It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak in China already in November, Israeli television reported Thursday.

According to Channel 12 news, the US intelligence community became aware of the emerging disease in Wuhan in the second week of that month and drew up a classified document.
Information on the disease outbreak was not in the public domain at that stage — and was known only apparently to the Chinese government.

Link

If true this raises a lot of questions. Just what did US intelligence know at the time and how did they know if China was keeping it secret? Was the president briefed before the decision was made to pass the info to Israel?

Was information about the outbreak the reason why Trump Made an unscheduled visit to the hospital back in November?

Trump’s unscheduled weekend hospital visit raises questions

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Simple answer is US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak because they knew about it.
How else could they alert them if they didn't already know?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yeah, well as the idiots say:

"It's a Chinese bio weapon"

Common sense says:

if that was true, then why release it in your own backyard?

Then there's the media influenced UK government:

"The bio weapon theory can no longer be discounted"

Common sense retorts:

"But it's a theory, and a bad one at that"

Says it all

And oh the irony if the Israeli Times is true, that would mean the US is just as culpable as China, depending of course, in which theory you believe

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Common sense says: if that was true, then why release it in your own backyard?

Common sense says: Not all releases are intentional.
Some are accidental.
Like Chernobyl... not everything is done intentionally.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I know I've heard this all started in November.
It only makes sense that an intelligence organization would catch wind of the virus and pass the info along to another intelligence agency.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Some are accidental.

Noam Chomsky says:

“This is typical behavior of autocrats and dictators. When you make colossal errors which are killing thousands of people, find somebody else to blame”

“In the United States, it’s unfortunately the case, for well over a century, century and a half, that it’s always easy to blame the 'yellow peril.'”

Totally agree, and the UK is no better

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This means some people knew of the weapon.

Maybe the China and US aren't all good or bad? There could be groups within a number of countries working together.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Yeah, well as the idiots say:

"It's a Chinese bio weapon"

Common sense says:

if that was true, then why release it in your own backyard?

Then there's the media influenced UK government:

"The bio weapon theory can no longer be discounted"

Common sense retorts:

"But it's a theory, and a bad one at that"

Says it all

And oh the irony if the Israeli Times is true, that would mean the US is just as culpable as China, depending of course, in which theory you believe

Why would the Chinese release it on its own people? Well, because the Chinese government is horrible and would likely deem them expendable for the greater good... I mean, just a handful of decades ago they had zero problem erradicating tens of millions of their own people with the cultural revolution in the 1960s-70s... I think what happened is that the chinese released it from the biolab on to the people of Wuhan. It quickly spread. Those people were constantly traveling for the lunar new year and their little bio weapon quickly moved from Wuhan globally.. As the world began to feel the impact, China was able to get ahead of it, but grabbing up PPE/ventilators/etc and once the markets began to tumble, they were able to pick up assets globally for pennies on the dollar. This was a strategic move based off the trade deal where they were about to take a massive hit.. I dont think the Chinese releasing the bioweapon on its own people as they silenced media/whistleblowers and skewed data sets for the world is too far fetched... they are bad people and will do what's necessary for their agenda to keep pushing forward
edit on 17-4-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

they are b̶a̶d̶ people and will do anything what's necessary for their agenda to keep pushing forward

That is such a lame statement.

As that reflects, well I dunno, everyone with power, political or not.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This sounds like an Intelligence fallout.

What good are you if everybody else knows what you know? Intelligence is willfully shady because of the actions they are privy to and have to be.

This is kinda like how intelligence knew of the impending doom at Pearl Harbor but had to caution on what it knew.

At these levels, actions can determine geopolitics and a whole slew of consequences as a result.
edit on 17-4-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I would be curious to know if the 'Gang of Eight' was briefed about this intelligence.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The Democratic would do Any thing to win and stop trump.
they are trying to make him look bad.
we will end up having No election!
that would mean the Democratic would have to make a direct attack.
any one seen "designated survivor" its great and you see what they will do.

edit on 17-4-2020 by buddha because: boo

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I love Chomsky, he stood up for free speech and almost lost his job . Noam knows freedom of speech is essential no matter what the message is

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

In my opinion that supports the theory that the virus began slowly spreading before November. For US intelligence to finally alert Israel and NATO in the middle of November that indicates that they knew (or at least suspected) about it for a while BEFORE letting anyone else in on the knowledge!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My guess is they had/have assets stationed at the lab. Once suspicion of a release happens I am sure it takes a little time to substantiate that claim and provide some type of proof without endangering the asset in place. Intelligence is inherently shady and I would think relies on many different tactics to get the information you need while keeping up the facade

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Some are accidental.

There is however, the question of future intent depending on what the enhanced/cocktailed virus was designed for. Whatever that was, it got out somehow and although highly likely by accident, there is question as to why China did not prevent it escaping its borders in the way it did! However you look at it there is responsibility and accountability full stop!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

So, then, not bad people? Talk about a dumb statement. Dont call then bad because they are bad when there are also others that are bad? Why? Because Asian?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
a reply to: jhn7537

they are b̶a̶d̶ people and will do anything what's necessary for their agenda to keep pushing forward

That is such a lame statement.

As that reflects, well I dunno, everyone with power, political or not.

Not really... I dont see other countries taking the steps China takes to maintain their power over their people... Does the US have media members and whistleblowers disappearing when they disagree with Trump? I know China does, I know China silences people who go against their official statements... So, no, it doesnt reflect everyone in power. China is horrible.. Not chinese people... But the chinese officials who are running the government..
edit on 17-4-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak in China already in November, Israeli television reported Thursday.

According to Channel 12 news, the US intelligence community became aware of the emerging disease in Wuhan in the second week of that month and drew up a classified document.
Information on the disease outbreak was not in the public domain at that stage — and was known only apparently to the Chinese government.

Link

If true this raises a lot of questions. Just what did US intelligence know at the time and how did they know if China was keeping it secret? Was the president briefed before the decision was made to pass the info to Israel?

Was information about the outbreak the reason why Trump Made an unscheduled visit to the hospital back in November?

Trump’s unscheduled weekend hospital visit raises questions

Remember also, we had the Harvard bio professor arrested for undisclosed ties to China and specifically Wuhan University around that same time too...

Far too many coincidences....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join