It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science indicates evolution of species.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do you really believe that crap?
What if the other humans you mentioned were not bred out but instead killed by us because we were less intelligent and had other issues like fear and rage because of our irrationality...
And as for the other races did they have a time machine to take them back to breed with the others?
It does not add up...
Aside from that Neanderthal markers and physical traits are still present in many humans today...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Not always.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

That's what I thought. How did it help you?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
a reply to: Phantom423

I have never understood why they cannot accept evolution as God's work. I have said a million of times..all evolution is trying to do is explain how life may have progressed while it doesn't answer or even try answer the question of "why is life here".

Because the data doesn't fit. It is bigoted to think that all people who believe in God do so blindly. Through unbiased rational pursuit I have emerged out of the atheist philosophy. After studying neuronal circuits at the university level, I realized there is no way that random chance could wire these 100 billion neurons in such an intricate way to allow self-awareness, love, rationality, and so on. Random chance could never in a billion years create a garage door opener, let alone a bi-pedal organic supercomputer (humans).

Evolution consistently runs into the dilemma of irreducible complexity, because countless biochemical components are reliant on other components for them to persist. These are most generically known as 'biochemical cascades'

These systems require all components to be in place for the effective signal to be received. For this reason, it all must have been created simultaneously to make the organism whole, rather than it developing sequentially as proposed by evolutionary theory. Darwin himself admitted in his own writings that an interdependence of organs (people didn't know the depths of microbiology yet) would totally ruin his theory:

Little did he know that on the microscopic level the interdependence of components becomes even more interwoven. Given this contingency, Darwin himself wouldn't believe in his own theory today given the evidence at hand.
edit on 22-3-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Do you really believe that crap?
What if the other humans you mentioned were not bred out but instead killed by us because we were less intelligent and had other issues like fear and rage because of our irrationality...
And as for the other races did they have a time machine to take them back to breed with the others?
It does not add up...
Aside from that Neanderthal markers and physical traits are still present in many humans today...

What about my post was crap? Nowhere in my post did I say the other humans were bred out. I also didn't put any timeline that anything overlapped, but since you asked...Neanderthal overlapped and there was some interbreeding, but all the different humans except for us most likely became extincted from the ice age...we are the only ones to survive it and it was touch and go for us too...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
I realized there is no way that random chance could wire these 100 billion neurons in such an intricate way to allow self-awareness, love, rationality, and so on. Random chance could never in a billion years create a garage door opener, let alone a bi-pedal organic supercomputer (humans).

Did the garage door opener magically appear, or did it start at basic levels at some point. Break your computer down to subatomic particles where it all once started and look at only those particles and say its impossible. Even take it back a notch of the idea itself of counting rocks that one day lead to the Abacus and then the slide ruler was invented all before computers.

Humans have demonstrated that in our universe complex things start in their simplest forms first and are built on that to one day they are extremely complex machines. If you look at life from RNA to DNA to one cell micro organisms there are the building blocks in there for ALL life whether it is one cell or trillions...

In the last 10 years we have even replicated RNA and have determined how in the simplest form RNA can replicate without proteins that DNA needs. It is all there and give it another 50 years and we will be making life from the subatomic level on up.

Why humans... That is the randomness of life...life could have gone in a trillion of other directions, but it would need to end up somewhere don't ya think? Life today is where it ended up with trillions of choices along the way. If you look from the beginning you would see a trillion paths with most coming to a dead end but a few continued forward for 100s of millions of years to end up with the life we see today, but what people do is look from the present to the past and they see just one line and say it is impossible.

If you want to say all this is intelligent design so be it, that is not the debate here since either way fits the same model of either God manipulating the process or random chance guided by laws and forces of the universe manipulated the process, but in the end the process is the same.

edit on 22-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

More garbage from the resident garbageman. Evolution runs into no problem whatsoever. It's a natural phenomenon for all life on this planet. You can't prove otherwise.

As mentioned previously and dozens of times before, science is about hard evidence. When you have evidence for a god(s), you're free to present it. If there is a god that's fine. If there isn't a god, that's okay too. The only thing that's relevant is hard evidence - of which you have zero.

So stop with the garbage. You've posted the same crap over and over again. It's so easy to wipe the floor with you because you're like a broken record. Rinse and repeat. No doubt you'll post it again and no doubt someone will crush you like a bug.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I have never understood why they cannot accept evolution as God's work. I have said a million of times..all evolution is trying to do is explain how life may have progressed while it doesn't answer or even try answer the question of "why is life here".

Because the data doesn't fit. It is bigoted to think that all people who believe in God do so blindly. Through unbiased rational pursuit I have emerged out of the atheist philosophy. After studying neuronal circuits at the university level, I realized there is no way that random chance could wire these 100 billion neurons in such an intricate way to allow self-awareness, love, rationality, and so on. Random chance could never in a billion years create a garage door opener, let alone a bi-pedal organic supercomputer (humans).

