It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Debunk This 5g Covid19 Relationship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Simple.(standby for cencership) (ok censured)

done..
And sadly this is from the internet😊

Like a modified virus or an Asian industrial accident..

It seems to me that for this to happen it would take a lot of concentrated energy, a lot more than a 5g signal

Star and flagging thread

Unless it mutated a typical flu strain in a country that has 5G, from the start?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So you claim, but studys and personal experiences from around World says clearly that man made EMF is a health hazard .

I only had few bookmarks , i am sure i could find references of many more, since there is thousands of studys done....but knowing that these people are not even for the truth , or would even try to look for truth, it`s waste of time...

I know these people are not for truth at all, their job is to deny truth....Qui Bono ?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

LMAO

Everything is a health hazard if you want to look at it that way.

Eating, drinking, breathing all harm your body in some ways.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The same guy posted this on his channel:

Zero Industry Studies on the Health Effects of 5G.

The video is less than 5 minutes long.

The speaker (Mr Blumenthal) finishes with.....
"So we are flying blind where health and safety is concerned..."

edit on 10-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Simple.(standby for cencership) (ok censured)

5G map. You decide..

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Easily debunked.

No 5G in Northern Ontario Canada.
Yet, we have many cases of Coronavirus.

What I'm more concerned with, is if this virus was deliberately put into play.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Didn't people think TV caused psychosis or something crazy back in the 50s/60s?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785
Wouldn't you like there to be independent on going studies into the effects of 5g on human health?

That would be the best way to debunk it.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

With cases you mean, cases that have been pop up with faulty PCR test that are not reliable at all...

Can you show the evidence that the cases and dead people really did die for this covid-19 (which btw is itself something that they did not even isolated ) and not because of other health problems ?

And 5G seems to be running in South Ontario also .

The goverment claims that people die for covid-19.....it must be truth ?

The covid-19 test kits are pseudoscience.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Whoever did that edit should get a prize, pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
They have 180 days to roll this 5G out without people gathering and protesting. Those are the guidelines. The thing that gets me in these weird coincidences. Wuhan was the test city in China. Then you had cruise boats randomly coming to port across the globe with sick passengers. Many cruise lines activated a 5G platform of some type. Then there was Italy which is a major 5G hub. It seems all of these people were exposed to something independent of location.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Ok, there's 1 tower in downtown Pittsburgh. That's 12 miles from me and the other is all the way in Erie PA.
There are 9 cases of covid in my neighborhood with 2 death.

I understand that towers and power lines put off high amounts of energy and is dangerous. But for the sake of the thread is that the 5G towers themselves are the soul cause of Covid19. I'm failing to see the connection yet, that could change though...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Which countries have a high Covid 19 death rate, and have no 5G?

Iran

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Which countries have a high Covid 19 death rate, and have no 5G?

Iran

I circled the areas with Covid19 and no 5G....

Hawaii should have 100% of it's residents being Coronavirus positive if this were the case.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm no expert but if you look up 5G satellites you will see that these towers are not shooting 5G across the cities and country one tower to the other.

Satellites are beaming a lot of it down and not in a pinpoint beam to just that tower but spread out all over.

www.google.com...

Just my small input.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Hawaii has no driving curfew 11pm-5am and $1k-$5k fines and year in jail for walking around breaking the stay at home law. FYI

How about debunking the myth that the first 5G towers started in Wuhan? Anyone?
edit on 10-4-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Lockdown here too.. 8pm unless your essential, till 5am.
People still getting Covid19.

I agree 5G is unsafe as well as regular 4G. But many believe that 5G networks are producing Covid19. How?

Edit: In theory, Covid19 should have shown up in South Korea back in April 2019 and many other locations as far back as 2018.

As of April 2019, the Global Mobile Suppliers Association had identified 224 operators in 88 countries that have demonstrated, are testing or trialling, or have been licensed to conduct field trials of 5G technologies, are deploying 5G networks or have announced service launches).[36] The equivalent numbers in November 2018 were 192 operators in 81 countries.[37] The first country to adopt 5G on a large scale was South Korea, in April 2019. Swedish telecoms giant Ericsson predicted that 5G internet will cover up to 65% of the world's population by the end of 2025.[38] Also, it plans to invest 1 billion reais ($238.30 million) in Brazil to add a new assembly line dedicated to 5th generation technology (5G) for its Latin American operations.[39]

When South Korea launched its 5G network, all carriers used Samsung, Ericsson, and Nokia base stations and equipment, except for LG U Plus, who also used Huawei equipment.[40][41] Samsung was the largest supplier for 5G base stations in South Korea at launch, having shipped 53,000 base stations at the time, out of 86,000 base stations installed across the country at the time.[42]

The first fairly substantial deployments were in April 2019. In South Korea

edit on 10-4-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

a reply to: nerbot

Ok, there's 1 tower in downtown Pittsburgh. That's 12 miles from me and the other is all the way in Erie PA.
There are 9 cases of covid in my neighborhood with 2 death.

I understand that towers and power lines put off high amounts of energy and is dangerous. But for the sake of the thread is that the 5G towers themselves are the soul cause of Covid19. I'm failing to see the connection yet, that could change though...

Have you investigated which of those infected near you have some kind of business to be near that tower. Work etc.

People move around don't they?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

In theory, Covid19 should have shown up in South Korea back in April 2019 and many other locations as far back as 2018.

I've thought for a while now that there may be a part to the new 5G infrastructure that is swithched off by default and may be switched on when something extra is needed.

Possible?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join