It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Deception In Covid Deaths Uncovered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

to be only killing the elderly and those already sick or dying.

Mostly. Not only.

And "underlying conditions" does not mean "sick or dying."

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I'm mainly referring the deaths that WERE caused by other factors but the patient contracted covid 19 in hospital or was found to be infected AFTER death by the existing condition.

Michael Gove's performance today in the daily press conference was awkward and exploitative. He referred to the total number of Covid-related deaths in the UK as all being "FROM" rather than "with" Covid-19 - a consciously lazy, ham-fisted attempt to frighten the sheep...

But things are likely to change soon...

Professor Graham Medley, from the scientific body advising the government’s responses, is adamant that mass unemployment, domestic violence and mental ill health problems will cause far more problems for the NHS in the long-term as a result of this lockdown.

In other words, the lockdown 'CURE' is exacerbating the very issue it is trying to curb: hospital intakes.

It's not exactly rocket science.

Okay, cue Phage again...

edit on 4-4-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As the link seems to be throwing a wobbly here's a screen capture showing the relevant bit from the now scrubbed 21st march article and a link to the larger file

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-4-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Pretty soon people will revolt for the right to work.

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I'm mainly referring the deaths that WERE caused by other factors but the patient contracted covid 19 in hospital or was found to be infected AFTER death by the existing condition.

Michael Gove's performance today in the daily press conference was awkward and exploitative. He referred to the total number of Covid-related deaths in the UK as all being "FROM" rather than "with" Covod-19 - a consciously lazy, ham-fisted attempt to frighten the sheep...

But things are likely to change soon...

Professor Graham Medley, from the scientific body advising the government’s responses, is adamant that mass unemployment, domestic violence and mental ill health problems will cause far more problems for the NHS in the long-term as a result of this lockdown.

In other words, the lockdown 'CURE' is exacerbating the very issue it is trying to curb: hospital intakes.

It's not exactly rocket science.

Okay, cue Phage again...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

So the choices.

1) Do nothing, let the disease do what it will. Fill hospitals for as long as it takes for natural immunity to fully take effect and/or an effective vaccine be developed. That was the original plan, right?

2) Undertake mitigation efforts in order to (hopefully) prevent hospitals from being overrun. Meanwhile natural immunity is still developing and work on an effective vaccine continues.

Mitigation results in damage to society and economy. Probably exceeding that of the Great Recession.

The other results in a higher number of deaths and lesser damage to society and economy. The economic impact probably being less than that of the Great Recession.

Sort of like our choices for president.

And another factor, the economic impact is already here.
edit on 4/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

However, if the patient is confirmed via test and died of heart failure, then the cause of death must be Covid-19

Are you a medical examiner?

I've listened to enough of them

And I see people are mentioning mental health issues, which most definitely is going to be a serious problem, the longer this goes on

edit on -180002020-04-04T14:52:10-05:000000001030202010042020Sat, 04 Apr 2020 14:52:10 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I died of covid-19. I'm dead now.

If you are reading this post I am dead.

The strange thing is that I'm dead.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

And I see people are mentioning mental health issues, which most definitely is going to be a serious problem, the longer this goes on

Yes. The societal impacts will be widespread. Whichever path is taken.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Absolutely, and while I am not going to go so far as to say the virus is fabricated, I can't shake the feeling that there is more to this than meets the eye. It is really strange that the narrative seems to be shifting and the US is now trying to push the angle that young people are at risk too. Interestingly, the majority of cases in my state are in the 20-44 age group. Also interesting is that the death breakdown by age is not listed. Again seeming to push for more young people to worry. I am interested in what they are omitting more than what they are furnishing when it comes to the data.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Nope I don't believe the virus is fabricated either, but I do believe the panic & fear created is most definitely fabricated. Now as I said in another thread, unless our glorious leaders know that there is going to be an enormous surge in the death figures, why all the hysteria? Creating empty field hospitals? Calling in the army etc? I understand that some hospitals may be overwhelemed certainly in the UK, as the NHS has had its funding cut year after year, that crisis has again been caused by the media fear mongering.

