It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Claims It Never Called COVID-19 a Hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Fun fact, Fox can't call itself 'news' in other countries. They are ENTERTAINMENT.

Not to be confused with actual, factual news.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

None of them are actual news.

None.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The overreaction to Covid-19 in the USA is a ginned-up HOAX to damage President Trump...which aint gonna happen. MSM and Democrats have shot their final wad.

Reopen most of America, and bring on Joe Biden to be slaughtered.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I think it is spelled faux in other countries.

edit on 26/3/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The overreaction to Covid-19 in the USA is a ginned-up HOAX to damage President Trump...which aint gonna happen. MSM and Democrats have shot their final wad.

We need to prolong it a few more weeks..

Until Joe's "non covid" cough clears up and he can get through more than an 5 minute interview without drifting off..

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Their liars like someone else whose name starts with a T

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

Until Joe's "non covid" cough clears up and he can get through more than an 5 minute interview without drifting off..

Biden is 5 years older than Trump.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Anyone who takes what is said on Fox News as truth, even from the “medical experts” that appear on it is severely lacking in mental capacity.

Even their medical advice is politically flavored. Ironically the people who do believe what they say are in the highest risk group. It’s almost like they’re trying to kill off their own viewers. Though I don’t think it’s deliberate. They just don’t care what misinformation they spread or who they hurt as long as it supports a right wing agenda.

That’s pretty much the entirety of right wing news in a nutshell.

ETA: After watching that again, I genuinely feel bad for people who actually watch Fox News like it’s some kind of truth. It’s scary there’s people out there that out of touch.

edit on 26-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Said the most biased individual on ATS..we’ve all seen your game. America bad, orange man bad, anyone who loves America bad, and or stupid pants, so there!a reply to: underwerks

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The FOX people and their leader may be as dumb as they sound.

This is a fast-spreading epidemic or pandemic and that’s what makes it dangerous.

Its unknowns, it's swift spreading and deadliness is threatening because the medical science people aren't knowledgeable about it.

Sure Flu, for example, has killed in 4 months 12 thousand people in itself. So, yeah it is flu-like but it is unknown and we don't know whether it will kill everybody eventually as we know the flu's attributes and capacity but not this virus. That’s the difference.

The FOX people are every stupid, narrow-minded political dopes. If there’s anything wrong here it is on a conspiracy level NOT any kind of democratic war on Trump.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I’m incredibly biased against lies and the fools who try to convince me it’s truth, yes.

If you’re actually arguing in favor of Fox News in a thread where their lies are on full display, one after the other back to back plain as day, well that pretty much says it all now doesn’t it?

edit on 26-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Excellent point, in five years, after trump's second term, if he where as bad as Biden I'm glad he'd be forced out.

With men in this age range, 5 years is the difference between lucid and petting a doll in a nursing home wearing nappies.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Biden is a physical and mental train wreck compared to Trump.

Let's get to the debates please.

I need some comic relief from the Coronapocalypse.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I’m incredibly biased against lies and the fools who try to convince me it’s truth, yes.

If you’re actually arguing in favor of Fox News in a thread where their lies are on full display, one after the other back to back plain as day, well that pretty much says everything now doesn’t it?

And yet you're a Democrat.

Quoted for a God-like level of irony.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What lies are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: underwerks

If you’re actually arguing in favor of Fox News in a thread where their lies are on full display, one after the other back to back plain as day, well that pretty much says everything now doesn’t it?

And yet you're a Democrat.

Quoted for a God-like level of irony.

Fox news informed you eh ..

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This is exactly the post/thread we needed. Something diff, something new. Something we've not seen for...well...a couple of hours.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Said the most biased individual on ATS..we’ve all seen your game. America bad, orange man bad, anyone who loves America bad, and or stupid pants, so there!a reply to: underwerks

He may be biased, well no maybe about it, but he's not wrong about Fox. I don't have as much of a problem with their local affiliates, but I put the national Fox reporting right in there with all the other MSM now. Years ago they may have been less full of crap, but now they're only one step above CNN.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I’m sure it’s less than a couple hours for some of the people here considering the “news” station in question.

It sure seems like it from the responses.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well, considering the alternatives, theyre all even when it comes to spouting BS. Not one mainstream media news source is credible.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join