originally posted by: Dripper
originally posted by: Elcabong
a reply to: Dripper
Wow, that's very interesting! Did any of the spells, hexes or curses work?
the spells she cast will take 3-4 months.it works with the moon cycle.I'm learning as I go along.
So there are a few things I find very interesting about your experience. Let me summarize based on what I think you have reported so far and of
course, I would be interested to hear your responses and comments..
1) The woman, the spell caster, has already been paid in full for her services, correct? I imagine it must've been a tidy sum for such strong
2) To date, the only actual results you have received or observed (that you can put your finger on) is the trance. Is that correct?
3) You have been told that the actual results you paid for will "...take months." Perhaps even longer? Perhaps (I speculate), maybe even an
indeterminate end or delivery date?
4) By any chance could there more payments that you have to make before the promised spell consequences finally occur that were agreed to?
5) You are very confident, maybe even certain that the trance was not a dream, but an actual experience. Others may have their doubts, but you
mentioned you were awake at the time and "..the woman put you into the trance." I am going to assume for sake of argument that you are correct and the
doubters (such as myself) are wrong. So, if that's the case, you would not have had this trance without the woman there to somehow effect you into
So, what I would like to propose now is that perhaps you were either hypnotized or slipped a hallucinogenic drug. Or maybe she has some other method
of invoking you into that state that I'm not aware of, I'm certainly no expert on that subject. Once in that state, you would be wide open to be
manipulated to have the type of experience the woman wanted you to have. This would be intended to convince you that she and her "powers" are real,
and consequently you should trust and believe.
The trance is the only results that you have received. Maybe it's the only results you'll ever receive, but it's important that you don't start asking
too many of the "wrong type" of questions. Better that you spend your time speculating on the intentions of this unnamed demon. Again, that's why I
ask, what new REAL info did you learn in the trance that you didn't already know? Funny that demon really had nothing to say. He couldn't think of
anything that you hadn't seen before in old Star Trek.
And perhaps now you better make a few additional good faith payments to keep everything honky dory with the demons. After all, now that you've met
them, you certainly wouldn't want to upset them now would you? Or perhaps there are other "favors" you can do or ways that you can be "useful."
Do any of your friends or relatives need a little spell casting by any chance?
Just something to think about.