It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is evil.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The Pen and a stupid person or committy behind it can make burdens grevous to be bore. And No amount of prayer will fix it. No God will spare you from it, only powerful men can fix it. But they wont because they don't care, it doesn't affect them.

There is NO God answering and catering to your every whim. That I can guarantee God # Tee you.
10 years of crawling tells me that.
How many times does the IRS wipe out every dime we have demanding payments on back taxes when we have things that desperately need fixing. Only every month! That's been going on for years now. Between them and insurance. We have vehicles we can't use because we can't insure them.

Oh well Its been a long time. I'll take my bitching hat off. I could bitch on and on myself but folks don't care. I'm mostly happy these days. If I can get out of my bed on my own 2 feet and have a place to work and throw a few more dollars in the fire and not be in one of their prisons I'm mostly happy.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Life is life, it can seem cruel and it can seem beautiful. The problem is the human being. I don't like our species at all. Yes there are many nice people whom I love, and there are friendly people, but we are so darn thick as a species.
Somehow too clever as well but we are to stupid to handle our consciousness and our abilities.
We are also slaves to our endocrine system.
If it is imbalanced, the world seems really bad. If it works fine or is 'enhanced' everything seems totally doable and even exciting.
Animals don't complain and they don't even have doctors for when they get ill.
Ahh animals, they are my heroes. They live like we should, from moment to moment without overthinking and without having to invent the idea of good and evil, when both are totally relative. Buddhists call that enlightened.
Without the belief in a sky man one is free to see that it is just Nature and not any deliberate good or evil [which totally takes away any aspect of 'unfairness', it has no plan and no mind. Humans are burdened with too much thinking but not enough intelligence to handle this.
Life. It just is.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Life is not evil, only people and their sick stupid religious beliefs.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Apes developing the advanced cognitive faculty to recognize the futility and loneliness of our reality stranded on the backside of a random galaxy far away from any other life...idk if that is evil, but it certainly is cruel and depressing. I wouldn't give up yet because statistics show that we have just one chance. The alternative is what you had before you were born. Life ain't so great but it's better than that 😉

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Right, I'm not saying I'm not a follower of Satan.

I'm evil, no doubt about it but I have no clue where I'm at in life at the moment and what's left to be done.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
When you can't tell from reading the Bible that you're evil you've been reading it wrong.

Oh how my thoughts of being righteous turn out to be nothing but delusions of pride.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Star and flag on the title alone. The rest? Too long, didn't read.

Life, in order to persist, requires life to devour other's lives.

Yes, "life" is evil and selfish and temporary.

Like quarks, it pops in and out of existence.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I took off 3 days and thought maybe for best. Just trying to hang out or talk to some people. I am not perfect with point trying to get across. Human beings are so advanced. I never really thought of intelligent design but that's a better bet then how evolution come from nothing. I just went to school just accepted things didn't think why.
Went to program 9-2 or 3 don't talk about certain things. Try not be blithering idiot. Listen to a song on internet final countdown there is a pic of Thor . I know what that means. Was watching TV they said something "do you know how much that costs?" Everyone else not a care in the world. Aunt said those things aren't real talking to me. Just live life in America. Saw SNL why won't they stop. Didn't really pay attention. Someone said so sick of you. Don't think about cows life. I want a cheeseburger.
Preparing speeches Anderson? You got freedom of speech protesting? Maybe should just stop live life in America play games don't play with phone. If get shot in head everybody dies. Don't gotta stay in this court fighting for rights.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey there Ghostwriter...up there....you plow deep....I like

Flagg for that truism....If I could FLAGG ya, Bro!

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Gnarley

Not only ARE you a test subject, you also agreed to be one in advance. You can argue with reality, click your heels, think positive thoughts and spend the entire rest of your LIFE saying mantras, it will not change the fact that you are a test subject. There comes a point down the road where you have Dejavu and think to your self: "OH #, dood was RIGHT!"

edit on 8-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Your essientally right, all life could be considered evil due to basic instinct for survival, nvm whims. Everything thrives on one thing or another for sustainability even thing as inanimate objects like galaxies, all the while space is as hostile an abyssal as hell itself.

Religion sometimes feels like an articlate parody of it all, we want to be the real gods, all the while the gods want to be real sort of speak.

When Eve bit the fruit of knowledge, it basically gave them awareness of their own frigid mortality, metaphor for "The Naked Truth" yet the Serpent said ye be gods. All the while if we bit the fruit of immortality, we'd ether be looney or robots.

Yet, for all it bad , it is a never ending miracle really, as to how it can defy all odds. It just it sucks that something as beautiful as seeing a star explode means total death an destruction , all the while something as beautiful as birth an sex is actually disgusting.
edit on 8-3-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
When you can't tell from reading the Bible that you're evil you've been reading it wrong.

Oh how my thoughts of being righteous turn out to be nothing but delusions of pride.

Are You God? NO you are not so you cannot tell what you actually are. Yes humans are sinful,but we can change due to free will. Jesus said he is the way,and through his scarifice you are forgiven if you accept his grace. You may stumble afterwards (alot) but you still are under Grace if you try.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Here is a more instructive reading list you should consider before you go too far down this dark spiritual path you are on.

www.huffpost.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnarley

Life is an illusion. A lie.

Life, for all it's suffering and pain, we still just die. An illusion. A trick played on us from birth.

Gnarley, you seem to have a pessimistic view on life. We don't just die. It's not true that we just disappear, maybe you're confusing the body's physical death with the extinction of the consciousness (soul's death). Now, when God created us (souls), He made us immortal. At the basic level we're all everlasting angels, we continue our journeys somewhere else, with our character and memories intact *

A trick played on us from birth?! Why so?! We humans have a strong tendency to blame others for our faults. Maybe the humans (souls) of this Earth have done something very bad against God, an ancient rebellion if you will, and so they got punished for that, the terrible consequences of which we're seeing today in this world.

Happiness comes from be satisfied with what you have, even if it's just the bare necessities. That is the rub.

True, life can be beautiful too, it depends on which path one chooses.

* Well, the memories can be locked down (forgotten), but they're still there.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Nearly everything is Satanism, almost all people are evil.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

When you're evil life is good. When there's no evil there's no need for good.

Back in the good ole days of Jeremiah some of the people had the same idea. The ole moon god came back to haunt the prophet through the people who thought the very same as you do. We now have the feel good culture once again. Take a read of Jeremiah 44:15-23. All dead now are they not? The queen of heaven got her cakes and the people still got death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join