It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DESPERATION THREAD -- Please post ANYTHING that is NOT about the virus, politics or ...?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I think I discovered a conspiracy, it could be related to others, but here goes.

It seems there are large groups of mostly 'virtue signalling' people, who mistake the dimensions of their bubble of awareness for the totality of the 'world as they know it'.
They never understand that there are other POVs.
They never understand that 'concern fagging' and 'virtue signalling' are both disingenuous rhetoric leading to self-deception that intentions have consequences when merely stated and not acted.
LIKE: You're in need, I offer to help, you depend on my help, I go on vacation.

So how is it a conspiracy?
The idea that APPEARING to be a Helper and being RECOGNIZED for contribution is systemic. Is this a good thing?

Academic Associations. Benevolent Associations. Social Fraternal Organizations. Pop-up Churches & Charities. Community Organizations (Activism). Civic organizations.
Do they really benefit others in the community, or further personal money, power (perhaps political) agendas of their membership - or more likely the organizers?

Something different to chew on other than corona-politics.

ganjoa

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Breaking news !

Nvm

On advice
edit on 5-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Is that like a clone of godlikeproductions.com?

That conspiracy website that's filled with racists and to which you can get banned for almost anything. Except racism.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
Supernatural preferred but at this point, I'm desperate for anything that is NOT related to Covid19 or politics! There has to be more to talk about and read than the dead horses we've been deluged with...Believe in UFOs? Please post something interesting! Think the supernatural is for simpletons? Post anything! Just please avoid the latest disease and political junk. It's EVERYWHERE and it is profoundly BORING!

What??? Post your own articles...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

No racism at all .

Instant ban.

Any more it’s just a bunch of liberals crying .

If you don’t believe me look up the threads He Man does.

But it did split off from GLP after the Super Bowl purge .

I’ve never been to GLP and have no plans in the future .

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Ahh okay. Yea never go back there. It's run by white supremacists.

Maybe ill check out the lunatic website though.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Here’s something supernatural.
I went to the washroom this morning for my morning... sabbatical.
I Spent my usual amount of time in there.
It was business as usual.
However, when I checked the bucket... there was nothing there!

I believe this phenomenon has been termed as a “Ghost Snip”

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
On a serious note,
If anyone here is a coffee lover, get your ass out there an buy
Black Rifle Coffee.
It's made by vets, and they do an extremely amazing job of giving back to society.
The coffee tastes great,
Looks great,
And supports great causes.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Watch your top knot they’re pretty brutal there .
edit on 5-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've just eaten two enormous bowls of cereal. The second one was completely gratuitous.

I haven't been inside my cryingbox for several days.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm building a Lancaster style flintlock.,58 caliber,high grade curly maple stock. it'll have a sliding wood patchbox,42 inch swamped ( tapered) barrel,and a Chambers lock.Kind of a time machine to the 1760-1770 period.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
dude...Georgia huh....I sold an Armasight Zeus gen 3 to a guy there....he wanted to know which scope would work for him.....I told him ...ths one will do....like out to 350....he he/....a reply to: putnam6

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
been watching 'Be Cool Scooby Doo' on the Boomerang channel. hilarious. highly recommend.

in my part of the woods we've never had a wild pig problem. our people are so poor anything like that would have been tracked down and shot and butchered in no time.

as a kid I never saw wild turkeys, and rarely saw deer. the game people came through in the 70s and cracked down on the 'out-of-season' hunting. I never get tired of the wild turkeys. the deer, though, are a constant road hazard, esp at night.

got a free preview of the Travel Channel. very disappointed. lots of haunted house type programming.
the Science Channel showing lots of Bermada Triangle stuff. Interesting but shouldn't there be a different channel for that sort of thing? maybe the Syfy network, but they're showing CSI reruns.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

that sounds more like a phantom , ghost have a habit of sticking around or coming back to haunt you

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Mac, check. But it tastes best when ice cold, in a canteen cup, and getting rained into in the middle of some godforsaken parcel of wilderness.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

And it's appreciated more in those circumstances.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
My hovercraft has eels.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I've had this old Pink Floyd song in my head lately, "Remember a Day" from the "Saucerful of Secrets" album.

I was sitting at the computer last night and looked at my acoustic guitar case and said out loud, "I can't help myself" as I got the guitar out and figured out the basic structure of the song. I then proceeded to rock it out.

Tonight I've got the arrangement down and it's got a hard driving rock feel happening. I haven't played for like four years.

I want to go to the local open mic night. My work hours changed so now I could get down there and play.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

The March Lyncids meteor shaowe is in progress! Peak: March 10th. 16 km/sec average velocity. Peak rate: 20/hour.

Unfortunately there is a full moon so as far as paranormal goes it is anybody's guess

-Driver

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
dude...Georgia huh....I sold an Armasight Zeus gen 3 to a guy there....he wanted to know which scope would work for him.....I told him ...ths one will do....like out to 350....he he/....a reply to: putnam6

Nice scope man Im jealous

LOl oh I have no doubt down in south Georgia wild pigs are a problem and coyotes are getting to be that way everywhere. Night hunts are the only way an individual can cull the herd, unless they start trapping them
edit on 7-3-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join