It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI warns white supremacists encouraging members to spread coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
There was a CNN guest (Rick Wilson) link below who said Melania said should get it.

As another poster mentioned, a Denver city councilwoman called for it to be spread at Trump rallies (link below) and then later said her comment was, "sarcastic."

There have been SEVERAL "wishes" on twitter for Trump and his supporters to get it. I'm not going to take the time to find them again, but spend five minutes on twitter and you'll probably see them.

But my point is not really to point fingers back... it's to point out - or rather ask - why the FBI ignored or ignores all this?

In any case, the insanity goes both ways and anyone who wishes the disease on anyone else is pretty much evil...

www.foxnews.com...
thehill.com...

Maybe the Neo nazis and DNC members were both kidding

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Perhaps but not sure it's really something to kid about? I actually have a pretty good sense of humor and I don't find such ideas coming from either side.... funny. But that's just my opinion.

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

doubtful we saw what the DNC did for Hillary and cheated on a national primary and the whole slaughter the Repubs at baseball practice. Every so often they got to act like white supremacy is a huge threat but hell they supported black supremacy through poll intimidation during 2008

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
Perhaps but not sure it's really something to kid about? I actually have a pretty good sense of humor and I don't find such ideas coming from either side.... funny. But that's just my opinion.

I agree with you.

We need to be fair and consistent, and prosecute all of them, lame excuses or not. Its not funny. People who say its just a joke, put that thought in others minds. Others who very well may act on it

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

doubtful we saw what the DNC did for Hillary and cheated on a national primary and the whole slaughter the Repubs at baseball practice. Every so often they got to act like white supremacy is a huge threat but hell they supported black supremacy through poll intimidation during 2008

I agree with you also. It seems like certain people get special treatment. When governments are unfair and inconsistent, it affects everybody, and can lead to civil discourse

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Or even right now you never hear (or rarely) of a right-leaning journalist venturing to the west coast without the extremist left assaulting them.

leads one to wonder why those are never investigated beyond a statement of behave you, naughty kids.
edit on 25-3-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well I guess all this explains why I saw the headline today about the DOJ saying they'd prosecute anyone who was found to be deliberately spreading the virus as terrorists..

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
Didn't know that the videos of people licking and spitting on packages to spread the virus were all white supremacist.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Cute. More Vanilla ISIS.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just Google KKK plans spit march.
The results will blow your mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Did they warn the black supremacists, radical Islamic groups etc etc?

Should be life in prison for anybody, perhaps even the death penalty if contact tracing can prove your dumb selfish actions killed somebody

Here’s a similar case which happened up the road from me

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I don't believe anything the FIB says. The only terrorist plots that they have thwarted, are the ones that they created.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
I check and this has not been shown to be posted as yet.. So here goes.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation's New York office recently sent out an alert to local authorities warning of extremist groups it said are encouraging their members to spread the novel coronavirus to police and Jewish people, ABC News reported.

According to the news agency, the alert, which was reportedly issued on Thursday, said that "members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus, if contracted, through bodily fluids and personal interactions."
thehill.com...

I had to triple check multiple sources to make sure, this report was not someone pulling my leg, but WTF?? this has gotta be the most insane plot anyone can come up with, but then again why should anyone be surprised, there are vids showing a person licking produce and other items in a supermarket on a Corona virus challenge.
And if these folks engaged in this type of terrorism, how in hell are they not going to spread it to non Jewish white folks, the Ppl they are claiming to fight for.
Really??.. Such morons exist??

So what, like 10,000 ppl total in the country?

Yawn.

Edit to add
This is bull#
edit on 25-3-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
Didn't know that the videos of people licking and spitting on packages to spread the virus were all white supremacist.

No that's totally different, the vid I've seen was a Corona virus dare, don't think he was linked to any political group except the moron group which crosses political and ethnocentric lines.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox
10'000 Morons can do a lot of damage, matter of fact one Moron can do a helluva lot of damage.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

So do the elected ones in public office telling people to spread a highly contagious disease at opponents rallies and stuff.
edit on 26-3-2020 by BoscoMoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

So do the elected ones in public office telling people to spread a highly contagious disease at opponents rallies and stuff.
:
Already spoke on that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join