagine. I remember some years ago when CIA and Mossad bragged about infecting Iranian computers with Stuxnet.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Common sense says:

if that was true, then why release it in your own backyard?

Common sense would say it was accidental.

That would make more sense, although I just don't understand why people are so unwilling to accept the science that it emerged through bats and mutated through pangolins before transmission to humans, I mean all this has happened before, and some experts even knew it would again

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Common sense says: if that was true, then why release it in your own backyard?

Common sense says: Not all releases are intentional.
Some are accidental.
Like Chernobyl... not everything is done intentionally.

Couldn't be any more spot on for mine.

Noam Chomsky says:

“This is typical behavior of autocrats and dictators. When you make colossal errors which are killing thousands of people, find somebody else to blame”

“In the United States, it’s unfortunately the case, for well over a century, century and a half, that it’s always easy to blame the 'yellow peril.'”

Totally agree, and the UK is no better

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ever hear of Pearl Harbor? Common sense says yes... deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Ever hear of Pearl Harbor? Common sense says yes... deny ignorance.

You are talking about 2 completely different events.

Deny stupidity

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It was only officially isolated in mid January. Which would mean if they knew they where the first to isolate it and if that is the case they should have released the information world wide.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Common sense says: if that was true, then why release it in your own backyard?

Common sense says: Not all releases are intentional.
Some are accidental.
Like Chernobyl... not everything is done intentionally.

Sloppy disposal team indirectly killing 2% of the human race by doing some shady business with wet market

Or

Controlled released of sample produces unlimited test subjects for developing medicine that will be the most valuable object on the planet

edit on 21-4-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join