Evolution consistently runs into the dilemma of irreducible complexity, because countless biochemical components are reliant on other components for them to persist. These are most generically known as 'biochemical cascades'

These systems require all components to be in place for the effective signal to be received. For this reason, it all must have been created simultaneously to make the organism whole, rather than it developing sequentially as proposed by evolutionary theory. Darwin himself admitted in his own writings that an interdependence of organs (people didn't know the depths of microbiology yet) would totally ruin his theory:

Little did he know that on the microscopic level the interdependence of components becomes even more interwoven. Given this contingency, Darwin himself wouldn't believe in his own theory today given the evidence at hand.

You would think a truly "intelligent" machine would get all that work done with less moving parts and extra steps. What's the point in genius if you can't do the impossible and cut straight lines through the laws of physics. I don't see any supernatural fingerprints here, sorry.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

More garbage from the resident garbageman. Evolution runs into no problem whatsoever. It's a natural phenomenon for all life on this planet. You can't prove otherwise.

"evolution did it, therefore, fact"

Your circuitous logic shows how up your own behind you are with your logic.

As mentioned previously and dozens of times before, science is about hard evidence.

Exactly, no change of an organism into another organism ever observed... despite millions of fruit fly generations throughout the history of the controlled lab setting.

No hard evidence because it doesn't happen, even when scientists try to force it to happen.

When you have evidence for a god(s), you're free to present it. If there is a god that's fine. If there isn't a god, that's okay too. The only thing that's relevant is hard evidence - of which you have zero.

I can prove a higher intelligence due to the inherent intelligence involved in the physical laws upholding all matter. The well-balanced equilibrium that biological organisms have been enjoying since the beginning of known history is attributable to a well-contrived system that is purposed for life to exist. Randomness does not generate such things, it requires an intelligence that must be greater than our own. At our current level of intelligence we cannot make life from scratch, let alone perpetuate it indefinitely, indicating that the intelligence that made us is higher than our intelligence.

So stop with the garbage. You've posted the same crap over and over again. It's so easy to wipe the floor with you because you're like a broken record. Rinse and repeat. No doubt you'll post it again and no doubt someone will crush you like a bug.

Notice how you offered nothing regarding the science of biochemical cascades I presented in the prior post. You never debate empirical evidence, you always attack me or the others personally... further showing there is no real concrete evidence to support your mutant chimp theory.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You wouldn't know a "biochemical cascade" if it hit you over the head.

Here's a link to 620 recognized journals on evolutionary biology containing thousands of articles. You know what they all say?
They you're an idiot.
www.scimagojr.com...

Get lost.

edit on 22-3-2020 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You wouldn't know a "biochemical cascade" if it hit you over the head.

Here's a link to 620 recognized journals on evolutionary biology containing thousands of articles. You know what they all say?
They you're an idiot.
www.scimagojr.com...

Get lost.

Hey Phants, been a long time
Good to see you around these hallowed empty halls

Got that repetable testable and observable evidence
We call it empirical

I would love to see it
In fact, that would make me believe in evolution

With baited breath I await

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

They you're an idiot.
www.scimagojr.com...

Nice appeal to authority. A blanket response because you are incapable of responding specifically to the topic at hand. Notice how you still offer no response that indicates you know how to have a scientific discussion. I want to hear in your words phantom. How could a biochemical cascade, with all its necessary components in play, have come to be by subsequent random mutations? Also provide empirical evidence to support your claim, unless you want to admit your beliefs reside solely on faith.
edit on 23-3-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Good thing you don't believe that.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

They you're an idiot.
www.scimagojr.com...

Nice appeal to authority. A blanket response because you are incapable of responding specifically to the topic at hand. Notice how you still offer no response that indicates you know how to have a scientific discussion. I want to hear in your words phantom. How could a biochemical cascade, with all its necessary components in play, have come to be by subsequent random mutations? Also provide empirical evidence to support your claim, unless you want to admit your beliefs reside solely on faith.

It's magic. Black magic.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Unfortunately the British Royal Society have been too effective
with metaphysical naturalism propaganda. Spontaneous
generation’ was proven impossible by the Law of Biogenesis,
yet they still try to push this crap down peoples throat.

Never accept the Technocracy/scientific dictators theories,
but take time to read and research and prove it to yourself.
I recommend reading Darwin Retried written by Norman Macbeth

The fact there's no "missing links" or intermediate fossils of
creatures that prove the process of developing from one
type of animal to another is the nail in the coffin that
keeps this atrocious theory in the grave yard where it belongs.

edit on 3/23/2020 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

They you're an idiot.
www.scimagojr.com...

How would YHWH your god of the old testament do it? Can you show us how he just manifested 30,000 life forms in a mere couple thousand years? Can you show us the remains of the garden of Eden, or the tablets of Moses, or the ark of Noah or the tomb of Jesus? Anything concrete and possibly having traces of, I don't know, ectoplasm or something remarkable and otherworldly...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It''s somewhere down my basement. I have all these things.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

They you're an idiot.
www.scimagojr.com...

How would YHWH your god of the old testament do it? Can you show us how he just manifested 30,000 life forms in a mere couple thousand years? Can you show us the remains of the garden of Eden, or the tablets of Moses, or the ark of Noah or the tomb of Jesus? Anything concrete and possibly having traces of, I don't know, ectoplasm or something remarkable and otherworldly...

Why do you ask such silly questions??? Of course, the wizard did it!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I'm not sure we're talking about the same wizard here. My wizard is better.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join