It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Deception In Covid Deaths Uncovered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
theconservativetreehouse.com...

For every media claim of overwhelmed hospital war-zones, there are a dozen reports from actual workers, nurses, doctors and medical personnel reporting exactly the opposite; and yes, a disparity in reporting even in the New York metropolitan area.

Medical personnel in Wisconsin, Missouri, California, Florida, Colorado, Oregon, Georgia New Jersey, and every region in the USA are reporting there are few to no patients in their facility and the medical staff is being laid-off, or told to go home and/or stay home, because there is nothing to do.

Same at LAC+USC Med Center–>part of the same LA County hospital system as UCLA. My nurse friends there say nothing is going on!! County laying off staff!!! WTF is going on???? LA is not New York. We aren't seeing this surge at all. NY data is sketchy —t.co...

— Rebecca Diserio (@rebeccadiserio) April 4, 2020

From a DM: "I am a nurse in a hospital, and I am FURIOUS at what is happening in our country. What is being reported is NOT what’s happening. Our large hospital is so underwhelmed with patients, we are being put on call instead of working our scheduled shifts." #coronavirus

— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) April 4, 2020

Space Coast empty – can confirm!

Brevard County FL 700,000 pop, 60 cases, 7 hospitalizations, 0 deaths. Nurses being sent home 'on call'

— Belle (@Oily_Princess) April 4, 2020

It is curious. I haven't heard of any hospital over runs here in IL. Everything seems to be operating normally.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

"Tell Them Just Enough Truths To Get Them to Overlook The Lies " ...........

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
Wow thanks for that information. Guess that answers a lot of queries at least in the USA. I presume similar may happen over here in the UK. Don't think I'll go that far if I can help it though for a test. Is it to buoy the figures or what?
Wondering now if its still actively contagious after death...best go search

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The Prophet George KNEW ...........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Again I posted this in another thread but will mention it here as it relates to the figure fudging. My brother's neighbour got a call sending her to another hospital in Bradford West Yorkshire instead of the one she was employed at, she was told it was a crisis and was needed there. She turned up gowned up and then sat around for 3 days with absolutely nothing to do. Finally she was shipped off to Halifax Hospiatl West Yorkshire where they had a whole ward set aside and same again.

On the 31st March there was a total of 1,356 for the WHOLE of Yorkshire and Humberside, with an entire 44 cases registered in Calderdale which is the local authority where Halifax Hospital is situated. If you look on the map the whole of Yorkshire and Humberside isn't a small area around 15,000sqk but even in big city Leeds there are only 150 cases. Seems you'd have to be pretty unlucky really to even catch a mild dose in my area but still let's lock everybody down put them out of work and scare them senseless.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It seems that the deceased can still be contagious and although it is currently believed that infection risk is low, the ECDC state the following :-

There is no evidence so far of transmission of SARS-CoV-2 through the handling of bodies of deceased persons. The potential risk of transmission related to the handling of bodies of deceased persons with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 is considered low and can be related to:  direct contact with human remains or bodily fluids where the virus is present  direct contact with contaminated fomites. As viable SARS-CoV-2 may persist on surfaces for days [7], there is the possibility that the virus also persists on deceased bodies. Therefore, unnecessary contact with bodies should be minimised by those not wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).

Those in direct contact with deceased cases of COVID-19 (both suspected or confirmed) should be protected from exposure to infected bodily fluids, contaminated objects, or other contaminated environmental surfaces through wearing of appropriate PPE. Minimum requirements include gloves and a long-sleeved water-resistant gown. During standard handling, the risk associated with transmission of droplets or aerosol from the airways of the deceased is considered low. Conversely, aerosol-generating procedures or procedures that can lead to splashes during post-mortem examinations carry a higher risk and require appropriate PPE (e.g. eye protection and facial filter piece (FFP) respirators, categories 2 or 3 (FFP2, FFP3).

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Since this thread is about information deception I think people here would like to take a look at this:
CDC — INFLUENZA DEATHS: REQUEST FOR CORRECTION (RFC)

The CDC website states what has become commonly accepted and widely reported in the lay and scientific press: annually "about 36 000 [Americans] die from flu" (www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease.htm) and "influenza/pneumonia" is the seventh leading cause of death in the United States (www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm).

Meanwhile, according to the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), "influenza and pneumonia" took 62,034 lives in 2001—61 777 of which were attributed to pneumonia and 257 to flu, and in only 18 cases was flu virus positively identified. Between 1979 and 2002, NCHS data show an average 1348 flu deaths per year (range 257 to 3006).

William Thompson of the CDC's National Immunization Program (NIP), and lead author of the CDC's 2003 JAMA article, explained that "influenza-associated mortality" is "a statistical association between deaths and viral data available." He said that an association does not imply an underlying cause of death: "Based on modelling, we think it's associated. I don't know that we would say that it's the underlying cause of death." Yet this stance is incompatible with the CDC assertion that the flu kills 36 000 people a year—a misrepresentation that is yet to be publicly corrected.

