It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Deception In Covid Deaths Uncovered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I'm old so whilst I do have a mobile phone, I rarely take it out and don't have gps switched on and only put wifi on to speak to my daughter in Greece or upload photos. Otherwise it just sits there looking pretty
I'm aware obviously of most cars and the gps systems but again I don't drive either and don't know anyone except my brother who does. Where a gps signal could tell someone what area you are in, a tracking implant could I suppose track the shops you go to, the amount of times you go to the gym...or pub

I dunno was just a wild thought
a reply to: ColoradoJens

And that is the scary thing. They can tell how long you were in a shop or what shops are in the areas you travel. They can tell the amount ofd times you go to the gym. If you have your cell phone. It can be TURNED OFF, no GPS, no "find my location stuff" and it still sends the signal. If you have your phone on you they know exactly where you were and how much time you spent there and how many times you came and went. Crazy but fully and willfully accepted.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You can get GPS vlockers online so no the mobile thing isnt a chip as not everyone has one

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Aye well I was pretty stunned at the amount of people I knew considered critical thinkers (see conspiracy theorists lol) that were quite happy to have gps sat nav....made no sense

So I suppose there wouldn't really be any need for nanobot tracking devices really for the sake of a few that don't use phones or drive.

I can see it more for use in the USA as there seem to be far more people off the grid or at least partially and of course a lot more homeless

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I'm old so whilst I do have a mobile phone, I rarely take it out and don't have gps switched on and only put wifi on to speak to my daughter in Greece or upload photos. Otherwise it just sits there looking pretty
I'm aware obviously of most cars and the gps systems but again I don't drive either and don't know anyone except my brother who does. Where a gps signal could tell someone what area you are in, a tracking implant could I suppose track the shops you go to, the amount of times you go to the gym...or pub

I dunno was just a wild thought

And that is the scary thing. They can tell how long you were in a shop or what shops are in the areas you travel. They can tell the amount ofd times you go to the gym. If you have your cell phone. It can be TURNED OFF, no GPS, no "find my location stuff" and it still sends the signal. If you have your phone on you they know exactly where you were and how much time you spent there and how many times you came and went. Crazy but fully and willfully accepted.

Your phone actually transmits when it is off...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Great thread. I think we they have these G7, G20, etc.. meetings, world leaders conspire to accomplish large goals that are not in our best interest. Getting rid of money-sucking seniors is a top priority in the USA. Not sure of the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Let me give you something to think about.
example:- a man has advanced lung cancer (it's going to kill him) he has a car accident and dies with severe head trauma. Now guess what's on his death certificate that killed him. A clue, it aint lung cancer.
example:- a man has advanced lung cancer it will kill him eventually (but what's eventually, 1 week, 2 weeks, a year??) but along comes covid and that puts a strain on his already strained health. Now what do you put on his death certificate?
Now my father was a miner and had his lungs filled with coal dust (pnuemoconiosis), he couldn't walk 2 steps without being out of breadth. Did it kill him? We say it did, but on his death certificate he died from internal bleeding.
That's how death certificates are written. No matter what they had before or were suffering with, they could have lived longer but the primary instigator of death was Covid.
That's why (to shortcut your theory) they always say died but with underlying circumstances.
edit on 4-4-2020 by crayzeed because: added sentence

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yes you have a point and a good one

I'm mainly referring the deaths that WERE caused by other factors but the patient contracted covid 19 in hospital or was found to be infected AFTER death by the existing condition. Many are being referred to as "complications by covid 19" which I think is more accurate than just covid 19 for a great many cases.

As an example of this Eddie Large English comedian aged 78 died this week. He had a heart transplant in 2003, was in bad health generally and contracted coronvirus whilst already in hospital for heart failure so yes the covid 19 didn't help matters but it seems he was dying in any event it was just speeded along but by his ill health and heart condition, but was the actual virus the cause of his death or could it be said it was his heart failure?

a reply to: crayzeed

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Where does it send the signal if I might ask? I never have mine on nor find location thing and its very very rare I even take the damn thing out with me as I find them very intrusive and annoying.
Are the signals and locations stored somewhere? Like GCHQ perhaps? If would think, maybe naively, that if that was the case crime statistics should/would be wayyy down

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

but was the actual virus the cause of his death or could it be said it was his heart failure?
I'm not a medical examiner but I think that there can be cases where a certain amount of subjectivity is inevitable in such determinations. Other times not.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's just how America reports deaths. The same mechanism is to blame for discrepancies in American infant mortality rates compared to other Western nation's.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Both bbc links go to the same article. How do I view the old one to compare myself? Or am I being stupid?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

but was the actual virus the cause of his death or could it be said it was his heart failure?
I'm not a medical examiner but I think that there can be cases where a certain amount of subjectivity is inevitable in such determinations. Other times not.

Tests in the West are generally woeful, so medical personnel can only use clinical diagnosis if a test has not been performed, and obviously this can never be 100%.

However, if the patient is confirmed via test and died of heart failure, then the cause of death must be Covid-19

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

www.forbes.com... acts/

"The BBC is the global standard bearer for excellence in broadcast radio and TV journalism. If only U.S. cable news outlets could follow BBC‘s recipe."

Makes me proud to be British.

The BBC sets high standards, for example -

"The BBC’s Editorial Guidelines set out the principles and practices that cover the Corporation’s commitment to due accuracy.

They also explain that the term ‘due’ means there is no absolute test of accuracy; it can mean different things depending on the subject and nature of the output, and the expectations and understanding of the audience.

Accuracy isn’t the same as truth - it’s possible to give an entirely accurate account of an untruth."

www.bbc.co.uk...

