It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met a demon through a trance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dripper

What you think you met was created by your own mind.
You believe it was real because that's how powerful our minds are.

It's just a ride.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Great read.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

If you apply this to every experience you ever had even your breakfast this morning, I would agree with you.

But the way you put it, it sounds like you think there is a real reality, and your breakfast is more real than the OPs experience...

I might have interpreted your statement the wrong way, if so, sorry for that.

Enjoy the ride... NC

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

After your second line...you did yourself in. So, good luck w that. Youre in demon's hands now.

Your need for revenge ...blackens the soul...as yours.

Your God, our God...can fix things. You cast evil, you receive evil.

Problem is...you WANT it....God Help you replace a door youve ripped off the hing.

God bless

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
That was no dream.
You asked to see one and it very carefully showed itself to you. I'm not sure if the contract was it's own, showing you that it will not harm you, or if it was offering you something. You probably should have thanked it for showing itself, then asked it to leave. Unfortunately you are now highly visible in the spirit realm, without protections in place I fear there will be literal Hell to pay. Thanks for sharing your detailed experience. Good luck out there man

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This woman knows her stuff. It sounds to me like she worked a perfect conjuring for you with protective spells and well behaved demons. They presented themselves and gave you a contract you didn't sign, but maybe you already did.

Did you pay for this woman's services? What were the exact terms of her service? Because you definitely made a deal with her and she delivered the goods. As for what the demon showed you, was it a deal for the services the demon would do, or already had done?

I needed a few spells casted upon people who did me very wrong in life. She claims demons give her this power to do so.

She is the one making the deals with demons for the power to cast the spells on your behalf.

Keep an eye on your intended victims. If bad things are happening to them after this experience, then it's a done deal I'm afraid.
edit on 13-3-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You opened a door that only God can close.If you want it
to close,you have to ask for forgiveness and repent.Only
the blood of Yeshua/Jesus can save you.
You invoke the name Yeshua/Jesus,the demons' have to obey.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

If one doesn't get you, don't blindly walk into the hands of the other...

It's a scam and they BOTH are in on it.
&

Sincerly NoConspiracy

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You’ve opened doors that lead to darkness.
You’re messing with things you don’t understand, and they will seek to destroy you.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yeah, I personally don't think mixing anti-depressants and what I consider fantasy to be a safe combination.

Whatever you do, just be safe doing it.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Yeah, I personally don't think mixing anti-depressants and what I consider fantasy to be a safe combination.

Do you know anyone who does?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elcabong

Well, just off the top of my head, perhaps ask the demon his name. Or what is this contract for? Your soul I would presume. Ok then, so why does he want your soul and what is he going to do with it? What is he promising in return?

Of course, not that you would ever agree to anything, you're just asking questions since he's coming to you.

Where does he come from or reside? How old is he? Does he know Jesus?

Or just ask in general, what can he tell you that you don't already know? That's a tough question for your subconcious, lol!

But, clergymen and those who claim to deal with demons say you should never talk to them. But I say, then how would you know he's a demon? Maybe he's some kind of interdimensional being that some people just refer to as being a demon out of religious ignorance. Apparently, he's not all that powerful since he needs your "permission" or "signature" to get what he wants, so what can it hurt to get more information that would allow you to verify this experience?

This doesn't refer to your experience and please don't infer that I'm belittling it in any way, but in most alien encounters I read about, I always wonder why do the aliens always say and do things that were done in old Star Trek episodes? These are aliens who have crossed millions of miles of space for goodness sake, why can't somebody ever ask them something relevant? So, that's why I think it's good to be able to verify.

the demon never told me its name.I assume the contract was my soul in exchange for whatever I desired.I dont know what he would do with my soul if he had it,keep it? no promise was given in return.We never spoke to one another,only looked at each other.I have no idea how old he is and I assume he came from hell.I'm sure he knows christ,god and jesus.I'm sure he could have told me alot I don't know already,demons have powers.I put my money on the fact he was a demon,not interdenominational being from another planet though I could be wrong.you're not belittling me in anyway,you're fine.have more questions about this? just ask.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
You've been here five years it was nice knowing you, I predict you will be dead with in a year.

why would i be dead within a year?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Nope it's the law of diminishing returns. They have sown to the wind seeds that will take root and reap of a harvest back upon himself.

according to the lady who's been casting spells and allowed me into that trance,there's no back lash.She asks permission from the universe to cast spells.If granted,she proceeds on.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
You're depressed and you're taking new medication. You're up late at night and likely tired. You've been seeing someone who is feeding your very active imagination, and you tell this person AND YOURSELF you would like to see a demon. Gee, I can't imagine why you would dream/daydream/hallucinate something of this nature. The experience, and the demon were all in your mind. None of it is real.

Please...instead of seeing a psychic, go see your doctor/therapist and tell them the new medication may be causing adverse effects on your psyche. I wish you well, and I hope you are able to overcome your depression.

I have been staying up all night every night for awhile.It doesn't mean I'm tired,just means I can't sleep.the experience wasn't all in my mind.It was confirmed by the lady who put me in that trance. Announcing to everyone on this thread I'm taking new meds lets people them know I'm not hiding it.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elcabong

Wow, that's very interesting! Did any of the spells, hexes or curses work?

the spells she cast will take 3-4 months.it works with the moon cycle.I'm learning as I go along.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What you think you met was created by your own mind.

this event was confirmed by the person who put me in that trance

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Great read.

thanks!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
This woman knows her stuff. It sounds to me like she worked a perfect conjuring for you with protective spells and well behaved demons. They presented themselves and gave you a contract you didn't sign, but maybe you already did.

Did you pay for this woman's services? What were the exact terms of her service? Because you definitely made a deal with her and she delivered the goods. As for what the demon showed you, was it a deal for the services the demon would do, or already had done?

I needed a few spells casted upon people who did me very wrong in life. She claims demons give her this power to do so.

She is the one making the deals with demons for the power to cast the spells on your behalf.

Keep an eye on your intended victims. If bad things are happening to them after this experience, then it's a done deal I'm afraid.

yes,I paid for her services.the terms are whatever spells I wish upon whomever with no back lash.The demon revealed the contract by surprise.I did not see that coming nor was I warned.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Whatever you do, just be safe doing it.

I wasn't fantasizing about this event or anything about it.It just happened.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join