It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Henry Kissinger Relevant?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Every time I hear of this guy, adding to the National Dialogue...Why are you Relevant anymore? You are 100 years old, and your President was WAR happy. The voters can't get rid of you, why are you still influential 50 years after Nixon? Why don't you retire, and play Golf? You are out of touch with the needs of the many.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 2ndTenor

Hard to believe he's still poking his head out. He was an officer prior to WWII. Appreciate his service but his ideas have been stale for a long long time. Government seems to be the only segment of society where people over 70 are leaned on for guidance and leadership. Everything else elderly in charge is frowned upon.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm Henry Kissinger and I'm 96 years old,, not 100, and I am, quite frankly, sick and tired of idiots wanting my opinion. They bother me about everything and I wish they would just go away. The President I worked for was not "war happy." He INHERITED the god damned war from some idiot Democrats that left him with it. You would recall that if you had actually been born back then, but you weren't and consider yourself an expert anyway. Unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I bet he still uses a typewriter and social media to him is priority mail.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Because K is a Marxist globalist satanist power-mongering egotist traitor to the max who loves to hear himself talk--particularly on camera.

He may also be vainly trying to distract himself from his inevitable entry into hell.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Why is Henry Kissinger Relevant?

Because Kissinger is a God among men in the racist, far rightwing, antisemitic segment of the American population.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Most certainly War Happy, an end to Vietnam did not preclude an end to a new winnable theater....It just became places like Panama and Nicuragua*spelling...However, Quit being all Georgia Guidestones on us. You know damn well Y'all should have listened to H. Buckminster Fuller, and Tesla.

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm Henry Kissinger and I'm 96 years old,, not 100, and I am, quite frankly, sick and tired of idiots wanting my opinion. They bother me about everything and I wish they would just go away. The President I worked for was not "war happy." He INHERITED the god damned war from some idiot Democrats that left him with it. You would recall that if you had actually been born back then, but you weren't and consider yourself an expert anyway. Unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hahahaha

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Uhhhh, NO!

Conservatives have long recognized K as a virulent Marxist globalist traitor enemy within the walls.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Because Kissinger is a God among men in the racist, far rightwing, antisemitic segment of the American population.

UHmm No Henry Kissinger is King Henry's Sire
and a very old evil blood drinking vampire POS
who will never go away. He's an Archon or what ever!

edit on 6-4-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As a life-lomg student of history, I have his White House memoirs on my bookshelves. All three volumes.

Reading his commentary on events has convinced me that he had a firm grasp and understanding of the realities of "Realpolitik" and what was necessary to negotiate its pitfalls. In other words, people ask his opinion because he knows what he's talking about.

So sue me.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
For an all powerful Nation, we sure don't know how to go back to Neutral Territory Status, and keep our own Affairs in order...As is, we could use the Fed Candy Jar to use the latest and greatest Tech to Supply a superior quality of life to our People, even not being an Interventionalist Nation.

originally posted by: DISRAELI
As a life-lomg student of history, I have his White House memoirs on my bookshelves. All three volumes.

Reading his commentary on events has convinced me that he had a firm grasp and understanding of the realities of "Realpolitik" and what was necessary to negotiate its pitfalls. In other words, people ask his opinion because he knows what he's talking about.

So sue me.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So sue me.

The more I have learned about Henry Kissinger and his role in the Nixon administration the more respect I have for the man.

Kissinger was arguably the most relevant statesMan of the 20th century.

I love the comments from the window lickers that have no clue about who Kissinger actually is and how relevant his political philosophies are to the world.

There is a reason global leaders still seek his opinion.

edit on 6-4-2020 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I am not a racist, antisemite nor far right wing and have tremendous respect for the man.

Then again, I lived through the times and have enough of an education to understand the effect his policies have had on the western world.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
How to subvert some brown and yellow people, to benefit the Euro-Centric Colonizers...? Many a Nation was superior to the West, yet we are the Girl Friday Since WW2...or WW1 for that matter when we put lines on Sovereign Nations and found it Good. Close up shop, and focus at home everyone. Trade for goods not produced Domestically, the science is here to fill the gap.

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

So sue me.

The more I have learned about Henry Kissinger and his role in the Nixon administration the more respect I have for the man.

I love the comments from the window lickers that have no clue about who Kissinger actually is and how relevant his political philosophies are to the world.

edit on 6-4-2020 by 2ndTenor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2ndTenor
How to subvert some brown and yellow people, to benefit the Euro-Centric Colonizers...? Many a Nation was superior to the West, yet we are the Girl Friday Since WW2...or WW1 for that matter when we put lines on Sovereign Nations and found it Good. Close up shop, and focus at home everyone. Trade for goods not produced Domestically, the science is here to fill the gap.

So sue me.

yawn.

Did you have a coherent point?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yeah, his Marxist globalist puppet master cohorts really appreciated how far he advanced their globalist genocidal planetary tyrannical dictatorship goals so much.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Are you a Balcony Muppet?

So sue me.

yawn.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger wasn't relevant in the days he should have been...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Since I started a thread you replied to, yes. A dialogue...As to why Early Cold War fossils are influential on National Policy. Russia Can only produce as Much as Texas, but let China run off with a Hard Drive of Intellectual Property to Out Manufacture the USA....

So sue me.

yawn.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join