It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Debunk This 5g Covid19 Relationship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I think they can maybe control the 5G equipments as they like...it`s not my field but by setting power, pulses, to different values might be possible .

60 Gigahertz = 60000000000 Hertz

hertz =cycle per second

Way too fast for my head

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

This is the one 5G tower downtown..

It sits on the Double Tree hotel.
First cases of the virus were not downtown, but North East of there and brought to a Pittsburgh hospital. Those patients had returned from visiting family in China, they live in a small home with additional 8 others in that home. The rest of the family did end up with corona virus.

Here is the Verizon tower that is not yet broadcasting 5G near me.

I know the family and they are healthy ( 5 living there now ). They've been there 40+ years and the tower was put there in the late 90's. What I will say is that the wife got brain cancer and benign tumors. She died 6 years ago (so yes I think the towers are dangerous ). The husband wanted to sue, but they couldn't prove the tower was the cause. I believe it was the cause, but not feeling it to be spreading the Covid19.

Time may show different once they do flip the switch.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There is also nPerf to look network coverage, i am not just sure how current are their data as most of these coverage maps i seen dont allways show the latest...meaning they are lagging some time behind

nPerf

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
I'm no expert but if you look up 5G satellites you will see that these towers are not shooting 5G across the cities and country one tower to the other.

Satellites are beaming a lot of it down and not in a pinpoint beam to just that tower but spread out all over.

www.google.com...

Just my small input.

Yeah..

Programs like Starlink absolutely need to be considered as part of the whole deal.

Whether or not its all the threat many seem to think is another story, but this isnt as easy to debunk as just saying "no towers in these places!" Im more open to the idea after my own experiences in the last months.

I believe SpaceX was also approved by the FCC to deploy something like 1 million "easy to deploy" antenna. And, they sure are pumping a lot of those satellites up there. Explicitly with the mission of "serving the least served" or some such.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Title from Article.

Iceland has tested more of its population for coronavirus than anywhere else. Here's what it learned

amp.usatoday.com...

To be clear, Iceland has not yet been able to provide definitive explanations for the most pressing coronavirus questions vexing scientists, politicians and publics the world over. Among them: its transmissibility; why it hits some people exceptionally hard and affects others only mildly; the most promising vaccines and treatments; actual mortality rates; and whether lifting lockdowns will later usher in a deadly second and third wave of new infections – if the so-called coronavirus curve, in fact, looks more like a loop. 

Can anyone find another 5G map for Iceland?
Please and thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Double post
HUAWEI ???

www.ruv.is...
Needs translated.

www.huawei.com...

[Barcelona, Spain, February 26, 2019] On Tuesday Huawei and mobile operator Nova signed an agreement on the first project on 5G testing to be executed in Iceland. The signing ceremony was held at the Huawei exhibition of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. This will be Huawei's first partnership for 5G in Iceland.

Hmmmmm
edit on 10-4-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It Look`s like 4G/LTE is the fastest wireless in Iceland now, testing 5G is allready agreed thought but cant find date
edit on 10-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Studies Show 5G Turbo Charges Coronavirus

Health Ranger Report / Infowars

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Looks like sometime this year..

“Last year, Nova invested a billion krónur in development of its network and the company plans to invest around a billion krónur more in 2019,” the statement says. “We expect that 5G will be widely available in 2020 when the number of 5G phones and other equipment supporting extra speed will be on the market.” 

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: chr0naut

So you claim, but studys and personal experiences from around World says clearly that man made EMF is a health hazard .

I only had few bookmarks , i am sure i could find references of many more, since there is thousands of studys done....but knowing that these people are not even for the truth , or would even try to look for truth, it`s waste of time...

I know these people are not for truth at all, their job is to deny truth....Qui Bono ?

I wasn't denying that EMF can have an effect on health. I did actually make mention of the power levels being critical to that. The close up power leakage from a 750 watt microwave oven is damaging to the health, but it dissipates spatially approximately according to the inverse square law (with the caveat that higher frequencies spread out more slowly, i.e, they are more directional).

You'd have to cuddle the microwave oven for it to have a negative biological effect at normal duration's of usage. But it can and does have an effect in a few weird circumstances. But 100 or so watts up on a tower? It's too far away and too low in power.

To give you a real-world example, I have a fairly standard commercial WiFi access point, that runs at 2.4GHz and 5GHz (dual band) that has a variable (selectable) output between 150 watts to 400 watts. That's not some super high power gear. It is a fairly standard wireless access point. 5G is lower power than that.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Alien Abduct
The same guy posted this on his channel:

Zero Industry Studies on the Health Effects of 5G.

