It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read please (the corrected version of Revelation 13)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Probably not a good idea to change the wording to suit current events.

Revelation 22:18-19 King James Version (KJV) -

Yeah damn straight, even the wicked who are at war with God wouldn't
try that. I never thought I'd see that level of ignorance.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
and they had two leaders like a sacrifice, and they spake as a China

Ho Lee Fook, Sumting Wong Wei Dat verse.

Chosen one?

edit on 23-3-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Sorry Wookiep! I posted the same verse, and just now got caught up to see your post. Hope that's ok and either way - it is the truth!
edit on 23-3-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

I read the first verse and the hair stood up on the back of my neck.
And you copied it?
Okay!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Go to a religious board for this crap

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I would like to share the correct interpretation of Revelation 13 with you people. The beast that came out of the sea, with 7 heads and horns..

There is a country on this planet that came out of the sea. It is called the Netherlands. Notice the shape of the country and how it is depicted. It was also founded with 7 provinces. The country has places named hoorn, horn in english.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I leave you to figure out the rest yourself, but I just helped you a great deal.

Have a nice day!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

The beast coming out of the sea, is talking about a sea of people (on earth). The seven heads and ten horns is the revived roman empire; when it began, the original countries who founded European Union were the same countries as in the old roman empire. Other verses elaborate on this by saying some fall away, more join, until it encompasses the entire world. At some point in time, a person from one of those countries will be the anti-Christ. And yes, as others have posted...we are not to add to or take away from any of the words in the Bible.

edit on 30-7-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
(Caveat) (Revelation 13)

Noah's Flood in Genesis for Planet Earth
***God stated he would never again, Flood this Earth with an Equivalent Judgment (2Peter2)

Beyond Earth
God talks about a "New Flood", tied to individuals or an individual, similar to Noah (Matthew 24:37-39)
***God talks about Planet Jupiter, and a "man and women", (Abraham's Covenant/Lazarus Covenant/Manchild and Women of Revelation) (Acts 19:34-35)
Revelation 13 (anything could be correct, however, if the focal point is not planet earth, then what could be truthful)

Space Ship Oumuamua and Spaceship Borisov about 636 to 666 Days, more or less
42 Months/1260 Days, Spaceship Borisov to Halley's Comet in 2061 A.D. (figure 1260, flip figure, = 2019, flip figure = 2061)

God's Covenant of the "Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah", was acted out with "Lazarus", did "Lazarus" happen on this Planet Earth ............. if an angel said as it is recorded, that Lazarus was in the bossum of his soulmate, and together they went to and from jupiter, then thats the law.
The Planet Earth has very little to do with the events of revelation, "dead flesh", God proclaimed the removal of the "ites" through the covenant of canaan, in the book of joshua 12:8 .......... God used Angels to euthanize all of those genetic lines.

God calls for the removal of those genetic lines/tribes from the book of revelation/book of life, and God does not perform the work, Jesus said he would destroy and rebuild the temple, which was to say, God is not performing the work, and as evidence of that, nothing on this earth took place.
edit on 7-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join