It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC changes rules to bar Tulsi Gabbard from the next debate on March 15th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
DNC changes rules to bar Tulsi Gabbard from the next debate on March 15th

www.businessinsider.com...

Until yesterday, Tulsi Gabbard, US Congresswoman from the state of Hawaii was eligible for the up coming Democratic debate on March on March 15th. Though she has had almost zero coverage from the mainstream media, she, unlike all other candidates who have run behind in the polls and state primaries has not dropped out of the race.

Until yesterday the threshold for the upcoming debate had been a winning of one delegate which she had accomplished on Super Tuesday. However now, the DNC has acted just as so many conservative voices had predicted and lifted the bar of admission that is well beyond her reach.

I won't ask the question ''why'' but rather point out that this is a move on the part of the democrat national committee that should not sit well with any Democratic voter.

Gabbard, though running far of the lead in the vote count thus far continues to represent numerous voting demographics that the Democrats like to lay claim to.

She is young, a demographic that Democrats insist is necessary for them to win the election in November, yet they have chosen to toss the debate to two men in their late 70s

She is a woman. 50 percent of the population is female, yet the Democrats have chosen to snub the only woman left in their party who continues to have a voice on the campaign trail.

She is a person of ''other than strictly Caucasian'' ancestry, a demographic that the Democrats also claim to support.

By raising the threshold just days before the debate they have sneered in the face of all liberal people who want to secure a more diverse sampling in government leadership.

So I ask

Joe Biden. How will you be able to stand on that stage on March 15 and with a straight face claim to represent fairness, justice and integrity without having spoken out against this abuse of power by the DNC

And I ask

Bernie Sanders. As a candidate that constantly voices the claim that you stand for the 99 % percent that are restricted in our society, how will you be able to ever make those claims again if you do not speak out against this decision by the DNC

And finally I ask

Donald Trump. Do you remember Tulsi? Do you remember that she was the sole Democrat who did not vote to impeach you? That she is the sole Democrat that has made as part of her campaign the choice to speak openly and honestly with conservative news outlet? I will also say to you, don't let this gaping chasm between Democrat claims and Democrat actions go unheeded. Take a moment from your otherwise busy schedule andpush this Democrat censorship right back in their faces.

Nah, none of that is going to happen. The DNC must still be to firmly controlled by the aging Clinton Machine.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 07 Mar 2020 12:28:58 -0600Sat, 07 Mar 2020 12:28:58 -060020032020-03-07T12:28:58-06:001200000028 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 07 Mar 2020 12:29:31 -0600Sat, 07 Mar 2020 12:29:31 -060020032020-03-07T12:29:31-06:001200000029 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Speaks volumes about Democrat Party diversity.
TWO ancient, white, male, millionaires...no room to challenge them.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The party of fairness and tolerance keeps stabbing itself in the back, changing the rules to let people in, changing the rules to keep people out .
If they do this to each other what wouldn't they do to anyone?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm with you on this one. She is a candidate I could support. I don't think we've seen the last of her.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Tulsi is the only Democrat that's worth a ****.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Yeah...didn't they just change the rules to let another ancient, white, male, billionaire IN...but now change them to keep the last remaining female OUT?
edit on 7-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Who pulls the strings that make the DNC do things that don't make sense ? 😎

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Tulsi, the female Army veteran that Hillary Clinton claimed was a Russian agent which started a defamation lawsuit?

Nothing to see here. Just Clinton tentacles still wrapped around the DNC and fixing elections, again.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well now the Democrats have their own version of Rand Paul. Maybe the two could unite in an independent super team!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Democrats always change the rules in middle of the game, and often make the changes retroactive if they can use that to crush anyone they want to crush.

I think that the Democratic party needs to be disolved and a new party of good honest congressmen and Women who follow laws and common sense can form a new party. There are only about a dozen or two bad congressmen in their midst but they have all the power and control. There is no way that their members can get rid of them. They must have something on every congressman in the house and senate, they probably set them up and have evidence of the new politicians digressions on file. That is how Washington works and the liberals mindset is you are either with us or against us.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm with you on this one. She is a candidate I could support. I don't think we've seen the last of her.

She is the only one I would think about supporting too. There is no way in hell that I would vote for Biden or even Bernie now, Bernie has gone over the edge, way far to left for me. I would have voted for Bernie four years ago, but Not now by no means.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Im with ya...Warren was out there lamenting white men were left afyer she dropped out...
yet theres STILL a woman of color in the race, being utterly ignored by the all inclusive Democrats.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have to admit, if Trump could pull Tulsi into his circle, temper her from her more extreme leftist positions, he may have a real winner and may be able to pull some more dem votes.

Regardless of political affiliation, that's pretty messed up for the DNC to continue to try and derail their own people, it's pathetic and pitiful.

Remember Brazile was saying we should mind our own businesses concerning the DNC elections and promptly told us to go to hell?

Yeah, NO, the DNC can go to hell.
edit on 7-3-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2020 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Who pulls the strings that make the DNC do things that don't make sense ? 😎

H Rotten Clinton

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Of course they did, not sure why though, as much as I like her, and had high hopes for her..she seems inconsequential.
edit on 7-3-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Bernie and Biden should suspend their campaigns until this injustice is righted...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If she wasn’t a gun grabber she would be a decent candidate. I liked Yang as well. I wish Democrats would stop being anti-Bill of Rights.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It seems like the DNC does things this election and last to intentionally lose. The cynical me wants to say its all been a show all along and Trump is the puppet master. While I am an ardent supporter and love what he has done thus far it seems the DNC couldn't possibly do worse to lose the election in November. Right now they are on track to lose in every aspect of government. The red wave will destroy all remnants of any grasp on power the Dems have and it seems they are ok with it. The party figureheads are an old senile woman(Pelosi), a washed-up loser who has a very dark reputation(Hillary), and a man who was supposed to usher in a new age of "Yes we can", but turned out to be in it to enrich himself.

Their hope lies behind two old white men whose sanity can be questioned by both sides and the remaining slither of hope of being an institution of change and hope is squashed out by their own hands.

They are purposefully losing Why?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

They are purposefully losing Why?

VERY simple answer...
Lesser of two evils.
DNC has already done the numbers and know they are going to lose either way.

They gamble less damage will be done to the Dem Party if they lose with Joe...and they don't want to burn other younger viable future candidates.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Speaking of Warren, wouldn't it be a real hoot it she were to surprisingly toss her support to Gabbard? I think that were she to do so and turn her delegates to Gabbard, that would put her over the new threshold to be in this debate. Boy oh boy would that cause a ruckus.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join