It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social distancing / social division as the new norm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I had an epiphany about this global pandemic situation and how it’s being hijacked by the worst of mankind.

It’s already showing that neighbors will turn on neighbors, friends will tattle on friends... there is no loyalty to anything other than fear and self preservation.

If I was an elite evil overlord over mankind, I would take a vacation because the seeds have been sown and it’s just a matter of time before the problem solves itself.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Has been the norm for me for decades.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
XMIlitary can't trust no one?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Not many understand that this "social distancing" is a human separation in fact, all in the name of "safety". A destruction of the human relationships, a crucial element of a human society. Their divide and rule intention is clear.

Just today at the line outside of a store, I was told by someone to keep the distance so "he couldn't get sick" and I was more than 6 feet away from him. There's no doubt the elite overlords have it very easy to control the people, given the egoistical nature of these people.

Tough times ahead.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Read any history book, documentary, or anything related to psychology, and one of the first things you'll learn is that the vast majority of humans will turn on each other when it comes to fear.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Most gunfights are within 6 to 10 feet...that will be the new social distancing.a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

No , not in my case.
Society , in some cases , disgusts me .
Intellectual conversations are a rarity , and have been

edit on 4/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It's a double edged sword mate. You definitely see the worse in humans but you'll also see some of the best.

You're right though, fear of this level really messes with us but it's understandable as it's one that operates on so many levels; one's own life, their family's lives and potentially the fear of the species dying itself... who knows. We're such complex creatures that I've come to a point in life where I accept it's impossible to ever do it true justice with words.

But we will get through this, and we will rebuild and we will reconnect. However much we try to ignore it, the reality is we are all interconnected as some #ed up half-machine divine monkeys hooked up to the universe's cloud network; for better or for worse.

Like a panicked ant hive we seem like now, there is a future where it will all be in perfect harmony. Love & Peace ;]
edit on 3-4-2020 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
I had an epiphany about this global pandemic situation and how it’s being hijacked by the worst of mankind.

It’s already showing that neighbors will turn on neighbors, friends will tattle on friends... there is no loyalty to anything other than fear and self preservation.

If I was an elite evil overlord over mankind, I would take a vacation because the seeds have been sown and it’s just a matter of time before the problem solves itself.

For me.. I'm not particularly PC, social distancing is something of a necessary buzzword, while putting a number on it like as has been done, is spurious...fact is they don't actually know, and takes no account of weather conditions on the outside, nor the conditions on the inside, just an ideal ...but a poor one.
Having said that, don't be surprised that I think the two metre 'rule' is way out, it's easily far longer than that.
So, the two metre rule is a mere government construct to accommodation as to how you do keep the like of supermarkets going, for instance.
Future social behaviour/greeting/congrats etc, I have no idea how that will go, in the meantime the big economy is never out of the minds of government as we can all see.

edit on 3-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DazDaKing

It's a double edged sword mate. You definitely see the worse in humans but you'll also see some of the best.

You're right though, fear of this level really messes with us but it's understandable as it's one that operates on so many levels; one's own life, their family's lives and potentially the fear of the species dying itself... who knows. We're such complex creatures that I've come to a point in life where I accept it's impossible to ever do it true justice with words.

But we will get through this, and we will rebuild and we will reconnect. However much we try to ignore it, the reality is we are all interconnected as some #ed up half-machine divine monkeys hooked up to the universe's cloud network; for better or for worse.
Like a panicked ant hive we seem like now, there is a future where it will all be in perfect harmony. Love & Peace ;]

You clicked there, fear,
It's hard to distance oneself from that, maybe it's because many world leaders have become such bull#e and that the real hero's are those in working in hospitals caring of people, and not the sound bytes.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

That is almost a triple negative... if X is included.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

I sense that things will get worse.

I’m just trying to stay positive

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DazDaKing

It all works out in the end. I just hope people keep their senses, have faith and ride it out with the rest of us without turning on each other

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
New norm. Yeah maybe.

Did HIV create any persistent changes in behavior?

edit on 4/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Read any history book, documentary, or anything related to psychology, and one of the first things you'll learn is that the vast majority of humans will turn on each other when it comes to fear.

Fear is an animal behavior.... combined with being locked up there is no mental stimulation, people will go crazy, and kill each other.

For example:

That Time a Guy Tried to Build a Utopia for Mice and it all Went to Hell

All the mice died.........

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

and kill each other.

And eat each other. Because people are just like mice.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No doubt... when SHTF, it turns out we have plenty in common with other animals.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Is that how life is in your town now? You're in the Northeast U.S.??

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
New norm. Yeah maybe.

Did HIV create any persistent changes in behavior?

Like the instinct to put your seat belt on when you get in the car (to the point it feels wrong driving without it on), so too is it for me with the traditional hand-shake. I'm actually surprised how often I have to pull myself up regarding this custom on greeting folks that way - even 3-4 weeks after implementing the S.D rule. Its frustrating, its one change in behaviour I have a hard time adjusting to & personally hope it's not long lasting.

A persons hand shake says a lot about them IMO.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Oh yeah. I've read about that. It's pretty interesting.
edit on 342020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join