It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Covid 19 such a big deal ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I just watched the governor of New Jersey and he’s acting like we’re about to be overwhelmed by Captain Trips 2.0.

Schools, businesses and public gatherings must be shut down for our well-being and to prevent the spread of this “deadly” and virulent disease.

To hell with the economy the government can fix that later ! To hell with your home finances you can fix those later. First and formost you must protect yourself from this dangerous global ailment! Don’t become commonplace you need to spend the next 10 months in constant fear .

We need unite to protect our species from the coming dooooooom .

For the good of all the people the MSM will force that unification with lies, misinformation, terror and dread because we don’t know what’s good for ourselves.

Those in office who are skeptical won’t have a choice. If they speak out against the narrative the main stream media will vilify them.

What catalyst could cause this affect worldwide?

The answer is easy to come bye.

Trump said it wasn’t a big deal most of us will just catch the flu and he was right .

The MSM won’t stand for that. They would rather see the world burn.

And the MSM has finally found a way to add conservatives to their mindless flock of the gullible .

But fear not there is light at the end of the tunnel. This deadly infection will disappear on November 4, 2020.

“The ends justify the means”

Grrrrrrr

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Basically we need the whole country to shut down to look as bad as possible until we get Trump out of office. I know if they do a local quarantine like I keep hearing. I won't follow their authoritarian like rule. They can ticket me and I'll tell them to kiss my a**.
edit on 16-3-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

So you're saying that if Trump puts in a nationwide quarantine that would potentially put him out of office you wont abide?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Basically we need the whole country to shut down to look as bad as possible until we get Trump out of office. I know if they do a nationwide quarantine like I keep hearing. I won't follow their authoritarian like quarantine rule. They can ticket me and I'll tell them to kiss my a**.

What makes you think it will be a ticket and not a bullet?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If Trump does a nationwide quarantine, I won't vote for him.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

My point is you're saying people are trying to make him look bad but if he puts in a nationwide quarantine he's the only one making himself look bad.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Because they were in a financial crisis way before this happened and want "free money" and something to blame all their problems on besides their own historical broken policies.

Romans lived that way for centuries. Over spend then blame all their social and financial problems on someone else who was doing much better. Go rob and loot that culture but never changing the policies that got them in that position in the first place.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I do believe people are trying to make him look bad, but if the nationwide quarantine is done by Trump he won't get my vote. But from what I've seen so far, Mayor's and other government officials have been doing quarantines or curfews of their areas themselves.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Watch the news, they’re trying to force his hand .

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Maybe the quarantine will keep you alive so you can vote again😎💣

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Do you really think people under 60 are at a significant risk ?

Enough risk to crash the global economy ?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am fed up with people .

How can the population of the world be so uninformed .

It’s like they’ve been passing out stupid pills or something .

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

So you think giving up your rights to the government will keep you safe? If so, we have nothing else to talk about.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Nvm

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh, so you're going for a gotcha post. Cool, carry on.

It's not a gotcha post, your comment was contradictory.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Oh, I see the confusion, so I updated my post. You are right, my post was contradictory.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
In Pennsylvania apparently the governor just made the liquor stores close and wants beer distributors to close down too. Wtf

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I hope he does do a nation wide quarantine. Then we can stop all the sick Americans from coming to Canada and buying our meds

a reply to: Fallingdown

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join