At the 2004 "National Influenza Vaccine Summit," co-sponsored by CDC and the American Medical Association, Glen Nowak, associate director for communications at the NIP, spoke on using the media to boost demand for the vaccine. One step of a "Seven-Step `Recipe' for Generating Interest in, and Demand for, Flu (or any other) Vaccination" occurs when "medical experts and public health authorities publicly...state concern and alarm (and predict dire outcomes)—and urge influenza vaccination" (www.ama-assn.org/ama1/pub/upload/mm/36/2004_flu_nowak.pdf).

So, it would seem that the push for vaccination for flu had people/gov inflating the numbers for flu. Now this covid thing comes along and it might actually be as bad as they were making the flu out to be and people are going around citing these inflated numbers trying to claim it isn't any worse than the flu.

Seems like reality came back and bit them in the rear.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Oh good grief! So basically its once again all about the money....sigh
I wonder if this has all kicked off due to the millions now shunning the flu vaccine? Was a nice little earner that just like the Tamiflu medication for the alleged "swine flu" that never seemed to take off either. I remember doctors and wholesales stockpiling the stuff and the UK alone spent over £470m on the little pills then later, it was discovered that Tamiflu did nothing that a paracetamol wouldn't do.
TAMIFLU SCANDAL
I seem to remember hearing that Tamiflu was then re packaged and sold as a "cure" for something else. I will have to search out the information on that

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yeah, it was about money but it wasn't about Tamiflu. That was a treatment. They wanted to boost sales of vaccinations.

Many of the docs cited in that letter are no longer available. Seems like they were for the 2004-2005 flu season.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Your source, which is not the CDC as its made to look like is instead a pretty well known anti vaccine quack who's been investigated for fraud and malpractice repeatedly. Why did you make it look like this is a CDC influenced report and not be honest who wrote an opinion piece in a field they don't even work in?

I am a pediatrician and this propaganda affects my practice directly.

Kenneth Stoller
International Hyperbaric Medical Association

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

That is cool. I noticed it was a letter asking for a correction after I posted but still some of the things he brings up are notable. I just took the title that appeared on the site.

I tried to find the NCHS data mentioned. The CDC does make it a point to state that their numbers are estimates Disease Burden of Influenza

Each year CDC estimates the burden of influenza in the U.S. CDC uses modeling to estimate the number of influenza illnesses, medical visits, flu-associated hospitalizations, and flu-associated deaths that occur in the U.S. in a given season.

edit on 5-4-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Respect

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Thank you.

Also, here is the PDF of the Nowak presentation which does say "“Recipe” that Fosters Influenza Vaccine Interest and Demand (2) - Medical experts and public health authorities publicly (e.g., via media) state concern and alarm (and predict dire outcomes)– and urge influenza vaccination."

It was linked from this site:
Planning for the 2004-05 Influenza Vaccination Season: A Communication Situation Analysis

Also the page from the CDC for Deaths: Preliminary Data for 2004
Showing that Influenza and pneumonia do share a single stat.

Really wish I could find the NCHS data.

ETA: Here we go. This is the CDC Deaths: Final Data for 2002. It shows separate entries for pneumonia and flu (for all ages):
Influenza and pneumonia - 65,681
Influenza - 727
Pneumonia - 64,954

This must have been similar to what the guy that wrote the letter was talking about. He cited 2001 and this is for 2002.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I just read that presentation and it seemed fairly straight forward. I see a government agency that mostly does good work but has to justify its budget. Kind of like how not every military $ spent is protecting the country. You have to keep everyone a little scared of the thing you are an expert in.

I don't doubt a lot of the numbers are wrong on a lot of different things being reported. The CDC, WHO, most major health organizations will describe their processes, how they came to their conclusions etc. You'll see a list of issues with the reporting and they are admitting it. Even with our Star Wars tech we still have the human element.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I added an edit with numbers from the NCHS that seem to jive with what that quack was alluding to.

I understand that things have to be "sold" to the public but this thread is about information deception. I just stumbled upon a good example, which actually relates to Covid, coming from the opposite direction.

I'm sure you have noticed that a lot of people are saying things like "this is no worse than the flu" but if the flu was hyped and this virus can live up to the hype the seasonal flu never actually had, that would explain the measures being taken.

If seasonal flu actually kills less than 1k people in the US in a year, than the 8.5K to date (5k in the last 5 days) for covid, makes it much worse.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

In the end we will never have hard answers. Just got off a Zoom chat earlier tonight with a friend in Queens who knows several friends who have it and NY is they are very scared.

I think we just need to revisit these numbers in another month and we will at least have a better view.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

That is true. I saw something about stadiums, hotels and dorms being turned into makeshift spaces for this pandemic in the US. That was a good move.

I'm thinking the US won't be blindsided like Italy, Spain and France, so maybe deaths will be relatively less, but the lies told about seasonal flu has given some people a false sense of security.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The number of infections that are now accelerating in the U.S are disturbing, it's sad that proactive measures weren't in place earlier.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I agree, the US is going to be hit hard, and given the population, the numbers are going to be higher than any other country.

The really sad part, in regards to the info I posted, is that people were asked to do their part but many just thought "the numbers look like the numbers the CDC reports for the flu, that's nothing."

Someone in another thread said "We are at 250. Wake me when we hit 10,000." That was 2 weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

It goes to show as much as people pretend they think for themselves they are actually following the guidance from their favoured news network.

The orange did his country a disservice by playing down the magnitude of this event, his legacy won't age well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join