It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Really A Virus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I just read this article here from LewRockwell , questiong is the general narrative about virus right...

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling The COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really A Virus?

Tuberculosis ? hmm...myco ? I dont know...do they know we have "only" the virus and not bacteria+virus ?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I don't know what to think. I've lurked here for a decade, watched MSN's and pretty much absorbed anything from any corner of the internet.

Honestly, I've never seen this source(ATS) be so fringe in all the random rabid # that people who come out of the woodwork would post.

This is a serious virus, but i have no doubt it's riding on the back of massive hype at this point. That should be anyones only concern.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That article is 10 days old

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I just read this article here from LewRockwell , questiong is the general narrative about virus right...

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling The COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really A Virus?

Tuberculosis ? hmm...myco ? I dont know...do they know we have "only" the virus and not bacteria+virus ?

No. They know we get BOTH a viral and a bacterial infection in severe cases of COVID-19. The viral infection occurs first; in severe cases, it causes a secondary bacterial infection which causes pneumonia from which many victims die.

If you want to know how the Coronavirus pandemic works, listen to actual medical doctors and microbiologists, not some nut job with no medical expertise.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Really, so is it a remake from old article ? I was in a hurry for work, so had not much time to look....now that i am in work , i have time and boss pays my salary.

edit on 13-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

For now, tuberculosis would actually make a lot more sense to me that just this COVID-19 bug

It has been the feeling from start that China is not telling truth, and is covering up something other....their action there...the lockdowns...and those massive disinfect smoke operations would be rational if they know it being tuberculosis.

From CDC:

"
M. tuberculosis is carried in airborne particles, called droplet nuclei, of 1– 5 microns in diameter. Infectious droplet nuclei are generated when persons who have pulmonary or laryngeal TB disease cough, sneeze, shout, or sing. TB is spread from person to person through the air."

tuberculosis

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Did anyone remember that INGREDIENTS OF CHEMTRAILS can have bacteriums....i think seing mycobacteriums mentioned with chemtrails..

So just thinking, if they distributed Mycobacterium tuberculosis via chemtrails earlyer, and this coronaviru was the spark that ignited the infection ....so called mixed bacterial and viral infection ...

So, nothing to see here....move along...we have a coronavirus pandemic ( officially )

I am sorry , but i have difficulties to trust any goverment or WHO........sickos love their depopulation games....and the satanic overlords gives the orders.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
When they designed this bio weapon, they considered the panic it'll create as one of the elements.

As we know, stress affects the immune system. This virus attacks the immune system too.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

the " race to the botto " of the conspiritard crap heap has begun

the thread above yours - claims its a :

chinese engineered VIRUS

others claim other mutually exclusive batcrap

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
When they designed this bio weapon, they considered the panic it'll create as one of the elements.

As we know, stress affects the immune system. This virus attacks the immune system too.

Who is they ?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
Honestly, I've never seen this source(ATS) be so fringe in all the random rabid # that people who come out of the woodwork would post.

Half a century and I have never seen cities on lockdown, boarders closed, never seen anything like what is happening with this serious “virus”.
Overreacting?
Fringe?
Would you suggest we are fringe, random and rabid because we don’t believe the narrative.

I think they are lying

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I think there's no doubt that bacterium are involved... at least when it reaches the point of pneumonia, which seems to be the real health risk. Which would also be why antibiotics are involved. At that point, they would be treating the bacterial infection, not the viral infection.

I would not have considered TB, but I suppose it's a possibility.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well it's nice to have fellow co-conspirators
i would feel lonely if i was the only one..

Edit: not sure is co-conspirator right term ....i am rambling....hmm
edit on 13-3-2020 by Kenzo because: rambling

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
its an 2 stage virus..... first infect all with component 1 wich will dis-stable the world
then release component 2 to finish it...
result:
an productive world without sick/weak and eldery peopple who cost the communety to much money....

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
its an 2 stage virus..... first infect all with component 1 wich will dis-stable the world
then release component 2 to finish it...
result:
an productive world without sick/weak and eldery peopple who cost the communety to much money....

More like it will send us back to ice age...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

Yeeh , well what if is 2 stage: bacterium + virus....

I agree with the 2 component philosophy .

If tuberculosis were in this, the Globalist elite knowing it would have probably antidote for it = the right antibiotic for it.....and everyone else would just be at risk of depart from this realm. On death certificate no mention that died to tuberculosis....

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I was just thinking about it causing stress. Might explain why children don’t get sick from it, they don’t get involved in the panic and worry aspect of it.

Their stress levels might change though since they’re being tsught hand washing at schools.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Who is they ?

Answering with a question: Who signed Agenda 21?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Who is they ?

Answering with a question: Who signed Agenda 21?

You're telling the story, I have to tell you it's a pretty crap story if you don't know why youre telling it......

edit on 13-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Is It Really A Virus?

Yes.
Done.
Next.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join