The video is less than 5 minutes long.

The speaker (Mr Blumenthal) finishes with.....
"So we are flying blind where health and safety is concerned..."

Statistical research shows that 100% of those who have died, were once alive. That's a pretty strong correlation there!

Where are the studies into the heath effects of being alive? Where is there a record of the money spent by the industry to ensure the public that being alive is not a danger to health.

Clearly, we are flying bind, here.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: face23785
Wouldn't you like there to be independent on going studies into the effects of 5g on human health?

That would be the best way to debunk it.

I'm more concerned with the numbers of dead people who were once alive. It is clear that being alive is the primary cause of death. Where are those studies?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Macenroe82

With cases you mean, cases that have been pop up with faulty PCR test that are not reliable at all...

Can you show the evidence that the cases and dead people really did die for this covid-19 (which btw is itself something that they did not even isolated ) and not because of other health problems ?

And 5G seems to be running in South Ontario also .

The goverment claims that people die for covid-19.....it must be truth ?

The covid-19 test kits are pseudoscience.

No, the tests are like all things scientific, there is a margin of error.

Pseudoscience is taking some of the principles of science and misapplying them to draw a conclusion not evidenced by data gathered using the scientific method.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
They have 180 days to roll this 5G out without people gathering and protesting. Those are the guidelines. The thing that gets me in these weird coincidences. Wuhan was the test city in China. Then you had cruise boats randomly coming to port across the globe with sick passengers. Many cruise lines activated a 5G platform of some type. Then there was Italy which is a major 5G hub. It seems all of these people were exposed to something independent of location.

Wuhan was not the test city for 5G.

Beijing and Shanghai had 5G installations in the central city running for nearly a year.

The Chinese can even but 5G enabled 'phones! Fancy that!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
I'm no expert but if you look up 5G satellites you will see that these towers are not shooting 5G across the cities and country one tower to the other.

Satellites are beaming a lot of it down and not in a pinpoint beam to just that tower but spread out all over.

www.google.com...

Just my small input.

You don't need satellites as a backbone. Terrestrial links (usually optical) are sufficient and have the speed to carry the volume of data, which satellite links don't.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There is a connection between 5G and Covid??? If that were true why are there 20,000 cases across more than 50 various African countries??? Somebody please explain.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

If what this guy says is actually true, then Its not COVID 19 that is causing so many deaths, but something else. According to this guy, there is no positive identification yet for COVID 19, only way too many exosomes being released by cells that eventually do more harm to the body than good.

He implies it is possible that something other than a virus is causing this to happen. Who knows?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

There is now 17 212 cases and 910 deaths reported in whole Africa

Africa population is 1333509679 ...that`s 1.3 billion

910 deaths / 1.3 billion

They claim there is now 11,586 deaths in New York alone

To me the disease seems to be very different between different geographical locations.

Africa CDC Dashboard

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
5G technology is coming like a freight train, and the telecom companies want you to buy in, but what if you found out that the way to faster mobile internet isn't secure, reliable, or even safe? Three experts share their insight on the coming 5G disaster and show us how to protect ourselves and our loved ones from the next big health crisis from corporate America since the smoking epidemic.

Produced By: Greater Earth Media

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

5g has been rolled out by the scottish government in test areas since 2017.

Piloted on the Scottish islands , Glasgow , Edinburgh and Dundee.

We havent had any mass deaths as a result

how about we get some science behind long term exsposure to EHF electromagnetic waves ?

Ive read papers on EHF on living cells in rats and mice and the results and conclusions just state we need more research

this one paper states there should be concern

Effects of Wi-Fi (2.45 GHz) Exposure on Apoptosis, Sperm Parameters and Testicular Histomorphometry in Rats: A Time Course Study

Results

Both 1-hour and 7-hour groups showed a decrease in sperm parameters in a time dependent pattern. In parallel, the number of apoptosis-positive cells and caspase-3 activity increased in the seminiferous tubules of exposed rats. The seminal vesicle weight reduced significantly in both1-hour or 7-hour groups in comparison to the control group.

Conclusion

Regarding to the progressive privilege of 2.45 GHz wireless networks in our environment, we concluded that there should be a major concern regarding the timedependent exposure of whole-body to the higher frequencies of Wi-Fi networks existing in the vicinity of our living places.

edit on 17-4-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join