It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Differences" between hospitals in the US and in Italy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I dont know why they do things like this.

Are they lazy?

Are they stupid?

Is it intentional?

If it is intentional, why are they doing it?

What could be the possible benefit?

Whats the agenda here?

Sorry, Ive got a lot more questions than answers.

Obviously, this isnt the first time:

NBC caught using edited baby picture to push measles vaccination agenda.

And it wont be the last time.

edit on 31-3-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The MSM automatically assumes the Public will automatically believe anything that gets published by any well known MSM name !!

😎

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Almost as bad as the Syrian "war zone" that was actually just a shooting range in Kentucky (oh look, I see ABC is one of the perpetrators again, color me shocked!)

ABC Apologizes for Showing Video From U.S. Gun Range in Report on Syria

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

There are so many competing narratives for this virus that is has become almost impossible to discern what the truth might be.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
First difference would be location or country. Maybe latitude and longitude.

Write it down on your list of possible answers, it may be important.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
First difference would be location or country. Maybe latitude and longitude.

Write it down on your list of possible answers, it may be important.

I don't know, they look the same to me....

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner
Countries? You can point out differences, no need to talk around the hot potato mash. It is not racist.

Be yourself.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

CBS are not claiming that the footage is from the US. They are using the footage/screen grab as generic footage to encapsulate the fight against coronavirus. Hence the title directly below on the banner 'Coronavirus the race to respond'.

Think about it. This is footage from CBS when they were allowed into a hospital in Italy. They only aired it a few days ago. Can you not grasp that they are just highlighting the fight against the Coronavirus. It isn't like they are running the footage and claiming that it is footage from the US.

Screen grab from CBS filming from a few days ago in Italy.

See from 1:47

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The MSM is so dishonest it unbelievable either that or they are so lazy. It's beyond beleife.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
not unusual for the US … reminds me of the fake video supposing the iraki troops taking baby's of the IC in kuweit…..

the scam!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It's actually just a scroll of different info during a story. Like, if the line was "tom Hanks has corona virus" would you still cry foul because the story they're actually airing doing isnt about that? Geesh. I'm fairly certain people make these things just to laugh at people like you.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
And still people in the thread not realising that CBS are not claiming that the pic is from the US. How hard is that to understand?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

What youre saying isnt correct.

In your video, it does show the same scene at 1:47 but the title or footer at the bottom reads:

"ON THE FRONT LINES".

And below that, it references the Italian hospital.

In the news story above, you can see that they are using the same picture but now the title or footer reads:

"AMERICA'S EPICENTER".

And I dont believe it to be a mistake.

They obviously did it intentionally because it continues below that:

"NEW YORK NOW ACCOUNTS FOR MORE THAN HALF OF NEW U.S. CASES".

edit on 31-3-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Breaking. It looks like only 12% of the deaths in Italy attributed to Coronavirus, were actually related to Coronavirus.

twitter.com...

What the....?!
edit on 3/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
News programs always use stock footage if it relates to the topic. On our local news broadcasts, they will have a story about something during the winter, but the footage looks like it was shot in the summer or fall. It's a common practice, however, if they are altering the footage and using it to misrepresent the facts, that's a different deal altogether.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What part of rolling footage don't you understand? This is done to highlight the fight against Coronavirus. Yet again CBS are not claiming that the footage is from the US or even New York.

'The America's Epicenter New York now account for more than half of new U.S. cases.' is nothing to do with the image of the Italian hospital. CBS have repeatedly aired the Italian footage as have many other networks. It simply highlights the epidemic at it's current worse and the intense battle against it. Sadly the US is on route to eclipse the current death rate and totals in Italy.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

See the full CBS This Morning report.

At 1:17 the report is using what is now stock footage of ventilators and ventilators in action on a ward to highlight the specific portion discussing ventilators. CBS is simply using their own footage from Italy to show ventilators being used on the front line in the struggle against Coronavirus. At no point are they reporting that the footage is from US or New York. How hard is that to understand? Sadly some die-hard conspiracy theorists will take things completely out of context.

edit on 1/4/2020 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
That is the weirdest thing ever.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

We isn't it obvious, there are no sick people in America, obviously this is a plot to bring down trump ...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Your first video was proven wrong.

When Trump referred to the media as "fake news", I sincerely dont think that he realized just how much propaganda they actually spew.

I dont know why youre so interested in trying to justify their lies and deceit but I guess we all have our causes.

edit on 4-4-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join