It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old lady with pitch black eyes, upside-down cross + Tumor like bump on forehead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I know there are some weird people in South California... But iono that was weird to me.

Walked past a lady at Costco who looked to be over 80 years old. She had pitch black eyes like contacts or something, very weird. Also had a upside down cross tattoo or ink drawing on her forehead.

She also had a large lump on her forehead, similar to my mother's friend who had brain cancer. There was either black ink or black discoloration to the top of her head.

Nobody was really looking at her (which I find odd, I'm not from California, but everywhere else I've lived, people would stare at this poor woman).

I didn't look at her too much because I didn't want to make her uncomfortable, as I'm sure she gets a lot of looks and I just figured it was a lil old lady with some sort of severe condition.

But now that I think about it..... That sounds weird as hell.....

Why would an 80+ year old woman with a brain tumor wear black contact lenses at costo?

Is there a condition that causes completely black eyes?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

There’s an eye disorder known as aniridia which makes the eye appear to have “no iris.” In truth, there is a small ring of iris tissue but it is so small and the pupil is so large that it can look like the eyes are completely black. It is due to a chromosome mutation.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Interesting, I didn't know that, thx.

But didn't look like that, there was no white. All black.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't know about the black eyes but if she did have a tumor then the upside down cross you saw could he the markings the oncologist makes to show the techs where to aim the radiation to kill the tumor. I had cancer and radiation therapy on my leg and they drew a + on my leg for that reason.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

We should panic only if we start having similar reports from all over the world.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have an eye condition called coloboma or in layman's terms tear-drop-eyes. It appears as if my pupils have melted and went under my lower eyelids. I have gotten some pretty frightening looks especially back in high school years ago. I've had policemen ask me if i needed a paramedic lol. Although the upside-down cross, I would suspect this woman had black contacts prolly a goth. Either way, it is pretty creepy that makes me think of the demons in the supernatural series.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

It was Satan. You saw Satan at Costco. Nobody wants to admit it, but thats what you saw. A sign of the Apocalypse.

Buy more guns and ammo please. Shoot, and toilet paper, don't forget the toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
No big deal, just a Black-eyed kid all grown up.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

We should panic only if we start having similar reports from all over the world.

Ummm...OMG...that really made me laugh out loud...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: v3g4S
No big deal, just a Black-eyed kid all grown up.

Ummm...that’s too funny...

It was probably a couple of kids with Aniridia...selling Fuller brush...that started the whole BEK’s craze...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You said no one looked at this old lady. Did you see her interact with anyone? Like talk to anyone or go through the checkout, things like that?

As crazy as this may sound, the thought crossed my mind that she was a spirit that only you could see. Because you aren't from California, perhaps you could sense it better than others who lived in the area with it.

Of course, most likely she is just some old woman who was into the occult all her life. Some old fortune teller, psychic medium, or practicing witch who could sell her trade in Southern Cal. Still weird as hell, it would get my hackles up.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Maybe she had a fall, hit her head, her eyes become black with blood, and the upside down cross was the crucifix she fell onto while praying...

Or she was a witch.

You should have run up to her with your phone out and live streamed it. The evil Witch of Corona would have been marked then.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'd be interested to know what Satan's Grandma had in her shopping cart.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'd be interested to know what Satan's Grandma had in her shopping cart.

Evil toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
Nobody was really looking at her (which I find odd, I'm not from California, but everywhere else I've lived, people would stare at this poor woman).

These kinds of "alien at the supermarket" stories are some of my favorites. They should be their own subgenre although this one also has some crossover with those Black Eyed Kids and some MIB stories. Turns out creepy creatures and aliens can frequently just walk among us without being noticed or at least not causing a lot of reactions.

People apparently not noticing them is a common detail, which is likely a result of just us generally not being very observant and having learned as children not to stare at weird or deformed people. Although it's been suggested that some of these people/creatures may project a kind of "psychic invisibility" that keeps others from either noticing them or not remembering them.

Since I have become more interested in this kind of story, I've tried to be much more aware of the people I'm around in public places. We all could be walking past aliens frequently but we just don't notice or remember.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Oddly enough, she had no cart.

Who doesn't take a cart at Costco!?

Anyway, replies are lovely lol. Great entertainment. 10/10 would recommend.

Also, she definitely didn't seem ghostly and didn't give off supernatural vibes lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You all act like you never seen an old cursed gypsy woman... Geez

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's actually what I was thinking the whole time.
Some lil old gypsy/hippy/wiccan lady with a brain tumor (or dermal implant? To look more wicked?)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
OH MAN! I know she doesn't fit the description of the woman you saw, but this has got me thinking of the little old woman from "Drag Me to Hell". Yeah, good thing you kept some distance...things didn't go so well for the girl that crossed her. Lol
edit on 27-3-2020 by armsofnebraska because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm guessing the lump was just a cyst of some kind. I tend to think brain cancer is inside the skull and not sticking out

new topics

top topics

join