It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is evil.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I came to the point where I think life is evil.

When you're evil life is good. When there's no evil there's no need for good.

It's better to think of life as evil to find out the contrary than to expect life to be good and become disappointed.

When you think the world is about to end tomorrow, and you wake up tomorrow finding it still there, well, maybe you'll find yourself happy.

I don't think life is evil for the hard times I encountered, there has to be evil to find some weight to the happiness, it's simply the construction of things.

If life were good we'd be spoiled brats.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

What has happened to you, do you want to talk about it?

Yes, I agree life is evil, I could tell a few stories of my own. And, I wonder where God is/was during it all?

But, talking could help some.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: paviabari

All is good, life is evil.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
its good to be alive and have people you care for. Life is what you make of it.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Let's just clarify 69, Life isn't evil - life itself is good.

It's people who are evil thus making life as a whole look evil.

Dig a little deeper, your nearly there.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Look. I've lived that evil life when I was younger. It is not good by any means.

A better way to look at it would be to understand that life isn't easy. You can't go about expecting handouts or someone to hold your hand. You make of it what you will.

Life isn't fair. Life isn't unfair. Life is life. It's an impersonal force of nature. You play by the rules or you don't. You have control over your own life. Enrich your own life. Surround yourself with people who are positive influences.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
I came to the point where I think life is evil.

When you're evil life is good. When there's no evil there's no need for good.

It's better to think of life as evil to find out the contrary than to expect life to be good and become disappointed.

When you think the world is about to end tomorrow, and you wake up tomorrow finding it still there, well, maybe you'll find yourself happy.

I don't think life is evil for the hard times I encountered, there has to be evil to find some weight to the happiness, it's simply the construction of things.

If life were good we'd be spoiled brats.

no...

Life is Not evil... it is what it is...

"evil" is a construct of our inequities... the correction of which is known to every person ever born...

but life is a maze of figuring out what IT is for each and every … soul?

We all go though hard times.. its part of the process... but you can either drown in your issues... or swim

problem is the world is drowning... and those that govern don't have a clue....

There is NO love in this world.

we have better things to do...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
God created evil, actually.. but the trouble we see is the devils bargain
He's lord of this world...but

not for long....

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Have you been watching CNN? Everyone of your thread titles sound JUST like a CNN headline, just sayin'...

edit on 3.8.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Life is an illusion. A lie.

We spend all of it always reaching for something, then something else, never satisfied with what we have, and to what end? Death. Inevitable Death. No stopping it, no changing it, no cheating it. Struggle upon struggle, to simply die, and eventually be nothing but a name in a book that some distant future ancestor will read and think nothing of you.

Life is suffering. Happiness is that thing, always out of reach.. "If only I had that new car, I'd be happy." and we get that new car... "If only I had a new house, I'd be happy." and we get that new house. "If only I had someone to love me." and we get that wife. "If only I had....." it never ends, we're never happy.

Happiness comes from be satisfied with what you have, even if it's just the bare necessities. That is the rub.

Life, for all it's suffering and pain, we still just die. An illusion. A trick played on us from birth.

So..

"Drink up, shoot in, let the beatings begin.. Distributor of pain, your loss becomes my gain...."
- The Universe. Or god, when it is the light bringer who tells us how to live, yet you all consider it the devil.

Sundays... I never could get the hang of sundays.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
We all go though hard times.. its part of the process... but you can either drown in your issues... or swim

Swim where? It all ends with our life reaching it's final full stop, in that final sentence, on that final page within the last chapter of the book of our life. And then it's closed forever. 99% of us will not even be remembered 5 years after our shuffle off this mortal coil, depending on how we leave. Some of us, not even noticed, left to rot in an apartment or house for years before the stench of our decay has annoyed surrounding neighbours to the point they alert someone to eradicate it. And there we are, slumped in the comfy chair of our solitude, a mummified corpse with the telly still on, but displaying only static now.

So swim, swim my pretties.. head for the shore, safety, a land where life begins, and happiness is found. Oh and by the way, you're still going to die alone and be forgotten. Now Swim, swim I command you!

life... don't talk to me about life.. brain the size of a planet, and all they want is for me to push trolleys and clock off.

edit on 8-3-2020 by Gnarley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hnce the prophesies for/hopes for a better world/better kind of world.

edit on 8-3-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
One of the main reasons you were placed on this planet was to be tested by God, tests are SUPPOSED to be hard, watch this, it explains...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnarley

originally posted by: Akragon

Swim where? It all ends with our life reaching it's final full stop, in that final sentence, on that final page within the last chapter of the book of our life. And then it's closed forever. 99% of us will not even be remembered 5 years after our shuffle off this mortal coil, depending on how we leave. Some of us, not even noticed, left to rot in an apartment or house for years before the stench of our decay has annoyed surrounding neighbours to the point they alert someone to eradicate it. And there we are, slumped in the comfy chair of our solitude, a mummified corpse with the telly still on, but displaying only static now.

So swim, swim my pretties.. head for the shore, safety, a land where life begins, and happiness is found. Oh and by the way, you're still going to die alone and be forgotten. Now Swim, swim I command you!

life... don't talk to me about life.. brain the size of a planet, and all they want is for me to push trolleys and clock off.

swim... as in, only you can help yourself in this world...

anyone can improve their situation IF they choose too... or they can just dwell on their issues as if sympathy might fix things...

Life is not evil... but it will eat you alive IF you don't help yourself...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

There is evil in the world that rears it ugly head at the worst possible time to try to convince you that there is no possibility of any good left in the world thank God it does not always win so prepare for the worst and pray for the grace to accept the out come.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
“ Fall down seven times get up eight “

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
One of the main reasons you were placed on this planet was to be tested by God

Well sod that. I'm not a test subject.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

But why.. why make anything of anything, why not just subsist and experience things, because you can suffer all you want, struggle for that one thing, and still.. you're going to die.

I'll float, thanks very much... with a beer in hand, on the rubber boat of indifference.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnarley

Not only ARE you a test subject, you also agreed to be one in advance. You can argue with reality, click your heels, think positive thoughts and spend the entire rest of your LIFE saying mantras, it will not change the fact that you are a test subject. There comes a point down the road where you have Dejavu and think to your self: "OH #, dood was RIGHT!"

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: paviabari

All is good, life is evil.

YOU are life. The equation is so simple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join