It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms not possible with Coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: caterpillage
Never heard of a wim hof method.
Not sick either.

Well you start with gurgling Clorox each morning.

No, that's the Windows Imaging format. When trying to get a WIM image to successfully boot, you need to gargle clorox to ease the pain and suffering.

I prefer to stick with my Colloidal Silver toothpaste. It's got silver, It's what virus free bodies crave.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

What a wanker.

People are dying ya thud meditate on that.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The replies to this post just lay credence to how ignorant this site and its users has become. Give your heads a shake. Pseudoscience is not a thing anymore? It's a legitimate peer reviewed and published finding that you can alter the state of your own body with proper training, and yes for some the outcome is boosting your own immune system.
IMO this is the purpose of this "virus" to seperate the ignorant and fearful from those of us who are open minded and humble enough not f*ckn panic and trust that the complexities of our own bodies as living symbiotic organisms are able to fight of whatever they want us to think this all is....
Shame on you people for bashing anyone who thinks outside the box. It's seen in every post regarding this ridiculousness.

Tell me, who is testing you? You are told you have a fever and so you are to quarantine. Could you not simply have one of the various strains of the common flu? If the flu killed tens of thousands last year did it just disappear because of the corona virus? How many deaths attributed to respiratory failure could simply be just that, pneumonia or the common flu? You believe it because you are told and the media reports it how they see fit. Tell me ATSers since you know all. Where is the common flu in all of this? How many have been misdiagnosed in order to further the fear and keep things in panic mode?

Open to your wise as rebuttals but without reply...do your worst. ATS wasn't a place of sheep years ago when I first joined. Nowadays I feel like the lack of freethinking and open mindedness takes away from why people like myself and many others joined more than a decade ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Rolci

What a wanker.

People are dying ya thud meditate on that.

People are always dying.

Every second of every day.

Run for the hills while you still can.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Moelson

The replies to this post just lay credence to how ignorant this site and its users has become. Give your heads a shake. Pseudoscience is not a thing anymore? It's a legitimate peer reviewed and published finding that you can alter the state of your own body with proper training, and yes for some the outcome is boosting your own immune system.

Yes it can boost your immune system. What isn’t true is this. From the OP:

It is NOT EVEN POSSIBLE to be sick from coronavirus.

Pretty much anyone who has been practising for more than a week has conscious control of their immune system and show zero symptom when they have viruses like corona.

That’s just blatantly false. And there’s nothing peer reviewed and published that shows the Wim Hof method makes you completely immune to viruses. I may be one of the few people here who actually knows what they’re talking about when it comes to this. I’ve studied this method.

If you want to have an honest conversation about the Wim Hof method it’s probably best to not start off by making bold, false claims about it. Not only are you doing the people who read this a disservice but Wim Hof himself by falsely representing his teachings.

edit on 15-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I live at the top of a hill so I'm pretty much covered there.

Wee bit of compassion for the poor sods that are affected with this virus is not that much to ask.

Instead of bumping their gums about meditation, breathing exercises, and how only "ignorant, skivers" are susceptible.

Tell you one thing most of the OAP i know are not ignorant nor skivers, just people.
edit on 15-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I live at the top of a hill so I'm pretty much covered there.

Wee bit of compassion for the poor sods that are affected with this virus is not that much to ask.

Instead of bumping their gums about meditation, breathing exercises, and how only "ignorant, skivers" are susceptible.

Tell you one thing most of the OAP i know are not ignorant nor skivers, just people.

When was the last time you heard of a flu death on the inter/national news?
edit on 1532020 by Wide-Eyes because: Pandemic right?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Win Hoff method of deep breathing? Tried it, have zero idea what the hype is about. Deep breathing has been around for a long time you know.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well since Coronaviruses and by extension Covid 19 are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to flu, quite recently if memory serves.

But whats your point?

People are indeed dying from this disease, generally susceptible people, that are immunocompromised or elderly, but non the less they are losing their lives.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Would you kindly adress my questions maybe that will help others and me learn something...

What is it?
How does it work?
What does it do mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally?

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

A girl I was talking to for a while was really into him and introduced me to it. It’s basically cold immersion therapy mixed with breathing exercises (hyperventilating, breath retention) and meditation. Wim Hof holds several world records for cold related feats of endurance. Running on ice, immersion in ice cold water, and I think hiking up a mountain barefoot if I remember correctly.

Here’s a study about his cold endurance:

Link

And here’s his website:

Link

While it’s true that some of his methods have been shown to boost your immune system there’s nothing anywhere that says it makes a person immune to viruses after a couple weeks of following his regimen. Supposedly it gives you better sleep, endurance, helps your mental well being, and boosts your immune system. I’m not saying it isn’t a valuable practice, just that it isn’t what a lot of people make it out to be.

Here's a documentary about him.

edit on 15-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well since Coronaviruses and by extension Covid 19 are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to flu, quite recently if memory serves.

But whats your point?

People are indeed dying from this disease, generally susceptible people, that are immunocompromised or elderly, but non the less they are losing their lives.

Only influenza causes the flu other viruses cause flu like symptoms but the word flu is short for inFLUenza

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

I think most people ken the etymology and abbreviation behind the word.

But thanks for the trip down English lane.

Pretty much semantics considering the names that have been coined and associated with the virus that contains the word Flu.

Wuflu for instance.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I think most people ken the etymology and abbreviation behind the word.

But thanks for the trip down English lane.

Pretty much semantics considering the names that have been coined and associated with the virus that contains the word Flu.

Wuflu for instance.

I know its basicaly slang for being sick but it's been engrained into me to reject that

I talk to biologist almost daily if I called any virus the flu and I wasent talking about influenza well I'd get a earful

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Fair play, i imagine people who work in the industry or field can be quite touchy about such things.

Guess "virus" will suffice.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

When there is a hype, I can't help myself and think foulplay.

from an expert, I would have expected simple and concise answers to my questions.

I'm not going to try any more meditation methods where these very basic questions can be answered concisely.
You never know what you open up. You do afterwards, and if you're not well versed in these realms, you either forget about yourself or die.

I'm glad some on ATS helped me back then, but some are doing knowingly the exact opposite.

This smells like a technique so the ones from below get access to your mind.

I might not get sick, but there are things I value more, like my freedom and privacy of thoughts.

Every blueprint ever imaginable is contained in the light, the earth can only grow according to the light, let the earth manage the blueprint translation factory aka your mind and you get the mess we see

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

This smells like a technique so the ones from below get access to your mind.

At $100 to listen to him speak it smells like someone trying to get access to my wallet.

But hey, that’s just me.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Fair play, i imagine people who work in the industry or field can be quite touchy about such things.

Guess "virus" will suffice.

More touchy than calling pasta a noodle in front of a Italian cook

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Vermicelli or fettuccine?

Those happen to be the names of two cats I know. Verm is cool. Fett is a bit standoffish.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Italian cook eh?

Noddles or not, if they are worth their salt, i would go with Chef, or they could get a bit touchy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join