It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data Will Expose the Covid Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
www.oregonlive.com...

For the first time I can remember, The Oregonian did something I support.

They made OR officials actually disclose data on hospitals, Covid mortality with more granular detail, ventilator counts, etc.

What did they find?

OR hospitals have a LOT of capacity. They don’t need another 1000 beds.

I ran these numbers the other day based on publicly available information and my findings were very consistent with this reporting.

Every state wants to make it worse than it really is to get Fed $, change laws and reshape our landscape. As Rahm said - never let a crisis go to waste.

And now the blue states with large urban centers are looking to straight cash in - and they did! And they’re also the ones throwing around the most hyperbolic numbers to drum up support for more cash.

25k dead globally isn’t a thing. Sorry. This is largely all about money - and more data like what came out of OR will probably prove that.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Ah, Kate Brown, is near the corrupt "head of the class," but she sure is in a tight race with any number of other Governors.

We will need the money from somewhere after she used the emergency clause to force through cap and trade. Its a mockery, this whole gawdamn thing.

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Theres 25,000 families who disagree.

Also, you're wrong. Speak to any, and I mean ANY health worker and ask them what's happening at their hospital, go to Italy or Spain, soon to be the UK, you're just spouting nonsense.

Not everything is some weird conspiracy. The government will always use a crisis to expand their power, this is a happy coincidence for them.

Covid still isn't being taken seriously. I don't think it will until the death toll is into the millions, then people like you will disappear back into the woodwork and hope no one calls you out on your lunacy. All the ATS prophets did.... Save like Astroo

You even state probably..... I think you're 100% dead wrong. When you're conclusively wrong you'll pretend you never said this..... I'll put a years wages on it.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
if that is what happens when its all said and done, they should be prosecuted everyone involved in compiling the money and publishing the work.

IF... I am still not sure I just have a gut feeling there is a part two to the whole mess, (yea I know my gut and a couple bucks will get me a cup of coffee) I hope and pray that we are all around to mock my gut this time next year.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Kind of like the “thousands of lost ventilators” amidst a ventilator shortage...

www.the-sun.com...

You want me to believe that DeBlasio/Cuomo F’ing FORGOT where they put ventilators in a ventilator crisis?

BS. Fed money is all they wanted.

That or they’re just incompetent and neither should be serving in their respective positions.

They should have to answer the question “are you corrupt, stupid or both?”

My money is on both.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You think governments and states are responsible and ordered?

I have some real estate in space for you.

I don't want to take a sarcastic tone but you're, quite literally, stepping over bodies to make a political point here.

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Theres 25,000 families who disagree.

Also, you're wrong. Speak to any, and I mean ANY health worker and ask them what's happening at their hospital, go to Italy or Spain, soon to be the UK, you're just spouting nonsense.

Not everything is some weird conspiracy. The government will always use a crisis to expand their power, this is a happy coincidence for them.

Covid still isn't being taken seriously. I don't think it will until the death toll is into the millions, then people like you will disappear back into the woodwork and hope no one calls you out on your lunacy. All the ATS prophets did.... Save like Astroo

You even state probably..... I think you're 100% dead wrong. When you're conclusively wrong you'll pretend you never said this..... I'll put a years wages on it.

7-7.5k people die in America DAILY! Standard course of business.

So where were you last week when ~50k Americans perished? Where was your outcry then?

Death is an inescapable fact of life and you’re comparing Covid to the death count at Normandy.

What drives me nuts about your “think of the families!” Argument is it’s pure emotion. Pure. You can’t make decisions like that.

Also, have you questioned how Italy counts a “Covid” death? Probably not. You should google that.

You can’t understand and solve a problem with the emotional “think of the children” speech. You have to get under the hood with numbers. Data doesn’t support this level of freakout and our lovely Governments of the world are throwing our worst case scenarios with hyperbole and emotional pandering.

Lastly - yes, I have heard from doctors and yes many of them have said they don’t understand why we’re blowing this so far out of proportion.

