It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon UFOs (Or why would someone fake this)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

so I didn't really consider him "anonymous" but yeah ok.
Who is he? Where is his channel?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

so I didn't really consider him "anonymous" but yeah ok.
Who is he? Where is his channel?

Well OK I'll answer but then you need to tell me why in the world you're asking me to post it.

Here is the original video, from the guy who captured it himself, apparently:
www.youtube.com...

OK? This is the guy you guys are bantering about how he's "anonymous." There is his public YouTube channel, with that vid receiving a million and a half views.

He also has 3.7K subscribers, which is a small channel, relatively speaking, but still, it's hardly "anonymous."

Unless you're pointing out that he hasn't posted his birth name, if that's what you're getting at, but that really isn't the point, either way.

Now I had already said clearly that the original vid was posted in the description of OP's video. So Phage why in the world would you ask me to post the guy's YT channel that I already said where the link was?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

No. Tenac says the video is not his. Did you not see this from the version in the OP? It's right there in the beginning.

"Thanks to: Jean-Michel Tenac
He writes: This video is not mine..."

Is Tenac lying? Is it really his video?

edit on 5/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesChessman
well the "anonymous" guy has his own YouTube channel, so I didn't really consider him "anonymous" but yeah ok.

Well OK I'll answer but then you need to tell me why in the world you're asking me to post it.

www.youtube.com...

OK? This is the guy you guys are bantering about how he's "anonymous." There is his public YouTube channel, with that vid receiving a million and a half views.
Re-read my posts where I already showed you three times that he says "The video is not mine", and that makes four times.

originally posted by: Phage
No. Tenac says the video is not his. Did you not see this from the version in the OP? It's right there in the beginning.

"Thanks to: Jean-Michel Tenac
He writes: This video is not mine..."
That makes five times explaining "This video is not mine"(6), but it's a pretty simple statement that shouldn't even have to be repeated at all for a normal person.

Is Tenac lying? Is it really his video?

That's a good question. I took the statement in the OP video at face value when he said "This video is not mine"(7) according to that. But, he didn't post any disclaimer about it not being his video when he posted it himself, and I could see how someone might think it was his video if I hadn't already pointed out three times to JamesChessman that he said the video wasn't his.

www.youtube.com...

OK? This is the guy you guys are bantering about how he's "anonymous."
That's what Jean-Michel says after he says "The video is not mine"(8), he says the source wishes to remain anonymous, and now the screenshot again, explaining all this which you still don't get and I wonder why not.

Again now for the 9th time, do you see where he says "The video is not mine"? Can you stop saying it's his video now?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Well I may have taken things wrong, from the wording in OP's featured vid, and the wording in Tenac's vid. And it probably doesn't help that French seems to be the native language of Tenac and maybe Zeal too, translated into English. Anyway:

This is OP's vid, posted by "Zeal:"

And its description features the "original link" which is Jean-Michel Tenac's vid, posted to his own channel:

And here is Zeal's full description under his video:

Thanks to: Jean-Michel Tenac
description: This video is not mine. A friend passed it on to me. “I regularly film the moon by day, at time of the first and last crescent. I think hidden activity has to be visible on the Moon, it is at that moment the population does not observe it because the first and last crescent makes it more discreet”
-Filmer wishes to remain anonymous

original link: youtu.be...

So I thought Zeal was saying that the video is not "mine" meaning it's not Zeal's video. And that it was passed on to him by his friend, Jean-Michel Tenac, who films regularly, and who wishes to remain "anonymous" other than sending the vid, and posting it to his own channel.

So if there is another layer of a third person being involved, who gave it to Tenac, who then gave it to Zeal, then yeah ok, that wasn't what I thought they were saying, at first.

But I'm also not sure if that's exactly what they were saying, or if things are getting lost in translation. Zeal does link Tenac's vid as the "original link," after all, which sounds like it's the original vid.

Tenac also reports the date, location, and time of day that the recording was made, which sounds suggestive that he took it himself, but ok maybe he's referring to this unknown 3rd person.

Also, if you look at Tenac's channel, that's all he says, on his own channel.

The additional text is only in Zeal's video, not Tenac's video, stating that the vid is not "mine," that it was passed along by a friend who wishes to remain anon.

Tenac's "original" vid does not contain any statements or any text at all, just the notes mentioned in its description.

So anyways maybe I misunderstood the various notes but I'm also not sure if things might just be getting lost in translation from French to English, maybe.

Like I already said, Tenac posted the vid with no notes inside the vid, and his channel doesn't have the same notes as Zeal's channel. Tenac's channel (which Zeal called "original") only posted the vid with notes about its date, place, and time, only.

So yeah I'm not really sure if there's a 3rd secret person involved or if meanings are getting confused in translations...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Also the screenshot from Zeal's vid does make it sound like there's another person involved, so you're right about that.

However this is not the same impression as the written description, which is worded slightly differently. But it's almost the same phrasing.

So really, right there it's already getting confusing between the phrasing of two very similar bits of text.

The bottom line is that it's disappointing that there's nobody to reach out to, and ask more questions of.

Tenac's channel doesn't seem to have contact info, but I also don't know really where to look for contact info on a YouTube channel anyway. It's not something that usually comes up.

But it would be most ideal if we could actually ask Tenac to clarify if there was another anon who filmed it... or if Tenac was the filmer himself, and if he is the anonymous person himself, who then posted it to his YouTube channel, as its only video.

Also I'd really wish we could see more vids from whoever it was, who made the moon UFO vid. So that's disappointing that we can't do that.
edit on 21-5-2020 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If you have an Youtube account you can send him a message.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

If you have an Youtube account you can send him a message.

Well I've Google'd this a bit, and it seems that YouTube doesn't work the same way as it used to...?

I keep seeing advice to click the channel's "About" tab, and then click on "Send Messages." However, I tried a few channels and I have not seen the choice to Send Messages to any channel.

This is also not a matter of right-clicking "About" because that does not do anything.

Clicking "About" only offers up the channel info that the creator chooses to put there. Some channels include contact info, like email etc., but other channels have an absolutely empty section under "About." And that's the case for Tenac, the channel who posted the vid originally.

So unless there's some other way, then I don't see how to contact Tenac, unfortunately.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Sorry for my mistake, it looks like the idiots in Google decided that messages were not important for Youtube and removed them, deleting the ones people had on their accounts.

Apparently, they did this last year, but I think I sent a message a couple of months ago. As the messages were deleted I cannot confirm it now.

Now, unless people posted their contact information on their "About" page the only way to contact someone on Youtube it through comments on their videos.

Edited to add that I didn't send a message, it was a comment on a video that is private, so without other comments. Another mistake. I need a vacation.

edit on 22/5/2020 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join