Then the question is raised as to who is instructing the media to say what they are? What isn't being discussed in any detail are the emerging details that many of the deaths are from people who have contracted covid 19 IN HOSPITAL
Seems like stay at home is probably a damn sight safer than hospital at the moment
a reply to: Occam78

edit on 4-4-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I do believe the panic & fear created is most definitely fabricated. Now as I said in another thread, unless our glorious leaders know that there is going to be an enormous surge in the death figures, why all the hysteria? Creating empty field hospitals? Calling in the army etc? I understand that some hospitals may be overwhelemed certainly in the UK, as the NHS has had its funding cut year after year, that crisis has again been caused by the media fear mongering.

We can agree to that!

Economically, which country stands to lose the most?
Which country stands to gain the most?
These are fair questions to ask.

The fear has been over the top and has yet to be justified.
Initial models showed 2.2 million potential deaths in the US,
Then the models were adjusted to 240k potential deaths in the US,
Have the models been adjusted again?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Awesome thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

We can watch Sweden. They're taking the herd immunity route. Leave things open, opt for a few mild restrictions, and let nature take its course.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thank you mother most kind

a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I will be a good test of socialized medicine in any case.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I will be a good test of socialized medicine in any case.

One out of many.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Come to think of it, it's also going to test the other sort of medicine. Our sort.

edit on 4/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I do think Sweden is the one to watch but I'm getting the impression that the huge media fear mongering elsewhere is now having a knock on effect with Sweden's populace

Also France could have problems with being unable to secure isolation/lockdown for the country's migrant population where the virus could well explode

As of 15 mins ago the worldwide death rate stood at 64,314 - figures from WHO

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

CDC guidelines for coroners:

The following factors should be considered when determining if an autopsy will be performed for a deceased PUI: medicolegal jurisdiction, facility environmental controls, availability of recommended personal protective equipment (PPE), and family and cultural wishes.

If an autopsy is performed, collection of the following postmortem specimens is recommended:

• Postmortem clinical specimens for testing for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19:
- Upper respiratory tract swabs: Nasopharyngeal Swab and Oropharyngeal Swab (NP swab and OP swab)
-Lower respiratory tract swab: Lung swab from each lung
• Separate clinical specimens for testing of other respiratory pathogens and other postmortem testing as indicated
• Formalin-fixed autopsy tissues from lung, upper airway, and other major organs

If an autopsy is NOT performed, collection of the following postmortem specimens is recommended:

• Postmortem clinical specimens for testing for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, to include only upper respiratory tract swabs: Nasopharyngeal Swab and Oropharyngeal Swab (NP swab and OP swab)
• Separate NP swab and OP swab specimens for testing of other respiratory pathogens

Followed by instructions on how to send the swabs to the CDC...

I know that recorded flu deaths aren't always confirmed by tests, so this seems incredibly thorough by contrast.

Also, it seems the only sure way to get the CDC to test you is for you to be dead. Then, it's a guarantee.

edit on 4/4/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
theconservativetreehouse.com...

For every media claim of overwhelmed hospital war-zones, there are a dozen reports from actual workers, nurses, doctors and medical personnel reporting exactly the opposite; and yes, a disparity in reporting even in the New York metropolitan area.

Medical personnel in Wisconsin, Missouri, California, Florida, Colorado, Oregon, Georgia New Jersey, and every region in the USA are reporting there are few to no patients in their facility and the medical staff is being laid-off, or told to go home and/or stay home, because there is nothing to do.

Same at LAC+USC Med Center–>part of the same LA County hospital system as UCLA. My nurse friends there say nothing is going on!! County laying off staff!!! WTF is going on???? LA is not New York. We aren't seeing this surge at all. NY data is sketchy —t.co...

— Rebecca Diserio (@rebeccadiserio) April 4, 2020

From a DM: "I am a nurse in a hospital, and I am FURIOUS at what is happening in our country. What is being reported is NOT what’s happening. Our large hospital is so underwhelmed with patients, we are being put on call instead of working our scheduled shifts." #coronavirus

— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) April 4, 2020

Space Coast empty – can confirm!

Brevard County FL 700,000 pop, 60 cases, 7 hospitalizations, 0 deaths. Nurses being sent home 'on call'

— Belle (@Oily_Princess) April 4, 2020

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join