So there you are, the BBC thinks of everything. Nearly.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sweden ain't playing. They have asked for the elderly and vulnerable to stay indoors and for the others to literally be more careful. Clubs and pubs and restaurants are all still open.
They are treated like adults you can trust and not imbeciles who are on par with young children. Which I feel we are treated like.
Their Prime minister or whatever they have, believes in herd immunity and that it all will be best in the long run.

Exactly.

Their infections and death rate are very similar to Germany. The fear mongers are predicting that Swedes will all die after being so foolish.
You know what? Is anyone taking bets?
Well I predict they won't and I predict that they become immune to this strain just like it has always worked. Until another bad bout of viral infection comes along and then you do the same thing. Protect the weak and let the rest play out.

Instead we seem to go the route of starting a dependency on human made vaccines instead of our brilliant nature giving immune system.
Because if you never expose yourself, you'll never get antibodies and every year you will be forced to take another vaccine which won't even be up to date with whatever virus is going around.

Tomorrow it will be nice and warm in the UK and most Brits want out. It's a rare occurrence and we are all deprived of Vit D and bored as schitt.

The supermarkets keep imposing stupider and stupider rules as well. In certain places couples can't go shopping. Weeelll, I will cue up behind my husband and we'll get in anyway, carrying a basket each. DUH!

The reason is that I can't go out alone [can't carry much[ and husband doesn't really know what we need. So we need to go in as a team, whatever the idiotic supermarkets say.

We will also go out tomorrow and I hope there will be plenty of people, because they haven't got enough police to tell us all off. I need sun and I need to walk and I am not worried about this slightly worse [is it even?] viral infection.

Actually, like others said. Despite being vulnerable, I'd opt to catch it naturally and sit it out in isolation rather than take any hastily concocted vaccine. This is my body and there is already a vaccine. Our own immune system.

If anyone forces me it will be like GBH as I know for a fact that I will suffer a lot were I to get a jab. I will never have a flu jab as I fear it could kill me more than any corona virus. Had one once and fell ill with the worst flu I have ever had in my life [out of twice]. So no thanks.

Their scaremongering has to end. where are the good guys? Who will say "Stop this insanity now!"? and let us be human again like in every flu season. Trust us not to go mental and lick each other's faces at any chance.

I mean really. I want compensation for people who lost their jobs, businesses or homes during this idiocy.

UNLESS!

Unless there is something about this virus that is different form all viri in history, because it is man made and designed to really wreck havoc and we are not allowed to know. That is one reason I can come up with for this hysteria, the others are that the globalists are using a bad situation for their gain or humans are just effing stupid monkeys, not really as intelligent as we think we are.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I found this article interesting and it helped me understand the whole idea a lot better.

The Trump administration wants to use Americans' smartphone location data to help track and combat the spread of coronavirus. Now, a pair of US data companies are making a public pitch to show just how that kind of technology might work.

How the cell phones of spring breakers who flouted coronavirus warnings were tracked

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh sodding hell...sorry everyone the link is now only going to the 1st April article
In order to access it you will have to put the link into the wayback machine and click 21st march to get to it. No clue why as its worked fine on the Italian site sorry

linke to way back machine archive
web.archive.org...
www.bbc.co.uk...

EDIT hmm it seems that it will go to the 21st march page but then flip to 1st April page on BBC website...strange!

edit on 4-4-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: stupid damn link

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

I came across some information last night that seems to support this. I don't know about the cashless society bit, but I assume that is an end game. I mean, cash and guns are the two things that afford citizens some modicum of independence and ability to operate off the radar/stand up against authority, and they are well aware of this.

But check this out Bill Gates pushing for microchip med info. I am not familiar with the source, and it seemed a bit radical, so of course I took it with a grain of salt. However, this MIT article seems to confirm this is not some paranoid fear mongering. It is something they were already discussing, this is just the perfect opportunity to implement it on a large scale.

Everyone has been saying that if this was a bioweapon or deliberate release it should have a higher death rate. What is the point of making everyone sick, but nothing more? We have all noticed and discussed the fact that it seems perfectly designed to spread like wildfire, and it seems to have just high enough of a death rate to send everyone running to the powers that be for protection (owing to data fudging), but not much more in actuality. So maybe the plan is to generate enough paranoia on a global scale that doing away with cash becomes "necessary" to prevent transmission and the implanted vaccine record is mandatory for participation in society. All in the name of safety and the common good of course. They could of course include anything else they wanted in that vaccine that everyone is now expected to get.

I could easily see this being pushed as the solution to give everyone peace of mind that the people around you on the plane or subway have been vaccinated and are "safe" to be around. Might shed some light on the whole Bill Gates Event 201 thing too, maybe the simulation was more an attempt to confirm that the transmission could be widespread enough to push the agenda.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Oh geez, I must've still been shaking off the "sleep" I had last night. My bad for the mis-read.
Strange days, sleepless nights.
Disregard my snark please, as it was unwarranted.
Please carry on.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

However, if the patient is confirmed via test and died of heart failure, then the cause of death must be Covid-19

Are you a medical examiner?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
pinch of salt dear...grain of sand

But....this fast spreading virus appears at face value, to be only killing the elderly and those already sick or dying.

We all know that China has a problem with its elderly due to the 1 child rule. I think many of us are aware that various Governments have screwed over pensions, and it crosses my mind that maybe certain sectors want to cull the herd as it were of the elderly sick & disabled, of which group I'm sadly one of, and save money. Of course, that's just a probably ridiculous notion but you never know

I don't know the truth and doubt anyone does but when you have people lying about figures, disguising the ages of the dead and causes of death and the exalted BBC scrubbing pages...its a worry

a reply to: Occam78

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join