It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC changes rules to bar Tulsi Gabbard from the next debate on March 15th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
How is an action like this not akin to election tampering?
It would be one thing to do this during the off season but to pull this BS just before a debate, even a moron could see what their trying to do.

As I'm Canadian I got no horse in this race but I have been watching this crap since the beginning and it really pisses me off to see them constantly get away with it.
Not just cause it's wrong on so many levels, but cause I also see my Government starting to use the same type of tactics.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

They will provide you with their choices for you to choose from.

QED

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Trump should invite her to the Presidential debates, screw the DNC.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

There you go. I wouldn't expect it of Biden, but Sanders should do so. Refuse to hit the stage unless
Gabbard is cleared for the debate as well. Biden seems the go with the power kind of guy while Sanders has always been on to fight the existing power structures. He at least should stand up for her. She supported him in 16.

I remember when Ralph Nader was not allowed near the debate stage against Gore and Bush though he was polling nationally around 6 percent. He decided to join the audience in one of the satellite viewing halls and was removed by police while Gore and Bush just stood by going'' yeah, censorship is ok with us".

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

They are purposefully losing Why?

That seems the question that ''MUST NOT BE ASKED''

Yet you have. My only guess needs to be asked from a perspective that also questions the validity of the whole two party system. It has been suggested, and with reasonable cause, that prior to Trump, it was the Republican Party that seemed to be on the brink of collapse. That would have left us with, even as a charade, a one party system. And that could be the secret behind this democrat implosion. As Trump has solidified the Republican Party, now it must be the Democrats that crumble leaving only the R's as the one party.

Like all the other despotic democracies that have only one party with an underdog from left field as a challanger, that seems to answer your question. Trump and Trump's successor. It might have been Clinton and Clinton's successor. Or Bush and all the other little Bushies waiting in the wings. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

As I suggested in the OP, what he should do is call them out on it NOW. Shame them on the national stage. There would be no way they could blame this move on him, it's all on the DNC and the democrats that will not stand up to this controlling sham. As Sanders is also an outsider to that control center, he at least should speak up. He seems though to be too caught up now in what could possibly be on his part an age old fantasy. Likely he is thinking of himself as the savior of all those bygone progressive dreams.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Sanders has always been on to fight the existing power structures.

Like he fought HRC and Debbie Wasserman-Shultz after they screwed him over?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Dems are putting all their eggs in Bidens basket(case) obviously. I don't think they want her to make him look anymore ridiculous on stage than he already does.

I don't support her views at all, however she IS the most level headed and soundly articulate candidate the Dems have and that's not a good thing apparently. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

The Dems are cooked.💯

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Who pulls the strings that make the DNC do things that don't make sense ? 😎

Old white guys?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Speaks volumes about Democrat Party diversity.
TWO ancient, white, male, millionaires...no room to challenge them.

There wasn't ever anyone to challenge those 2.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Trump should invite her to the Presidential debates, screw the DNC.

Why should Trump invite a DNA member to a debate. She is the only democrat with the potential to oust Trump in my opinion
Trump is no fool

To invite Tulsi would be dumb

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Not a senile drooling puppet, so no chance.
Any liberals here want to explain to me why she isn't your best candidate? I'm all ears

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

she has been Ron Pauled the whole time. It's a tactic used by both parties to offer no air time to those not deemed "worthy" of the attention of the MSM or the party at the time. It sucks, but I don't see what we can do about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I have to say that I am experiencing schadenfreude over this.

After years of the left labeling Trump voters as racist, sexist, bigoted, Islamophobic, Nazi, etc and to actually SEE the DEMOCRATS exclude men and women of color over two old white millionaires, well, I have to say that I am enjoying this.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Tulsi, the female Army veteran that Hillary Clinton claimed was a Russian agent which started a defamation lawsuit?

Nothing to see here. Just Clinton tentacles still wrapped around the DNC and fixing elections, again.

The world will be a much better place when a half-dozen specific people are gone. Unfortunately they have so much money and/or influence they will probably live into their hundreds.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She is a woman born in Samoa...

But the plain truth about why Biden. It is easier to run a “no chance” candidate than no candidate and have to meet third party requirements four years from now.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

My theory is that they can lose with Biden because he's a bad choice and a bad candidate.

If they lose to Bernie, then they lose based on ideology and party platform.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: watchitburn

As I suggested in the OP, what he should do is call them out on it NOW. Shame them on the national stage. There would be no way they could blame this move on him, it's all on the DNC and the democrats that will not stand up to this controlling sham. As Sanders is also an outsider to that control center, he at least should speak up. He seems though to be too caught up now in what could possibly be on his part an age old fantasy. Likely he is thinking of himself as the savior of all those bygone progressive dreams.

You're assuming the members of the DNC have shame to begin with. I don't believe they do after seeing them operate for the last four plus years.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right.
The DNC isn't looking for the best way to WIN...they're looking for the BEST way to lose.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We just lost two female candidates from the race that were doing far better that she was...
Why Tulsi is still in the race is beyond me...

And I dont think warren turning around and throwing her support her way would help. I dont think her delegates would automatically go to tulsi. I think they will be free to go to whatever candidate they chose now.. or whichever one gives them the better sales pitch.

And to be honest... having a bunch of republicans and trump supporters bemoaning how she isnt getting a fair shake kind of makes me wary of her.
edit on 7-3-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join