Still haven’t done my DD on Fauci but that guy strikes me as dirtier than a pair of boxers after burrito night. I’ll be shocked if the data doesn’t support that.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Erm, Oregan only has 411 positive tests and 11 dead.
It's not surprising thy are doing OK.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

You think governments and states are responsible and ordered?

I have some real estate in space for you.

I don't want to take a sarcastic tone but you're, quite literally, stepping over bodies to make a political point here.

This isn’t a political point man. It’s data.

Cali, NY, WA, NJ, Chicago, etc. throw out the most hyperbolic commentary. By far. Remember that TX politician who questioned whether this needs to be so blown out of proportion based on data? How’d that go for him?

You can be sarcastic all you want but don’t be naive - lots of examples in US and world history of bodies being walked over to make a political point.

That point isn’t coming from me - it’s what the data says.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Erm, Oregan only has 411 positive tests and 11 dead.
It's not surprising thy are doing OK.

Correct. So why are they wanting another 1000 hospital beds and causing fear amongst the populace?

Can’t control them if they’re not scared. If you tell the truth, they won’t be scared, and you can’t control them.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You are aware that things will get worse before they get better ?
If health authorities don't plan for the future cases they would be criticized for that too.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

They updated the symptoms to include, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Im about 90% thats what i had in late December leading into the New Year. There are a lot that have already came to that conclusion much more will with these syptoms added. It was what was throwing me off. I had a fever for about 4 days, no sense of taste and couldn't keep even water down.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You are aware that things will get worse before they get better ?
If health authorities don't plan for the future cases they would be criticized for that too.

Gee golly how could I not have considered this could get worse?

Yeah - I didn’t forget about, not consider or overlook that little detail. I stand by my point.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yeah - I didn’t forget about, not consider or overlook that little detail. I stand by my point.

Judging by the tone of your OP you haven't taken it into account , your point is ignoring the facts surrounding the virus's spread in your country.

edit on 28-3-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I asked a CHILD.... the other day he said sumthins up........he said there's obviously something that we are not being told....

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

With the cancelations of elective surgeries, the census for hospitals in Oregon is way down in anticipation to "the surge".

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Its called causing panic to get your peons to ask for reduced rights to fight the invisible boogryman. This is simply a NWO plot, and its worked with very little resistance. Think about the insanity it takes for the people that believe Trump is Hitler, to want him to declare martial law.

This way about universal healthcare for all, and minimum wage increase. They had to find a way to make people want it. These socialized healthcare countries need us in the contribution pool, remember the more people paying in the cheaper it is for everybody. It was a plot between China, the UN, and quite of few of our politicians and corporations.
edit on 3/28/2020 by TheLead because: Boogryman was an accident, but on second thought it fits to well

edit on 3/28/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/28/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Judging by the tone of your OP you haven't taken it into account , your point is ignoring the facts surrounding the virus's spread in your country.

Your conflating spread with severity of cases.

Actually, I bet millions have it. Maybe more. 10s of millions wouldn’t shock me.

You’re acting as though the “confirmed cases” represent all cases. False. It represents all confirmed cases. What would that number look like if you actually tested the entire US population? A whole lot different.

Tried to get tested yourself? Harder than it might sound...

You bought the hype. I can’t help that and I’m fine with continuing to argue with you.

Data and “what if’s” still don’t support the freakout factor.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

With the cancelations of elective surgeries, the census for hospitals in Oregon is way down in anticipation to "the surge".

Well aware - my wife’s clinic shut down as they do elective surgeries. They’re offline till at least 6/15/20.

Don’t hurt your ankle/knee/shoulder for the next three months - no one in OR can help you.
edit on 28-3-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You’re acting as though the “confirmed cases” represent all cases.

I don't think I am , in fact I've already posted about that on another thread.

You bought the hype. I can’t help that and I’m fine with continuing to argue with you.

Haven't bought into anything , I'm a support worker for my local health authority so see for myself what the virus is doing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join