It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Trending like crazy now Human trafficking / Child...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Finally, some real conspiracy news!
It’s just been virus this and covid that... and then there was light!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I haven’t been able to find anything that disproves it other than Oprah saying ‘it’s not true’.
But everything I’ve read so far is worded in such an ambiguous manner that it’s still plausible...
edit on Wed Mar 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I thought the Q crap was supposed to stay in the Q thread?

Come on people, don’t be this gullible.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I don't know if this is legit but it is trending like crazy.

Early reports all over Twitter etc saying she has been arrested.

Some are saying she trafficked kids...........

Had secret tunnels under her house..

Line her up with the rest of them.

Time to pay the Piper.

Hope her BFF or handler Gail is cuffed to her right hand.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Whoop Whoop Whoop....WWG1WGALL

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Hefficide

Not sure if it is true, but have always wondered. Many people wanted her to get into politics, she is a power hungry person and it is surprising she didn't. This might explain why.

Some are saying Harvey Weinstein is taking everyone down with him and is one reason Tom Hanks claims to have Corona & is not in the US.... who knows...

WE now know...that's who knows....lol...lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Hefficide

General chit chat.
though this a grey area forum. if Weinstein and pizza are mentioned, perhaps RATS forum?

Aaaarrrrggh!
Ok I went looking for Oprah, first thing that popped up was an article from Heavy . C o m.
Oprah and Gayle King in a topless Photoshop. Ewwww... so bad I had to censor it a large bit.

See article for original. Safe for work but blech.

Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, Social Distancing Trolled By Popular Comedian

heavy.com...

Winfrey and King have been on the receiving end of jokes in 2020. It all began this year after Gayle King interviewed WNBA legend, Lisa Leslie about Kobe Bryant. During the interview, King brought up the rape case of late NBA legend.

Don't know what to make of it. Oprah was a huge supporter of Weinstein. Coordinated troll attack? Truth coming to light?
She has schools in Africa, programs for youth here and abroad... she's a good target.

Schools in Africa?....was she supplying Pizza ingredients from that school?....if so I say send her to Africa and let them take care of the wicked POS.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Linky

“Faith Healer” of Oprah and the Clintons has been Arrested for Mass Murder & Trafficking Children & Selling their Babies

We are gonna need more Lumber and more rope>>….lol..lol..lol….or more blindfolds...LMAO.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What you are really asking everyone is to stop being so HOPEFULL...ROFLMAO.....the olde days are gone / over/Kaput... shouldn't you be re-assigned by now?

I am fine with this right here.

Mods consider that slippery little "suppossed to stay in the Q thread" vote to disturb this thread as being stonewalled.

This is now beyond the purveyance of Q.

This is Humanitarian MOMENTUM AT WORK....the Snowball Effect is only just beginning.

edit on 18-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
God in heaven I hope this is true. It would be wonderful to destroy this cabal. Once the dominoes begin toppling they will all rat each other out in hopes of not getting the death sentence.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
She’s been tied to some pretty horrible people. If any of it’s true I hope they get her, unfortunately I don’t think they have-

“ Just got a phone call that my name is trending. And being trolled for some awful FAKE thing. It’s NOT TRUE. Haven’t been raided, or arrested. Just sanitizing and self distancing with the rest of the world. Stay safe everybody.🙏🏾”. 12:39AM 3/18/20

Oprah on Twitter

People do this to intentionally disrupt a movement.
edit on 18-3-2020 by raedar because: Added time stamp

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
She’s been tied to some pretty horrible people. If any of it’s true I hope they get her, unfortunately I don’t think they have-

“ Just got a phone call that my name is trending. And being trolled for some awful FAKE thing. It’s NOT TRUE. Haven’t been raided, or arrested. Just sanitizing and self distancing with the rest of the world. Stay safe everybody.🙏🏾”

Oprah on Twitter

People do this to intentionally disrupt a movement.

Metthinks lately she has found herself HANDCUFFED to some pretty horrible people...not tied...methinks Opera and her fiendish friends tied their victims.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: underwerks

What you are really asking everyone is to stop being so HOPEFULL...ROFLMAO.....the olde days are gone / over/Kaput... shouldn't you be re-assigned by now?

I am fine with this right here.

Mods consider that slippery little "suppossed to stay in the Q thread" vote to disturb this thread as being stonewalled.

This is now beyond the purveyance of Q.

This is Humanitarian MOMENTUM AT WORK....the Snowball Effect is only just beginning.

Lmao.

If you believe that Donald Trump is fighting a worldwide cabal of Satanist pedophiles and that Tom Hanks didn’t really have Coronavirus and was secretly arrested, well that speaks for itself.

This isn’t beyond the purveyance of Q, this is the same dunce hats trying to legitimize it by posting it on Facebook without attributing it to Q. Suckering in bored people trapped at home. The irony is that by lying to people you all delegitimize the actual fight against things like pedophilia. The more you all make these fake outlandish claims against people like Tom Hanks and Oprah the less people will take real cases involving famous people seriously.

The tragedy is that you all are so caught up in this imaginary world that you can’t even see it. And now you’re branching out and trying to play on peoples sense of fear in these trying times to pull more people into your grift.

The OP and others who don’t follow the online brain damage that is the Q community can be forgiven for giving this the time of day. But you all who know what you’re doing should be ashamed of yourselves.

Wiggawagga

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

www.youtube.com...

Its already over...this is the Mop-Up..Didn't even see or hear it coming did you?

I heard a rumor that if you take a map with the residences of those listed on the sealed indictment program and overlay it atop a current Map of America and the Globe where Wu-Flu started popping up @ specific times and places....you will have a perfect template...what connects all these people?...Adenalchrome produced where?.....given to whom?...with a Trojan What inside of it?.....lol...lol...lol...prima facie evidence....if you will.....in like Lions and out like Lambs...LMAO.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Adenalchrome produced where?.

It’s called Adrenachrome. And it’s not even an actual, active drug. It was first fictionally written about in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson.

Its already over...this is the Mop-Up..Didn't even see or hear it coming did you?

Prove it. Please.

I heard a rumor

Anyone who follows you guys on twitter and everywhere else knows that’s all it takes for you to believe something. As long as someone tells you what you want to believe, it has to be true.

Tell me, how does it feel helping to cover for pedophiles? Every time you guys spread outlandish lies about famous people you make the average person less likely to believe in real instances involving famous people. Corey Feldman has been pretty much labeled a nut case because of you guys. And I believe something really happened to him.

That’s your legacy. Letting your hope make you gullible to the point you end up helping the people you claim to be fighting against.
edit on 18-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

edit on 18-3-2020 by BoxerBrawler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

TMZ would be all over this if it was true.

It's more than likely some kids on 4chan organizing some nonsense.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm waiting for Trump to retweet this nonsense. Like he has done with so many others.

Remember that Epstein was Trump's friend. For years. Trump even alluded to Epstein liking them young back in an interview in 2002.

Trump Bragged About Jeffrey Epstein's Penchant For Young Girls

But Trump is Teflon, all the filth seems to slide right off him.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Would not shock me at all, she "worked" as a prostitute in her youth

Most girls who "worked" as prostitutes were victims of child
sex trafficking/molestation and abuse who are
forced into the business.

Your comment was made from complete ignorance.
Oprah suffered terrible sexual molestation
as a child which anyone can read in her Biography.

If you had read her Biography, you would have known
she referred to herself as a prostitute, not because she
worked as one, but because of past experience being
sexually abused.

Also working as a prostitute does not lead prostitutes
to criminal activity of trafficking children.

edit on 3/18/2020 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join