It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The rest of the USA States

OK, i'll do them all now, instead of just the top few

If i'm doing it, may as well do it properly.

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

edit on 5-4-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

There you go. Note that the worldometer stats don't match. Not Hawaii, anyway, who cares about those other places?
edit on 4/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

These are the numbers from Sweden so far

6830 people tested positive for corona virus
541 of those are in intensive care (134 women and 407 men)

Total deaths are 401 (167 women and 234 men)
80-90 - 170 deaths
70-79 - 106 deaths
60-69 - 27 deaths
50-59 - 17 deaths
40-49 - 1 death
30-31 - 1 death
20-29 - 3 death

Source: Sweden
Statistic

Iam in Denmark, right next to sweden.

We are on lockdown. Only essentiel shops are open. all federal workers have been sent home, only health and essentiel services are open. Kids are home but most people still go to work. We can go out but have to stay 6 feet apart and be no more than 10 people together.

Sweden are still open, restaurants, cafes and nightcloubs are still allowed, they can only be 50 people gathered and are asked to be carefull.

we have 179 deaths in Denmark

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There you go. Note that the worldometer stats don't match. Not Hawaii, anyway, who cares about those other places?

They used two sources, the one you psted and this one, that I can't access, because i'm in Europe :
khon2

edit : Worldometers matches your site, 371 (+20) total cases, and 4 (+1) deaths.
Worldometers is Europe based, and goes from GMT +0 to GMT +0, whereas BNO is USA based, and goes from another time as the beginning of the day.
edit on 5-4-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added edit

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is kind of wild. The curve for Hawaii is staying pretty consistent even considering the pending cases. Total numbers are on the rise, no doubt, but onsets seem to have done an obvious humpy thing.

I'm going to remain pessimistic for a while and attribute it to low testing rates.

health.hawaii.gov...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.aa.com.tr...

The above talks about North Korea. I’ve been curious about that country. They haven’t reported any cases of COVID-19. But they have been quarantining foreigners. Apparently, they released most of those quarantined. Not sure I trust anything North Korea says about anything. I bet they have cases. They will never report them though.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I've also been closely monitoring the data on the Worldometer site for the past several weeks. I'm telling you the data has barely moved for US in the past 4+ hours. I am not sure if they are using a rolling 24 hours and it's different for each state because most of top states reporting (NY, NJ, MI, LA, MA, PA, IL, etc have not reported any new cases nor deaths since 4 PM EST. veryyyy strange). Other states have reported numbers, such as CA, CO, TX etc so not sure why the big ones haven't unless they want to manipulate the data and spread the missing numbers out over the coming week?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Have any animals displayed illness from this, though? From the reports on pets testing positive, it just seemed to be positive carriers, but nothing I saw about it actually causing respiratory illnesses

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

It is sunday.
I'm sure they will update properly during the week.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: pasiphae
Tiger at Bronx Zoo Tests Positive for Coronavirus Zoo officials said Nadia and six other large cats have developed a dry cough, but are all expected to recover

Nadia, the COVID-19 positive tiger, was exposed by an asymptomatic worker, the zoo said. The zoo says "appropriate preventative measures" have been implemented to care for the cats and minimize further exposure. According to the Wildlife Conservation Society, six other large cats are also showing symptoms. The test was conducted in Iowa by the USDA's National Veterinary Services Laboratory.

www.nbcnewyork.com...
As we are now approaching the warmer weather are mosquito's going to be in anyway an issue.

Mosquitoes don't transmit the virus. It's airborne.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The zoo says the tigers have decreased appetites but are expected to recover.
When a Tiger eats less, it's time to worry.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DanDanDat

Have any animals displayed illness from this, though? From the reports on pets testing positive, it just seemed to be positive carriers, but nothing I saw about it actually causing respiratory illnesses

The Guardian, I think, posted that 6 other Big cats had dry coughs, but all of them were eating and being normal otherwise.

I'll find the quote and add it to this post.

edit : It was the BBC Live Feed :

A tiger in New York City has tested positive for coronavirus, according to a news release from the Wildlife Conservation Society's Bronx Zoo.

The four-year-old female Malayan tiger named Nadia, as well as three other tigers and three African lions, "developed a dry cough and all are expected to recover".

"We tested the cat out of an abundance of caution and will ensure any knowledge we gain about Covid-19 will contribute to the world's continuing understanding of this novel coronavirus," the zoo said in a statement.

"Though they have experienced some decrease in appetite, the cats at the Bronx Zoo are otherwise doing well under veterinary care and are bright, alert, and interactive with their keepers."

The animals are believed to have been infected by a zookeeper. The zoo has been closed since mid-March.

Bolding mine.

At 23.45, BBC Live Feed
edit on 5-4-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added edit

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.

Apr 4 · 8 min read

www.smalldeadanimals.com...

In the last 3–5 days, a mountain of anecdotal evidence has come out of NYC, Italy, Spain, etc. about COVID-19 and characteristics of patients who get seriously ill. It’s not only piling up but now leading to a general field-level consensus backed up by a few previously little-known studies that we’ve had it all wrong the whole time. Well, a few had some things eerily correct (cough Trump cough), especially with Hydroxychloroquine with Azithromicin, but we’ll get to that in a minute.
There is no ‘pneumonia’ nor ARDS. At least not the ARDS with established treatment protocols and procedures we’re familiar with. Ventilators are not only the wrong solution, but high pressure intubation can actually wind up causing more damage than without, not to mention complications from tracheal scarring and ulcers given the duration of intubation often required… They may still have a use in the immediate future for patients too far to bring back with this newfound knowledge, but moving forward a new treatment protocol needs to be established so we stop treating patients for the wrong disease.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Apr 5 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed massive quote, added tags and source

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Apr 5 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

You know, pasting a wall of text from another source doesn't really contrib...

Never mind. Have at it.

But it's not really an update.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: pasiphae
Tiger at Bronx Zoo Tests Positive for Coronavirus Zoo officials said Nadia and six other large cats have developed a dry cough, but are all expected to recover

Nadia, the COVID-19 positive tiger, was exposed by an asymptomatic worker, the zoo said. The zoo says "appropriate preventative measures" have been implemented to care for the cats and minimize further exposure. According to the Wildlife Conservation Society, six other large cats are also showing symptoms. The test was conducted in Iowa by the USDA's National Veterinary Services Laboratory.

www.nbcnewyork.com...
As we are now approaching the warmer weather are mosquito's going to be in anyway an issue.

Mosquitoes don't transmit the virus. It's airborne.

There's still too much we don't know. If it's in our saliva, in our feces, in our urine, it's likely in our blood. The mosquito issue has more to do with the mosquito and if it can contract it and carry it. There is NO way to definitively know that yet. The CDC only just RECENTLY got on board with the airborne thing even though it was obvious from the start. Cats and dogs can get it..... which means other mammals might be able to get it too. Horses? Cows? Rats?? Too much we don't know and aren't even considering (for the most part).

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

You do know that there is a chance that you are wrong about this, don't you?

You seriously believe that all of the nations of this world reacting in near panic over this is just something silly and unwarranted? So tell me, where are you getting your information that negates the worrisome reactions to this virus? What qualifications do you have concerning interpreting what facts we can see that might help us poor ignorant masses get over our ignorance and concern?

Seriously, I would like to know. I really would like to KNOW I am wasting my time being concerned about this.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
You are right.. but it was extremely interesting none the less.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: sirric

You know, pasting a wall of text from another source doesn't really contrib...

Never mind. Have at it.

But it's not really an update.

and your endly bal bal bal bal bal does lol

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join