It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Debunk This 5g Covid19 Relationship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
....Or perhaps we will thicken the plot?

While watching the following video for the first time it seemed to me that judging by his facial expressions while he is talking that he was speaking from a memorized script.

Not sure but I think he is saying that 5g is causing the sickness around the world that is being attributed to covid-19. If this were true then how are people recovering when the 5g persists? What is the virus being observed under electron microscopes? I dont understand a lot of his tecnobabble. It seems to me that perhaps he is saying that the 5g signal is a lot stronger than what it actually is.

He's talking about how 40 and 60 and other gigahertz and other radio frequencies affect oxygen and hydrogen in your body. Saying "it causes the electrons in the oxygen molecules to spin and makes it impossible for the body's hemoglobin to break it down and bind it to iron. Essentially rendering the air in the path of that 'laser beam' un-breathable."

It seems to me that for this to happen it would take a lot of concentrated energy, a lot more than a 5g signal....maybe that's why it seemed like he was reciting something he memorized (perhaps a paper he read) and didn't think to remove the word "laser beam", which is probably on par for the energy density needed for what he is trying to explain....and what a 5g signal is not.

Can anyone break down what this guy said in the video and either debunk it or affirm it with a detailed explanation or perhaps an easy to understand concise explanation?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

COVID-19 is still a problem in countries that don't have 5G tech at all.

Therefore, totally and easily debunked.

However, there is no study that has shown that radio frequencies, at the power levels produced by cell phone towers, is carcinogenic. Radio waves can cause problems at high enough energies. That is how microwave ovens work. But the power of cellphone towers is way below the normal leakage you get from a microwave oven. It is a matter of the scale of things. Just like the way a flashlight isn't a rocket despite ejecting billions of photons at the speed of light. In the US, the maximum power output for a cellphone tower in an urban area is 100 watts. In a rural area it goes up to 500 watts. People have flashlights that put out higher frequencies, at higher power, than that.

The air in the center of the beam of a 5G cellphone aerial is just as breathable as anywhere else.

Microwaves ovens work because there are two Oxygen atoms to each Hydrogen atom. This creates an unstable triad of atoms and the radio frequencies (in the microwave band, that is why it is called a microwave oven) causes the Oxygen atoms to oscillate around the Hydrogen atom, creating mechanical friction and heat. This is the same principle applied in the US Active Denial System - high powered, short duty cycle pulsed, microwaves that cause water to flash-heat.

The electrons aren't "made to spin" by radio frequencies. Electron spin is a quantum property unrelated to mechanical rotation. Since the charge on an electron is a singular thing, there is no surface difference anywhere on an electron. The rotation of an electron is undetectable because it 'looks' the same from all orientations.

And a 'dedicated satellite' that follows a cruise liner around? Really? How do they calculate those orbital mechanics? You know satellites aren't floating around up there. They are balanced between falling and being slung-shot off into space, which means that they have to orbit at a steady and controlled velocity. They can't stop or follow a cruise liner around.

And China's 5G technology has been deployed in its cities for more than a year now. Beijing and Shanghai were the first to get it rolled out, yet the virus started in Wuhan. Haven't you realized that the Chinese wanted to sell 5G equipment to the US before any US companies had 5G? If the US had 5G of their own, why was it such a big thing that China was trying to sell the tech? The US and UK could just have said, "No thanks, we have our own". Except of course, they didn't have the tech ready to roll out.

Additionally, to pick up the electrical potential difference of even the highest frequency (shortest wavelength) of 5G tech (about 300 GHz), requires an aerial 50,000 times the diameter of the COVID-19 virus (about 80 nm).

edit on 10/4/2020 by chr0naut because: Sorry about how long it took to add the details and cross check them.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Simple.(standby for cencership) (ok censured)

done..
And sadly this is from the internet😊

Like a modified virus or an Asian industrial accident..

It seems to me that for this to happen it would take a lot of concentrated energy, a lot more than a 5g signal

Star and flagging thread

edit on 10-4-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I like how the ceiling fan makes him look like he's wearing one of those little beanie propeller hats.

And no, I don't think 5G has anything to do with COVID-19.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Whats`s the point of spreading disinformation ? 5 countrys having 5G towers is BS.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Which countries have a high Covid 19 death rate, and have no 5G?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Whats`s the point of spreading disinformation ? 5 countrys having 5G towers is BS.

Here...
www.sdxcentral.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Simple.(standby for cencership) (ok censured)

done..
And sadly this is from the internet😊

Like a modified virus or an Asian industrial accident..

It seems to me that for this to happen it would take a lot of concentrated energy, a lot more than a 5g signal

Star and flagging thread

This is from Sep 2019....

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Currently on google.. the company that is loving the 5 g...

Edit: right now I have 1 tower 4 miles from here. It's old and still operating on over a decade of tech. No 5g...

There are 9 cases of corona as of 6pm...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

January 2020 : 378 cities across 34 countries

5G expands to 378 cities across 34 countries

And i dont think that the deployed number even have included the ones that are testing/5G trials....because they have to test the stuff before starting commercial operation....i would say probably it`s at least in 100 countrys if count both testing and commercial

5G Availability Around the World
edit on 10-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This photo show the status in September 25, 2019

5G Set to Disrupt Telecom Status Quo

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Which countries have a high Covid 19 death rate, and have no 5G?

5G is a really new technology. Although several countries are setting up services to enable the technology, even in the US, can you buy a 5G enabled 'phone yet?

Are you aware that there isn't even a 5G capable iPhone yet?

Nor are the 5G towers and coverage everywhere in the US. It will be years before it has the coverage of 3G.

link   
I watch this guy all the time and he explains pretty well BIGCLIVEDOTCOM

Hope this video works !

If not here is a link to it www.youtube.com...
edit on thamkFri, 10 Apr 2020 02:16:43 -0500am30America/ChicagoFri, 10 Apr 2020 02:16:43 -050016 by Sakrateri because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Kenzo

No 5g towers...
1 death was on my street, and the other was the street behind my house. Viruses are not live, it would take a nanobot to do this with a cellphone tower. And the closest tower belongs to Verizon, and hasn't been updated. Locally we complained that if it's raining or windy there is a drop in service, we asked for an upgrade.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
This photo show the status in September 25, 2019

5G Set to Disrupt Telecom Status Quo

Says it all.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Never mind

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Thanks for trying to fix it, I keep getting an error every time I try to hit play

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

I tried but you nailed the fix

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
On YouTube people can make videos where they sound like they know what they are talking about, but mostly have not got a clue. These people may even have a degree and blag about their qualifications, but none of that makes someone an expert. These people broadcast to a minority, who also have little understanding of the science or technology involved.

Gullible people, with little or no understanding of the science or technology will believe anything, while saying they are “open minded” and “awake”. YouTube has enabled the field of pseudoscience and quackery and there’s an audience out there who will believe anything.

On topic. 5G has sweet FA to do with Covid-19. There is no evidence and no scientific link. Even before Covid-19 some people were ranting about the health impact of 5G, just like they ranted about 4G, 3G, 2G, 1G, 0G. Look back in history and there is always a bunch of ignorant people crying-on about technological advancements. Yet without a doubt all these people have a smartphone, eh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join