It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI warns white supremacists encouraging members to spread coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I check and this has not been shown to be posted as yet.. So here goes.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation's New York office recently sent out an alert to local authorities warning of extremist groups it said are encouraging their members to spread the novel coronavirus to police and Jewish people, ABC News reported.

According to the news agency, the alert, which was reportedly issued on Thursday, said that "members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus, if contracted, through bodily fluids and personal interactions."
thehill.com...

I had to triple check multiple sources to make sure, this report was not someone pulling my leg, but WTF?? this has gotta be the most insane plot anyone can come up with, but then again why should anyone be surprised, there are vids showing a person licking produce and other items in a supermarket on a Corona virus challenge.
And if these folks engaged in this type of terrorism, how in hell are they not going to spread it to non Jewish white folks, the Ppl they are claiming to fight for.
Really??.. Such morons exist??

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Really??.. Such morons exist??

Well they are white supremacists. Racism doesn’t exactly draw smart people.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Wait, didn't we have some major of Denver or something talking about going to Trump rallies and spreading it just a while back? I wonder...was she warned.
edit on 25-3-2020 by BoscoMoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Great, It's one thing to have to worry about catching this from the thousands of people within 10 miles of me.

Now I have to keep an eye out for a few dozen people.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would expect to see congress pass a bill without billions in pork in before seeing the nit wits that make up the white supremacist groups figure out how to bottle and weaponize this.

Cause the ones that would be smart enough wont touch that idea because they know a drone strike would be the inevitable conclusion for them.

link   

I saw this a few day ago, thanks for posting.

And if these folks engaged in this type of terrorism, how in hell are they not going to spread it to non Jewish white folks,

The irony is that they turn around and claim that Jews are spreading it....after they make it a point to infect police and Jews.

These asshole have no social value.

link   

I don't doubt it, there's some real sickos out there, also there will be other groups and individuals spreading this purposefully.

This virus is going to decimate our way of life.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

A judge on FoxNews said this morning that touching/sneezing/coughing on someone, if you knowingly have a communicable disease, like a Flu, Covid-19, Tuberculosis, can be criminal.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't doubt it, there's some real sickos out there, also there will be other groups and individuals spreading this purposefully.

This virus is going to decimate our way of life.

Not will ,there are reports of folks having Corona dare parties.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Nazi's aren't very smart.

If they were smart, then they'd not be Nazi's because being a Nazi is rather stupid.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't forget they're also very dangerous

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

"are encouraging their members to spread the novel coronavirus to police"

Well, that's a shame.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't forget they're also very dangerous

oooooo. . . . skeery Nazi's.

*rolls eyes*

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

the only ones that might actually impact would be hasidic jews. I read an article that the virus has the most severe impact on a & b blood types. People with 0 blood type typically have less severe cases. That said, immune system and general health, as well as life style plays a roll. For the most part a & b are middle east and the surrounding area. Since most jews in Isreal are actually european, they have a less chance of getting it. O blood type is most dominant in South and Central america, Spain, and Portugal. Those there are alot of other europeans that have it too. It could be rumor and speculation, and weather might play an impact but who knows. Most supremacist aren't this stupid. Nobody is going to risk their health and family to be an idiot. sure their are some die hards, but the majority are just going to live their life. They got better things to do.

Just my opinion.

Camain

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Wait, didn't we have some major of Denver or something talking about going to Trump rallies and spreading it just a while back? I wonder...was she warned.

That's probably the white supremacist they're referring to.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

From your source...

The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s New York office recently sent out an alert to local authorities warning of extremist groups it said are encouraging their members to spread the novel coronavirus to police and Jewish people, ABC News reported.

According to the news agency, the alert, which was reportedly issued on Thursday, said that “members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus, if contracted, through bodily fluids and personal interactions.

It also goes on to say...

The alert also reportedly said some white supremacists and neo-Nazis were also urging members who contract the virus to spread the disease to cops by using spray bottles.

SoOo...

Members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus.

ALSO... the alert "reportedly" said that some white supremacists and neo-Nazis are as well.

Which begs the question...

If members of extremist groups are doing this, and ALSO reportedly white supremacists...

Although it appears that the white supremacists are not targeting Jews, but just cops...

Why don't they name the main extremist groups doing this to Jews and cops?

The title is entirely misleading.

Is it because it was too taboo for them to say, for instance...

Members of radical Islamic groups?

I guess I'll have to go find the report.

edit on 25-3-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There was a CNN guest (Rick Wilson) link below who said Melania said should get it.

As another poster mentioned, a Denver city councilwoman called for it to be spread at Trump rallies (link below) and then later said her comment was, "sarcastic."

There have been SEVERAL "wishes" on twitter for Trump and his supporters to get it. I'm not going to take the time to find them again, but spend five minutes on twitter and you'll probably see them.

But my point is not really to point fingers back... it's to point out - or rather ask - why the FBI ignored or ignores all this?

In any case, the insanity goes both ways and anyone who wishes the disease on anyone else is pretty much evil...

www.foxnews.com...
thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl
Then those are terrorist threats and shouldn't be taken lightly, as if they don't do it or meant it, it will inspire dumbasses to actually try it.
Kinda like saying you wanna bomb the White House or knock a plane out of the skies.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Operation Springtime For Hitler. Sure. Coming from the same FBI that concluded Hillary did nothing wrong despite factual evidence her and her staff did and shutdown three field offices investigating her foundation.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Honestly i think those serial toilet bowl lickers are more of a threat to be honest. The report came from the new yorks office you would think they would be worried about all those folks refusing to self-quarantine,

This is a none other deflection at what a crappy job new york has done to protect its folks. Remember in january trump was a racist for trying to slow this roll.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join